What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
It's also illegal in Turkey, but most of AKP loves thievery since they are thiefs themselves so they support electricity thievery and force us pay for it o_O

Got many thing to do with technology. You have old electric mete in general, which are easy to manipulate. The newest one are hard to manipulate. You can destroy it, yes, or do not pay your bills, but you can’t steal electricity so easy. I don’t know the Turkish laws, but we would cut the electricity if they don’t pay the bills.

We even installed cameras to prevent them from destroying these things but then they first broke the cameras destroyed the system afterward and finally attacked the security forces. This is how they live and you can't force them anything because the moment you do they instantly bring up their race into this and saying things like "fascist state oppressing us" blah blah :) They see smuggling as border trade that's another issue for example.

We even installed cameras to prevent them from destroying these things but then they first broke the cameras destroyed the system afterward and finally attacked the security forces. This is how they live and you can't force them anything because the moment you do they instantly bring up their race into this and saying things like "fascist state oppressing us" blah blah :) They see smuggling as border trade that's another issue for example.

That’s really strange. Who is the operator of the electricity companies? the state or a private one?
The electricity company should cut electricity imminently. Reaction will be a revolt and media pick up the story. Including foreign media. They want to know what’s happened, but I this case you have the right on your side and your counterparts will be seen as freeloader.

Private companies. Government takes money from us and gives money to that private company to cover thievery loss of that company, so nobody cares as long as my money is being sucked off by thievery o_O

Last edited:
As far as I know most of the grid companies in Turkey are being privatized, however with the negative experience in the east I doubt anyone is willing to invest millions to improve the grid in certain regions if they cant even get half of the users to pay for it.

My mother made a south east tour a couple of years ago and visited old friends and she told me one of them had like 4-5 air conditioning units in a single apartment and they bragged about how they didnt pay for electricity and since it gets so hot the state should give to them for free anyway.

As far as I know most of the grid companies in Turkey are being privatized, however with the negative experience in the east I doubt anyone is willing to invest millions to improve the grid in certain regions if they cant even get half of the users to pay for it.

My mother made a south east tour a couple of years ago and visited old friends and she told me one of them had like 4-5 air conditioning units in a single apartment and they bragged about how they didnt pay for electricity and since it gets so hot the state should give to them for free anyway.
it happened before in Azerbaijan. But. they started to put rules that whole electicity machine is broken, they pay around 500$ for machine price, or get charged the max amount of usage..

all we need to do is make cities pay their own lost value. I mean Manisa doesnt have to pay şırnaks bill. If theyi dont pay their own bill cut electricity simple as that

all we need to do is make cities pay their own lost value. I mean Manisa doesnt have to pay şırnaks bill. If theyi dont pay their own bill cut electricity simple as that
This. I also think cities should be given the right to make their own taxation systems.

The government should have only one tax, which is the "city tax". This tax would be applied to the taxation incomes of the cities..

So communist Şırnak and Hakkari would have like 90% income tax and no other tax. Cities like İzmir would have say 30% consumption tax and that's it. And the state government would lets say have a city tax of 50%, meaning 45% of the incomes in Şırnak anf Hakkari would go to the government's budget, while on the other hand 15% of consumption in İzmir would go to the government's budget.

This way cities and their people can be as capitalist and as communist as they want! But of course, because all these cities would be competing among each other, the communist ones would eventually lose out to the far more efficient capitalist ones!

Also just hand all the state companies to city governates of the cities where companies are located in! So the communist ones would keep them in public hands while the capitalist cities would privatize them! And as a result the capitalist cities would become even more efficient and competitive!

All this competition would lead to more and more perfection as competition is the only thing that gets things closer to perfection!

Then the electric companies that kinda have to supply all that electricity for free would be either in the hands of communist city governants that would have to finance all that thievery through their city-wide communist taxation plan, or in private companies' hands that no longer have other cities' people to finance their loss of revenue due to this electricity thievery so that yet again the communist city government itself would have to bail them out with taxes put upon the thief population.

What do you guys make of this? Don't think Soylu would of bumped into him without Uncle Erdogans approval

TL vs Chinese Yuan
Soon 1 TL= 1 RMB.
Screenshot_8.jpg

Sadece Türk Lirası değil dünyadaki bütün para birimleri dolara karşı bir değer kaybı içinde.

Örnek olarak Çin Yuanı

usdyuan.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CNY&view=1Y

Mart ayından sonra dolar ani hareketlerle değer kazanmış.

Türk Lirası

usdtl.png

https://xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=TRY&view=1Y

Bizdede yine keskin yükselişler mart ayından sonra başladı.

Hint Rupisi

hintusd.png

https://xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=INR&view=1Y

Yine mart ayından sonra keskin yükselişler var.

Brezilya Reali

brezilusd.png

https://xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=BRL&view=1Y

Yine mart ayından sonra yükselen bir dolar var.

Peki mart ayında ne oldu?

https://www.takvim.com.tr/ekonomi/2018/03/21/fed-faiz-kararini-acikladi

FED faiz arttırdı.Bu ne demek ? 2008 Emlak kriziyle tokat yiyen amerikanın kendi kıçını kurtarmak için piyasaya sürdüğü trilyonlarca doların anavatanına yani amerikaya geri gitmesi demek.Yatırımcı dolarını saklamak için seni değil amerikayı seçiyor.Bu yüzden dolar hızla değer kazanıyor.

Ha tek sebep FED'in faiz arttırması değil bizim basiretsizliğimizde bu durumda etkili oldu ve dolar tokadını herkesden çok biz hissettik.Zamanında Önlem alsaydık bu kadar olmazdı.

Edit: Kaldı ki bütün bunların yanında birde ABD tarafından yaptırıma uğradık.

Geçenlerde Devlet yetkilileri irana yaptırım kararı bizi bağlamaz diye açıklama yapmışlardı

Şimdi ise trump iran yaptırımlarına uymayanlara yaptırım yapacakmış

İran için ikinci bir yaptırımı göze alabilir miyiz? Buda ayrı bir soru işareti

Last edited:
We should then put tarifs on them. Thats a very unhealthy trade deficit

You only import 25 billion from china.Thats 1% of chinas total export.They dont care you. Right now we are under US sanction.We need allies,strategic partners. You cant make things balanced only with money.If you cant sell more than you bought then send students to china, learn their engineering skils. Make tech transfer deals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom