What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

I'm so glad that we all agree that MKEK sucks balls.

I wouldn't forgive myself if someone mentioned MKEK in my presence and I neglected to to say that they suck balls.
I really need to say it

I wouldn't forgive myself if someone mentioned MKEK in my presence and I neglected to to say that they suck balls.
I really need to say it

I really need to say it
Mentioning MKEK now.
Processing .........

MKEK mentioned. Awaiting response.

With the new King, there is huge potential for Turkish army products to be exported to Saudi Arabia// Thats the reason that, right after new king, Germany banned any export of to Gulf countries, to stop the export of Turkish Land forces technologies, such as Tanks and IFV... But, once Turkey start to produce it in 4 years, especially engines(they used to use German one), also for Navy ships.. thats the real busines is going to come..

Aselsan will modernize and upgrade Ukraininan tank fleet.
Ukraine Ukroboronprom is negotiating with ASELSAN

1449012896346.jpg

Ukrayna'nın tanklarına Türk modernizasyonu - Ekonomi Haberleri

Thank you for your update.
That aerostat from Türkyie (experimental) is actual new for me. I know the problems, Helium filled and diffusion of Gas and refurbishment. Helium production is less in Turkey and it must be stored to refill after certain time.There is one sole US- manufacturer who produces the suited skin and fibers. EGM Havacilik Dairesi wanted to have bullet production with Kevlar , which is not possible cause of weight ratio problems. But the aerostat or blimp can't explode it only loose Helium gas and come smooth down. On the other side there are special fixing cables , which can also provide power to the equipment on board. Otherwise you have to recharge akkus on board of sensoric and transmitters, pull the aerostat down.
If I write, I never write never nonsense.

Is it possible that we meet on a fair and you said to me that you are located in Ankara, before you made research on blimps and aerostats in Afghanistan ?

It could be , I am not sure .

@Combat-Master

Last edited:
Thank you for your update.
That aerostat from Türkyie (experimental) is actual new for me. I know the problems, Helium filled and diffusion of Gas and refurbishment. Helium production is less in Turkey and it must be stored to refill after certain time.There is one sole US- manufacturer who produces the suited skin and fibers. EGM Havacilik Dairesi wanted to have bullet production with Kevlar , which is not possible cause of weight ratio problems. But the aerostat or blimp can't explode it only loose Helium gas and come smooth down. On the other side there are special fixing cables , which can also provide power to the equipment on board. Otherwise you have to recharge akkus on board of sensoric and transmitters, pull the aerostat down.
If I write, I never write never nonsense.

Is it possible that we meet on a fair and you said to me that you are located in Ankara, before you made research on blimps and aerostats in Afghanistan ?

It could be , I am not sure .

@Combat-Master

My SO washed trousers forgetting to check pockets, my electronic car keys were inside. Now it only works manually.

My SO washed trousers forgetting to check pockets, my electronic car keys were inside. Now it only works manually.

Unfortunately your Immobilizer will prevent car ignition and running. Transponder chip is in the key. Better open car and take a matilda.
Don't worry I was not sitting in the IMSI catcher vehicle and had a PM s ID card on my chest.

Aselsan Kasif

20091208160347.JPG

Lockheed USA

1321296149158.jpg

opballonus08.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom