What's new

Turkish domestic SUV will be unveiled in next Friday

Could you elaborate on the problem (if any) with 22kw?
Well it means you gonna wait hours to charge... in the outside.

What I'm talking about is the transformation in the local electricity grid. This problem is not only with Turkey, there is also a similar effort in Europe. Battery technologies are the other part.
The difference btw Europe and Turkey is the buying power of their citizens and the gov funds meant for such dev.
Can the Gov invest that much in the grid reconstruction when the potential buyers are limited?
Will the gov enforce/push for national "switch" toward Electrical vehicles to the point of shadowing the Engine market?

"switch" toward Electrical vehicles

I ask myself for even germany its proplematic..

we have over 47 million cars in germany if ppl now come home and want to load their batteries how will the energry grid handle all this cars? I do not think that even 4 million cars would be easy for germanies infrastructure..

my opionion is we need hydrogen this is the fuel of the future.. so technologies for storing and using it are needed..

windpower and solar power can be converted and stored as hydrogen..

I ask myself for even germany its proplematic..

we have over 47 million cars in germany if ppl now come home and want to load their batteries how will the energry grid handle all this cars? I do not think that even 4 million cars would be easy for germanies infrastructure..

my opionion is we need hydrogen this is the fuel of the future.. so technologies for storing and using it are needed..

windpower and solar power can be converted and stored as hydrogen..
I don't know about Hydrogen, there is more cons than pros at least compared to Electric.
The support network that goes behind from creation to distribution has a higher cost and the manufacturing process of Hydrogen cars are among the highest.

It's an alternative but there is better, that's also why many manufacturers are letting down their Hydrogen projects.

Electric cars need first a grid revamp, then a well established network... as for more "Energy" that's a problem for every country to deal with.

Tulip is a symbolic and the most popular flower in the Turkish culture, also popular symbols in art and architecture.

Tulip symbol on Turkish Airlines aircrafts
1024px-Airbus_A330_%28Turkish_Airlines%29_%285282772890%29.jpg

New airports tower inspired by the shape of a tulip.
istanbul-flughafen-ISL-Neu-1200x897.jpg
I always thought it was a bird

There is a planning covering a total of 5 models. The launch will begin with a Crossover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom