What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
VW reportedly chooses Turkey for new mega factory investment

It is VW biggest factory investment in its history with over 2 BILLION EUROS

There were 5 contenders for the plant but trust in Turkish economy and business environment guaranteed the pick

https://www.dailysabah.com/automoti...hooses-turkey-for-new-mega-factory-investment

Germany smells Turkish gas and oil =)

If you look at the numbers Turkey will be out of G20 end of 2019, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and maybe Taiwan will surpass us.
What i really said was, "It's because foreign powers you traitors...".

There is nothing positive about Turkish economy, i don't sell dreams sorry Mr.Businessman.

Undermining Turkey? How about you do us and Turkey a favour and jump from the next bridge, lowlife economic parasite?!

Go ahead call the Mods. :)

Pff su cocugu bir alin burdan lutfen..

If you look at the numbers Turkey will be out of G20 end of 2019, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and maybe Taiwan will surpass us.
What i really said was, "It's because foreign powers you traitors...".

There is nothing positive about Turkish economy, i don't sell dreams sorry Mr.Businessman.

Undermining Turkey? How about you do us and Turkey a favour and jump from the next bridge, lowlife economic parasite?!

Go ahead call the Mods. :)

Haha from agreeing that Turkey is out of g20 to being a psychic who sees future
( just give up when caught lying red handed )

Nahhh no need to call the mods because you proved my point and correctness

When someone no longer has a sensible point or response and is caught in the act they resort to insults and chaotic behavior

That is exactly what you did

To bad that the sanctions will kill the currency again.

Everyday you hear about new price hikes including such on electricity and petrol (which in the end is leading to more price increases on all other products too) but inflation is going down so fast... Right. :D

One of the dumbest things they can do right now is to lower the interest rates and I can assure you that the day they do it the Lira will start falling again...
After the elections they lost Erdogan needs a short term sharp increase in consumption and construction (fueled by bank loans like the good days) so he can inflate the growth data and claim how much the economy grows but that will be a big mistake in the long term.

Right now Turkey should work on reshaping it’s economy where growth is based on local production, innovation and exports instead on credit cards, retail and building empty buildings and propaganda projects.

ps Back in the days they were swearing that $ will never reach 4TL but now some people celebrate that it went down to 5,60. Yuhhh...

Everyday you hear about new price hikes including such on electricity and petrol (which in the end is leading to more price increases on all other products too) but inflation is going down so fast... Right. :D

One of the dumbest things they can do right now is to lower the interest rates and I can assure you that the day they do it the Lira will start falling again...
After the elections they lost Erdogan needs a short term sharp increase in consumption and construction (fueled by bank loans like the good days) so he can inflate the growth data and claim how much the economy grows but that will be a big mistake in the long term.

Right now Turkey should work on reshaping it’s economy where growth is based on local production, innovation and exports instead on credit cards, retail and building empty buildings and propaganda projects.

ps Back in the days they were swearing that $ will never reach 4TL but now some people celebrate that it went down to 5,60. Yuhhh...
Not true. Foreign investors are expecting a lower interest rate, however, it's the dose that makes the poison. If they go overboard, you'll be right. If not, this could be a turning point provided America doesn't sanction our economy.

Back
Top Bottom