What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Honda has decided to end car production in Turkey following completion of the production of its current Civic Sedan model in 2021, the company said in a statement on Monday.

It said it made the decision due to electrification developments in the industry globally and the need to ensure adequate production capacity.

Operations in the automobile area that include vehicle imports and distribution would continue, Honda said, adding that its motorcycle operations will not be impacted by this decision.

Source: Reuters

Honda has decided to end car production in Turkey following completion of the production of its current Civic Sedan model in 2021, the company said in a statement on Monday.

It said it made the decision due to electrification developments in the industry globally and the need to ensure adequate production capacity.

Operations in the automobile area that include vehicle imports and distribution would continue, Honda said, adding that its motorcycle operations will not be impacted by this decision.

Source: Reuters
Ok but why in turkey ?

Albayrak didn't lie when he said, "after the elections we have a big surprise"...
Albayrak is the most competent person in the entire government of the Turkish Republic. His relations with Erdoğan won't change this fact. He speaks properly English, he is well-behaved, his education is top notch and he has 1000 times greater understanding of how things in the West are working compared to Erdoğan.

His projects are often sabotaged by his father in law. Keep an eye on him and you'll sense what I'm talking about.

He has done great things in the renewable energy sector of Turkey, too.

Quiet, please. They're still counting the votes...

kristina-flour-185592.jpg

Last edited:
i strongly believe that some of turkish guys here earn money from forum activity , burası atv ekranı değil, karşınızda da akp malları yok, competent mış!

The IMF World Bank meeting with hundreds of investors last week, showed how incompetent he is for the position of finance Minister.

_P09lDFrSoS680Waf7UkFw.png

Like I said, he's young, ambitious and visionary. I'd rather have him than someone like Süleyman Soylu, Hakan Fidan, Binali Yildirim or Abdullah Gül.

Besides, he's a good leader for the big picture. This does not mean that he has to outperform the competition on every battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom