What's new

Turkish capital Ankara rocked by fatal explosion

My definition of "supa powa" is when a country "thinks" it's a super power but can't enforce it because in reality it is not a super power.

Same goes to India which whine every time even if Pakistan buying one bullet or getting coalition support fund from US but always get shut up call from US.. then another day they start again with supa powa shit asking others to do not do business with Pakistan, this region is disputed but again china kick their arse.. :rofl:

I will not comment on Russia.. Russia actually can influence and can make and break things.. anyways we are getting off topic.. so let us leave here..

You were same people in history right?

Subcontinent have hundred of ethnic groups...

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes

We are still waiting for you to take revenge on the plane we shot down.... still waiting... still waiting for supa powa russia.

Can someone ban this guy, we lost civilians a
This thread is about a bombing in Turkey by terrorists where civilians died, all you do is post that it was not the first time and not the last time.

You are making fun of us while we lost civilians.

Someone ban this russian for breaking forum rules.
This thread is about a bombing in Turkey by terrorists where civilians died, all you do is post that it was not the first time and not the last time.

You are making fun of us while we lost civilians.

Someone ban this russian for breaking forum rules.
Stop crying.

Let me explain this, again. Read it carefully.1: i saw the picture. 2: i noticed the differences. 3: i wrote `seems like noone cares.` it just an opinion about picture, if the picture tells you something different, do not be shy and write.

And do i have to feel something? Do i have to write things like ' rip, they were innocent, beautiful souls, sad, standart with ..blah blah' No, i dont have to.

Stop crying.

Let me explain this, again. Read it carefully.1: i saw the picture. 2: i noticed the differences. 3: i wrote `seems like noone cares.` it just an opinion about picture, if the picture tells you something different, do not be shy and write.

And do i have to feel something? Do i have to write things like ' rip, they were innocent, beautiful souls, sad, standart with ..blah blah' No, i dont have to.
Do we look like we need yours or anyone's RIP?
This only makes us stronger,just another wake up call for my people.

[QUOTE="KN-1, post: 8224771, member: 1ind]Indian can sue u for this...[/QUOTE]
What makes you think that..?
No, im not Indian, not even close. And i think being Indian is not something bad. So you can call me like that. i do not care.

Stop crying.

Mods ban this russian coming into a thread about dead turkish civilians and starting fights.

Yeah yeah, then stop crying over comments and be strong or whatever you like.
Do we look like we need yours or anyone's RIP?
This only makes us stronger,just another wake up call for my people.
qh

Mods ban this russian coming into a thread about dead turkish civilians and starting fights.
Seems like you care since you are running to mods lol. im not an active member anyway.

That comment written for PaK guy. Not you.
He was not talking about you, what is your IQ level? :hitwall:
d

TurkeyF said:
He was not talking about you, what is your IQ level? :hitwall:
Then my bad, i tought the comment was for me.

[QUOTE="T-123456, post: 8224844, member: 14354tink,you are the one crying now,why did you decide to pull out of Syria with your tail between your legs?
Stronk Russia huh?[/QUOTE]
No, its not a retreat, also we killed enough turkmen terrorist, now its up to Syria.
i do not have much knowledge about Syrian conflicts. You may ffind it in other threats.

And when did i write something about Russia or Syria? Why are you acting like somehow you hurted by me? the bombings will contiune i said, and if im wrong the bombings will stop then. And if you think you were blessed by the people of the world about ankara attacks, then keep thinking like that.

@russiarussia

Thats beacuse you are cowards like Obama,you never won a war after 1900,lost so many lives in Afghanistan where the Mujahideen kicked your AZZ and sent you home,
Bombing is easy,try the same on the ground to a fighting force,but i know you dont have the balls to face those Turkmen in a fair fight.
Send your soldiers some Vodka,maybe then they will grow some balls.
Very typical comment. i think its already argued by PDF members, im not gonna involve this since my english is not good. And about withdraw, the threat is running now, join that debate, you will find someone with good english.

Very typical comment. i think its already argued by PDF members, im not gonna involve this since my english is not good. And about withdraw, the threat is running now, join that debate, you will find someone with good english.

Yes you are right, your english sucks!

You don't seem so smart, I'm betting you are an armenian taking this opportunity (turkish loss of life) to attack us pretending to be russian.

Russians are usually smart people, so I don't think you are russian, 90% sure you are armenian.

Funny fact about armenians:

All sir names end with "ian" do to limited knowledge of the alphabet :rofl:

Its always fascinating that Turkey gets all the blame for everything happening in ME, reading your posts, one might think the dictators clinging to their inherited thrones and killing thousands just not to loose it arent to be blamed at all.
Thats pkk for gods sake they have been doing this for decades, it was way before Syria the case, the only difference is that our stupid goverment turned a blind eye to pkk activities during peace process.

How would your reaction be if MB made an suicide attack in Cairo and people come up with half assed excuses like ''Its unfortunate that innocents died but its Sisi's fault because he toppled a democratically elected goverment''
Sure such a post would make you angry because even if MB was elected demoratically they were no saints, not to mention nothing justifies terrorism.
All this a side, knowing your posting history i know you are not fond of Turks god knows why, mabe because of historical reasons or something else, well doesnt matter anyway but try to be a little bit objective, your post has absolutely no reference to ground reality.
i am sorry if i sounded as if i am some how glad that happened this was not what i mean i feel sorry for all terror victims
i dont hate turks after 2011 i was saying maybe we should be more like turkey secular successful country i know that if we look at history a country as old as Egypt we will have a lot of enemies also there is ottoman occupation and muhamed ali era so both countries have scares from the past .
this is not all turkey fault but erdogan is guilty of supporting terror as we speak brotherhood channels are broadcasting from turkey inciting violence and terror we are facing a lot worse terror at least nationalists can be reasoned with but political islam groups are like zombies this is the kind of enemy we face in Egypt and also libya iraq syria tunis we are losing a lot of good men and by the way they say more that it is sisi fault on social media it is a coordinated effort starting by this is no terror it is all the state doing to justifying terror or at the very least moving the blame to both they do know how to use the internet to their advantage

Yes you are right, your english sucks!

You don't seem so smart, I'm betting you are an armenian taking this opportunity (turkish loss of life) to attack us pretending to be russian.

Russians are usually smart people, so I don't think you are russian, 90% sure you are armenian.

Funny fact about armenians:

All sir names end with "ian" do to limited knowledge of the alphabet :rofl:
Yeah, I'm not good at english, and i think this is normal since it's not my mother language.

You seem so stupid. You first claim that "I'm mocking turkish deads", after getting my answer you changed the topic. And you wrote very typical comment with full of stereotypes about Russian people.(and Armenians) I didn't even talk about my nationalty nor talked about turkish people.

If i write "flowers", you guys gonna come with these comments; "Russian flowers are killing Afghans, Russian flowers don't know how to battle ground, Russian flowers drinks too much vodka..." LOL. And looks like your little brains works same when it's come to Armenians.

"All sir names end with "ian" do to limited knowledge of the alphabet" you write. So this is the evidence of whether people are smart? I think you better check yourself before mocking race. You fools have always been writing about race. This is very childish, not even funny.

Yeah, I'm not good at english, and i think this is normal since it's not my mother language.

You seem so stupid. You first claim that "I'm mocking turkish deads", after getting my answer you changed the topic. And you wrote very typical comment with full of stereotypes about Russian people.(and Armenians) I didn't even talk about my nationalty nor talked about turkish people.

If i write "flowers", you guys gonna come with these comments; "Russian flowers are killing Afghans, Russian flowers don't know how to battle ground, Russian flowers drinks too much vodka..." LOL. And looks like your little brains works same when it's come to Armenians.

"All sir names end with "ian" do to limited knowledge of the alphabet" you write. So this is the evidence of whether people are smart? I think you better check yourself before mocking race. You fools have always been writing about race. This is very childish, not even funny.

You sound too stupid to be russian, go away armenian.

Did someone drop you when you were a baby?

Its not the right time for this kind of BS.. attackers are most probably PKK secular communist terrorists not like TTP or ISIS...

Where is the condemnation and outcry against this secular terrorism of PKK? The entire war against terror is tainted with hypocrisy and for this reason alone, there is no end to it.

Back
Top Bottom