What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Aselsan aims Asian expansion through Malaysian subsidiary
Jon Grevatt - Jane's Defence Weekly
11 December 2017
Turkish defence firm Aselsan is aiming to position its new subsidiary in Malaysia to support regional expansion, with an initial focus on remote-controlled weapon stations (RCWS).

A company official confirmed to Jane’s on 8 December that Aselsan Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary that was inaugurated in July, will pursue both sales and after-sales opportunities in Malaysia and the wider region.

In the first instance, Aselsan Malaysia will look to build RCWS systems in Malaysia for the Malaysian Armed Forces, although the company will also aim to establish the subsidiary as a hub through which it can provide regional sales and support services across a range of systems including naval weapons, communications, radars, electronic warfare, and air defence.

http://www.janes.com/article/76293/aselsan-aims-asian-expansion-through-malaysian-subsidiary

2 combat proven vehicles, or two pansy European vehicles. Lets see if they are biased in selection.

Even if they choose internally Cobra or Yalcin the EU will pressure them into buying european military hardware. It would suprise me if our guys can win the bid. From the perspective of quality and proveness we win miles ahead but we will have to see how strong the slovenian government is and if they can withstand the pressure from the EU.

Hmm am I mistaken or are those the 10-Ton Helicopter Project of TAI on the Deck of the TCG Anadolu?:pop:

Even if they choose internally Cobra or Yalcin the EU will pressure them into buying european military hardware. It would suprise me if our guys can win the bid. From the perspective of quality and proveness we win miles ahead but we will have to see how strong the slovenian government is and if they can withstand the pressure from the EU.

Hmm am I mistaken or are those the 10-Ton Helicopter Project of TAI on the Deck of the TCG Anadolu?:pop:
They look to me as Sikorsky

DQ1zOo3WAAAKDQy.jpg

look at the silhouette, it is for sure Sikorski!

Back
Top Bottom