What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
It would be in Turkey's interest to somehow win Georgia's side permanently. Georgia is our important link with AZ. Maybe some sort of a mini union in economical, military and political fields. If they suddenly turn against us and AZ too, things will get really tough for Turkey and AZ
I agree with you but Gerogia doesnt have the luxury to turn against us and Azerbaijan with neighbors like Russia and Armenia which is practically a Russian puppet state.

We have really good relationship with Georgia but they have to take some security measures for our business men so every mouth our business men killing over there so they have lots of lawless and poor people in their country...

I think you got the wrong country there buddy

I meant his statement about Georgia being lawless and poor is wrong

Brother i had been there 2 times and every i visited 2 our businisman killed by Georgians, ther are lots of maffia and beggar everywhere, even they can speak Turkish :D

Also they should learn toilet culture, really you can find rarely water and papers... :sick:

Southern Gas Corridor: A future multi-source “superhighway”
99f36b60-c18a-11e3-860d-3772a9a3f103-1-jpg20140508132256.jpg

As the fastest growing energy market in Europe, Turkey is a key transit country for the Southern Gas Corridor, which aims to carry Azerbaijani gas from Caspian Sea to Europe by 2019 via Turkey.

By E. Gurkan Abay

ANKARA

The Southern Gas Corridor project, which will supply Europe with gas from Azerbaijan when it opens in five years time, will also have the capacity to carry extra gas from northern Iraq, Turkmenistan and possibly Iran, which would reduce Europe's dependency on Russian energy, according to an energy expert.

David Koranyi, acting director of Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center, which is part of the U.S. Atlantic Council think tank, told Anadolu Agecny that the Southern Gas Corridor is a future multi-source “superhighway” that could bring gas not just from the Caspian sea, to an increasingly energy dependent Europe.

The Southern Corridor has the potential to incorporate natural gas from the eastern Mediterranean, as well as Iraq, and perhaps even Iran which holds the world’s second largest gas reserves, Koranyi said. However, the geopolitical and commercial challenges are daunting in Iran, he added.

The cost of the project is estimated to be around US$45 billion.

Responding to a question on the crisis in Ukraine, Koranyi said Russia is also dependent on Europe as its main market, especially for natural gas. “This co-dependence limits the room for maneuver for each,” Koranyi added.

The US cannot directly help Europe with gas supplies in the short term, said Koranyi and underlined that US liquefied natural gas (LNG) won’t come online until 2015/2016.

However, in the medium-term, allowing unrestricted US LNG exports to Europe would be a great contribution to overall efforts to diversify away from Russian supplies, Koranyi said.

“The price points in Asian markets are currently far more attractive,” Koranyi explained, however he added that, “Simply by increasing liquidity on the global LNG markets, the United States could further improve European energy positions by enhancing the negotiating power of the buyers, especially those in Central Europe and the Baltic still exposed to a single supplier.”

englishnews@aa.com.tr

Southern Gas Corridor: A future multi-source “superhighway” Anadolu Agency

İntihal suç olmaktan çıkarıldı! | soL Haber Portalı
so much for that... palagiarism is no longer a crime in Turkey
Good. Now its easier to write essays for school. You dont have to site your sources. Just copy Paste.:victory:

Good. Now its easier to write essays for school. You dont have to site your sources. Just copy Paste.:victory:

I think many education systems suck. Often times they are not based on reality and what one needs in life. They destroy creativity and they turn you into a robot that is programmed to crap out everything they learned onto a test and then forget about it because it is never used. Most of the stuff I know I learned on the internet by myself. Even math and stuff I learn on the internet alone. The online thing I needed someone to teach me was religious stuff because that takes people with real understanding.

What are your thoughts on Economic Warfare?

Especially with Turkey being introduced into one with Russia, insert Nabucco Gas Pipeline.
Untitled-1.jpg

It is said that Russia could lose out on tens of billions of dollars from this pipeline, and also lose a significant amount of influence.

Back
Top Bottom