What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Aselsan jumped another 5 ranks and secured 62th place among defencenews top 100 ladder.

N7whFVJ.png

Aselsan signs $185 million deal with Turkish defense ministry - BUSINESS

“Aselsan inked an agreement worth $186 million with the National Defense Ministry to supply the Tactical Area Communications System (TASMUS) needs of the Turkish Armed Forces,” said the company in a written statement to the Public Disclosure Platform on July 28.

Shares in the company jumped more than 5 percent on July 28 after the statement was made.

TASMUS is a tactical area communications system which provides network centric communication infrastructure, according to the company website. The main goal of TASMUS is to provide a “common picture of the battlefield” close to real time, while sharing data among battlefield systems and facilitating information transmission between all commanders. The system also handles the exchange of targeting data from sensors to the weapon system.

HEHSIS system integrated AESA RADAR and most developed EW suite
It is good to see that TUrkey develops its own AESA radar. to give an example... French Rafale, won many orders recently mostly because they were the first(than Euro fighter) to make AESA radar operational.. small things might add huge exports.. once Turkey develop MMW radar for Atak, that will be a game changer..

It is good to see that TUrkey develops its own AESA radar. to give an example... French Rafale, won many orders recently mostly because they were the first(than Euro fighter) to make AESA radar operational.. small things might add huge exports.. once Turkey develop MMW radar for Atak, that will be a game changer..

Turkey`s Meteksan already developed a MMW Radar for the T-129 called MILDAR. The Radar can also be used on UAV's. Its said to rival Apache's Longbow Radar.

Vestel. I don't believe in their capabilities.

They have close ties with Israel. I wonder what percentage of their technology is created by them and what percentage originates from Israel. It is the same with the US. Israeli originated technology companies start in the US to cater to the markets that US has easier access. There are of course more companies like that in Turkey. I would only trust goverment owned technology.

With exceptions.

They have close ties with Israel. I wonder what percentage of their technology is created by them and what percentage originates from Israel. It is the same with the US. Israeli originated technology companies start in the US to cater to the markets that US has easier access. There are of course more companies like that in Turkey. I would only trust goverment owned technology.

With exceptions.
Like MKEK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom