What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

DXM1jeGXcAAIXQ0.jpg:large

Translation please !

Aren't our shipyards full?! How are we supposed to build 4 Corvettes for SA when we need to work on our I-Frigates and immediately after on TF-2000 Destroyers?! If this means we are gonna expand our Shipyards I welcome it if means we are gonna stop the work on I-Class and delay the TF-2000 for years nah thanks the Prince can ask daddy USA for ships.

Aren't our shipyards full?! How are we supposed to build 4 Corvettes for SA when we need to work on our I-Frigates and immediately after on TF-2000 Destroyers?! If this means we are gonna expand our Shipyards I welcome it if means we are gonna stop the work on I-Class and delay the TF-2000 for years nah thanks the Prince can ask daddy USA for ships.
Build more shipyards...

Build more shipyards...

This the perfect opportunity to invest the money made into shipyards and start working on TF-2000. Maybe attract buyers before even the first ship is made. But I'm afraid the higher ups are too incompetent to think like this.

This the perfect opportunity to invest the money made into shipyards and start working on TF-2000. Maybe attract buyers before even the first ship is made. But I'm afraid the higher ups are too incompetent to think like this.
To invest in other projects...you need at least to sell a bit of previous projects, like Ada or other ship projects...
But More you get clients...higher will be the "size"... And clients will not wait you to finish other "Deliveries" for them to receive their goods... They want it as fast as possible.

So, Opening other shipyards is a must...if ofc you want to gain profits from big ticket projects...

I think it's a good thing that our ships are bought and hopefully delivered to other customers, remember economies of scale, all that R&D needs to be funded and the more ships we sell of the Ada class the more funds we'll have for further improvements or reducing the overall cost of R&D. Plus building up better relations.

Turkish Airlines inks five-year deal to service Saudi’s Flynas planes
RIYADH
5a98fc4518c7731f1c635d32.jpg

The technical division of Turkey’s flag carrier Turkish Airlines (THY) is set to provide maintenance and spare parts to Saudi airline Flynas under a new deal, state-run Anadolu Agency reported on March 1.

Under the five-year deal, THY Technic is set to take care of Flynas’ 28-plane Airbus fleet, said Mehmet Egemen Akdemir, THY Technic representative in Saudi Arabia.

THY Technic head Ahmet Karaman and Flynas CEO Bandar Al-Muhanna inked the deal in the Saudi capital Riyadh.

Muhanna told the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) that Flynas will give first-class service to its customers thanks to the maintenance service they get from Turkish Airlines.

Established in 1933 with a fleet of five aircraft, Turkish Airlines currently has more than 330 aircraft including passenger and cargo planes, and flies to 300 destinations — 251 international and 49 domestic — worldwide.

Last year it carried 68.6 million passengers with a 79.1 percent seat occupancy rate.

Turkish Airlines was named “Best Airline” in Europe by Skytrax for six years in a row between 2011 and 2016, and was chosen as the “Best Airline in Southern Europe” for the ninth consecutive time in 2017.

I dont understand Turkey-Saudi relations.

Translation please !
It has nothing to do with Turkey, I don't know why the guy posted it. It just says how the 4 saudi companies shown in the poster are building up Saudi industry

Back
Top Bottom