What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

Mate i found it...

My post and your reply...

Turkish Aviation Programs | Page 46

Yeap, as i remembered.

Now according to time table.
ScreenShot249.jpg

Engine will be 1000SHP...but since this table has been posted in the past 4 Ton Helicopter apparently revised to be 5 Tons.

And according to the PDF you supplied.
"1000-1500hp sınıfı turboşaft motorlarda düşük yakıt tüketimi için yüksek basınç oranı ve yüksek verimli kompresörler gereklidir"

And also according to Ismail Demir Head of SSM there is a national engine development project for T-129. (as you posted.)
(starts at 17:09)

So, i'm taking it as it would be more than 1000 SHP... and it can probably power T-129

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate that primitive one cylinder engine has no applications in the defence industry.

It is only because no one as far as I know has thought of a use yet. Does this mean no one ever will? Is there an equivalet native engine to do its job if you had to use one. Well yes there is another initiative of a family business of a father and his engineer daughter but there is nothing novelty with their design and they cater to the paragliding crowd. But HBO engine is supposed to be more energy efficient and with additional patents being granted its perfrmance is surely going to be increased.

Some of you guys may not be interested with such a motor but there surely are people who are. Personally when I designed my one person novelty flying machine and I was looking for an engine to power it I looked high and low to find one. I finally set my eyes on motorbikes. An average power motorbike has a motor with 25kW (34hp) of power. Which is exactly what I wanted. That would power a one person flying machine sufficiently. And which had to be an imported one as usual. You know what I don't know the power of this engine. It is not written anywhere because this is just a prototype and they will decide on what kind of power is should generate. But seems to me that it can generate 25kW very well. Now imagine a scenario where this engine optimized for power generation used as a range entender genset to power serial hybrid electric cars and flying machines. You can use literally millions of them and power the entire nations mobility needs. I am looking towards such a future when I look at that engine.

Last edited:
Yeap, as i remembered.

Now according to time table.
View attachment 187254

Engine will be 1000SHP...but since this table has been posted in the past 4 Ton Helicopter apparently revised to be 5 Tons.

And according to the PDF you supplied.
"1000-1500hp sınıfı turboşaft motorlarda düşük yakıt tüketimi için yüksek basınç oranı ve yüksek verimli kompresörler gereklidir"

And also according to Ismail Demir Head of SSM there is national engine development project for T-129. (as you posted.)
(starts at 17:09)

So, i'm taking it as it would be more than 1000 SHP... and it can probably power T-129

This table is a bit old and the pdf i posted is fresh... So it's good news... :enjoy:

It is only because no one as far as I know has thought of a use yet. Does this mean no one ever will? Is there an equivalet native engine to do its job if you had to use one. Well yes there is another initiative of a family business of af a father and his engineer daughter but there is nothing novalty with their design and they cater to the paragliding crowd. But HBO engine is supposed to be more energy efficient and with additional patents being granted its perfrmance is surely going to be increased.

Some of you guys may not be interested with such a motor but there surely are people who are. Personally when I designed my one person novalty flying machine and I was looking for an engine to power it I looked high and low to find one. I finally set my eyes on motorbikes. An average power motorbike has a motor with 25kW (34hp) of power. Which is exactly what I wanted. That would power a one person flying machine sufficiently. And which had to be an imported one as usual. You know what I don't know the power of this engine. It is not written anywhere because this is just a prototype and they will deside on what kind of power is should generate. But seems to me that it can generate 25kW very well. Now imagine a scenario where this engine optimised for power generation used as a range entender genset to power serial hybrid electric cars and flying machines. You ca use literally millions of them and power the entire nations mobility needs. I am looking towards such a future when I look at that engine.

Well, only one thing i want to bring to your attention...

This engine is energy efficient relative to what ?

Is it more efficient than a Mercedes M274 ?
size-750x500.jpg

Or is it more efficient than a 1874 made Otto engine.
Deutz-Otto-1890[1].jpg

I'm very skeptical about this "Innovation of the century" engine. :)

You remember the other scientific breakthrough "Erke Dönergici" right ?
Erke Dönergeci - Vikipedi

Attachments

• Deutz-Otto-1890.jpg
    Deutz-Otto-1890.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

This engine is energy efficient relative to what ?

Is it more efficient than a Mercedes M274 ?
View attachment 187259

Or is it more efficient than a 1874 made Otto engine.
View attachment 187260

I'm very skeptical about this "Innovation of the century" engine. :)

It is an engine that we have the IP rights for, period.

You remember the other scientific breakthrough "Erke Dönergici" right ?
Erke Dönergeci - Vikipedi

Check this out.

BSMH Magnetic Motor News

Mate...what you are showing to me aka Magnetic motor is equal to an alternator nothing new.

EMSA is the biggest in the Turkish industry as for now.
EMSA JENERATOR

Dude, look carefully. It is a perpetual motion magnetic generator, like Erke Dönergeci. No power goes in yet power comes out. The only production of which in the world is by BSMH.

ude, look carefully. It is a perpetual motion magnetic generator, like Erke Dönergeci. No power goes in yet power comes out. The only production of which in the world is by BSMH.

Mate, either you are mistaken or these guys are fraud.

There is no such thing as "No pwer goes in yet pwer come out" in the Universe we live in.

It is against the First and Second Law of the Termodynamics. If such thing were true. The physics as we know would seize to exist and it would be news all over the world.

Okay i read more....

"The proper spacing and angles are formed by sequences of magnetic loops.
We call it simply, "Magnetic Rotator". The patent is called "magnetic monopole". It works by the magnetic force of magnets alone. Furthermore, it typically does not require any power supply. The power of our motors is directly proportional to the power of the magnetic field that is created by the magnets. Magnet technology development will play a direct role in the evolution of the machine."

Hmm...i need to read more.. It says it's using Magnetic field as input....but i still thing it is kind of a fraud..or the amount of the energy from the output of this machine would be minimal.

I don't want to turn this into a scientific discussion because the current known scientific evidence can not explain where the power this machine provides comes from, like yourself said does not comply with the laws of thermodynamics. But who needs thermodynamics! apparently this machine does not. The closest clue I have read about this matter that may shed some light into the phenemenon is likening it to one form of nuclear power generation in which the power comes from the push neutrons (or protons, can't remember well) of one another. This may indicate that the power that comes out of the machine is already packed inside the magnets (like batteries). And what the machine does is simply harvest that power. Such a magnet looses 10% of it's magnetic power in 100 years given no other outside effect is in question. And loses it's power all of a sudden when the temperatıre goes over 180 degrees centigrade.

Enough to power a persons lifelong energy needs.

Last edited:
Dude, look carefully. It is a perpetual motion magnetic generator, like Erke Dönergeci. No power goes in yet power comes out. The only production of which in the world is by BSMH.
Dude do you even physics? There is no such thing as creating energy out of nothing, only converting it (electric energy to kinetic energy for exsample = electric motors, or the other way around = generator).

I don't want to turn this into a scientific discussion because the current known scientific evidence can not explain where the power this machine provides comes from, like yourself said does not comply with the laws of thermodynamics. But who needs thermodynamics! apparently this machine does not.

Nope... this machine also respects the law of thermodynamics input is magnetic force, output is physical energy.

Nothing in the known world defies the laws of thermodynamics.

The closest clue I have read about this matter that may shed some light into the phenemenon is likening it to one form of nuclear power generation in which the power comes from the push neutrons (or protons, can't remember well) of one another.
Mate...you just can't apply quantum physics to the world live in. Quantum physics only applies in atomic scale.

And I think you are talking about. Casimir effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but there is no machine yet to be produced meaningful amount of energy from this phenomenon.

This may indicate that the power that comes out of the machine is already packed inside the magnets (like batteries). And what the machine does is simply harvest that power. Such a magnet looses 10% of it's magnetic power in 100 years given no other outside effect is in question. And loses it's power all of a sudden when the temperatıre goes over 180 degrees centigrade.
Believe me it can't. Let's not venture into science of it. But it would have been already developed. If you could have been able produce meaningful energy with the magnets.

Believe me it can't. Let's not venture into science of it. But it would have been already developed. If you could have been able produce meaningful energy with the magnets.

We will find out soon enough if it has already been developed as this company will have started selling 2000 of these machines at €15k apiece before the year ends.

We will find out soon enough if it has already been developed as this company will have started selling 2000 of these machines at €15k apiece before the year ends.

Mate, don't misunderstood me. I would love to see Turkish powerpacks come into reality... but these are just laughable small scale projects...

Now if we go into the simple science of it.....This engine uses magnets to produce rotational power..... so. How you extract electricty from rotational power (torque) ?

You use an alternator. Alternator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An alternator is :an electrical generator that converts mechanical energy to electrical energy in the form of alternating current. For reasons of cost and simplicity, most alternators use a rotating magnetic fieldwith a stationary armature.

So if you couple a 5kva = 4kw alternator to this motor. Alternators magnetic field will just work in the opposite direction and nulify the "magnet" engine...

That's why in their websites....those guys only showed this motor rotating a very light propellor which has basically near to zero resistance.

And that's why you will never see anything else coupled to it other than non-resistance making stuff. This thing is a fraud dude.

But you are free to believe anything. :meeting:

And that's why you will never see anything else coupled to it other than non-resistance making stuff. This thing is a fraud dude.
But you are free to believe anything. :meeting:

I am tempted to ask what part of "we will find out soon enough" didn't you understand. The moment of truth is coming up. I will be all eyes watching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom