What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, A man kills himself for not being a ''father'' and taking care of his child ''enough'' in today's Turkey.

Is everything ok in Turkey?

Ruhsal bunalım geçirmiş ve intihar etmiş bir insanı kullanmak bu kadarmı hoşunuza gidiyor yada olayı abartan siyaset aleti yapanlardan farkınız nedir?

*“Çocuklarıma bakamıyorsam, çocuğuma bir pantolon alamıyorsam niye yaşıyorum ki”

The last words of the father to his wife. It says If i cannot take care of my children, buy trousers, why am i living?

*''Hafize Devrim, “Lise 1’e giden oğlum okuldan geldi. Anne, ‘Pantolonum okulun istediği pantolon olmadığı için dersime giremedim. Derse almadılar; bir gün yok yazıldım' dedi. Babası bunu duyunca çok üzüldü. Babası, ‘Hemen gidip alalım oğlum' dedi. Gebze'ye gidip pantolon aldılar. Akşam 21.00 gibi eve geldiler. Eşim bize, ‘Artık hemen yatın. Işıkları kapatın, televizyonu kapatın, ben çok yorgunum' dedi. Sabah erkenden uyandım, baktım banyoda ışık yanıyor. Herhalde ışık açık kaldı dedim. Kalktım baktım kendini asmış” dedi.''

His wife tells Their son got rejected by and came back from the school due to different type trousers. His father got sad after hearing that, and said let's go and buy it right away. They bought trousers in Gebze. It was about 9 pm they arrived home, and her husband told them to turn off the lights and TV for being tired. She said to have waken up early in the morning, saw the lights of the bathroom on, when she went to turn it off, saw he hanged himself.

*The source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2018/gunde...=szc&utm_medium=free&utm_campaign=ilgilihaber

Nepotism, Clientelism and The Turk Economy.

''
20160507_woc702_0.png

''
The source: https://www.economist.com/sites/def...05/blogs/graphic-detail/20160507_woc702_0.png

Crony Capitalism:
noun an economic system in which family members and friends of government officials and business leaders are given unfair advantages in the form of jobs, loans, etc.

The source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/tr/sözlük/ingilizce/crony-capitalism

Last edited:
Purchasing power should be lowered in Turkey to the level of where it actually belongs to, and minimum wage should be removed from constitution & laws. Economy should price the workforce by itself. But communist AKP will keep boosting minimum wage up %15-%20 like a retard.

As a Type1 diabetic, I don't think I would use a domestic insulin. Even the giants of this sector like Novo Nordisk can't do it perfectly. How would I know that it won't jump my blood sugar levels. Turkey should really start doing new things instead of trying to meddle into previously perfected formulas.

In US, there are really cheap Walmart insulins and those things will kill eventually kill you if you're not used to them. They will just mess with your blood sugars all over and perhaps lead to even worse conditions.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't develop new things. I'm just saying that we don't have to develop something that has already been near-perfected. Unless this new insulin is mandated by the Ministry of Health, I don't think that any sane doctor would prescribe it, at least not without seeing its real-life effects on a group of patients for a few years.

It does say that this new insulin is developed by a "global" brand. Well, let's hope that they did not reinvent the wheel. For now, I will continue using the foreign brands and take my chances against all those who may or will label me as a "traitor" for thinking of my health before my country. Well...this is not a cause that I will support.

Iyide bu bir temel ihtivac malzemesi, gercekten cok pahali.

Here in Bulgaria it’s between 1 to 1,5€ (depens on the brand) for a pack of 4.

It’s 40 lira in Turkey but for how many pieces? If it’s for a 4 pack it’s very expensive and if someone wants we can send a TIR or two and make some good money. :D

Here in Bulgaria it’s between 1 to 1,5€ (depens on the brand) for a pack of 4.

It’s 40 lira in Turkey but for how many pieces? If it’s for a 4 pack it’s very expensive and if someone wants we can send a TIR or two and make some good money. :D
It says 24 rolls but its still expensive considering the avarage income.

Back
Top Bottom