What's new

Turkish capital Ankara rocked by fatal explosion

Thank you I am firm in that. Turkey has that sophisticated technology AFAIK. For sure CIA warned Turkish buddies.

I believe the people behind the doors want to press the Turkish Government to declare Status of Emergency in the whole country.

That's a could be as it happened in France but could destroy Turkish Tourism and Economic Parameters for 2016 ?
Well, US is sincere ally of Turkey.

I dont think pkk can be effectively "cleansed". The army can kill a lot of their militants, but on the other side of the coin the pkk can recruit as easily.
The situation requires a diplomatic solution.
I agree to some degree but the ''diplomatic solution'' of the last year is responsible for the mess we have today, they have been deploying people and ammunition to cities while were talking about peace.
Peace talks are over there will be no trust towards pkk anymore.

There is not only Kurds per se, there are many different fractions, Peshmerga, pkk, Kurdish Hezbollah are the main fractions with wings.
After the fall of Saddam Peshmerga/Barzani gained most, he also has the support from Turkey, pkk is against him officially because he is a dictator but in reality because he is siding with Turkey.

In Syria they are being used against isis, its very naive of them to think anyone in the region be its Assad, Iran or Turkey will allow ypg to have a separate state, everyone is just waiting till isis is finished, you can guess who is the next target of Assad and Iran once isis and rebels are finished.
Or lets say Assad looses then its even worse for ypg, either way they wont have separate state, they are being used once again, they just dont see it yet.
PKK has strong support of NATO and Israel. Don't think they will fall. Because, NATO will allow Turkey to go certain extent. Plus, EU is not in favor of Assad fall, because there is no alternate leadership in Syria. West is already talking about Federalization of Syria....that's red signal for Turkey.

RIP to the dead. Shocking to hear about this wave of terrorism that has gripped Turkiye since the past year.

PKK has strong support of NATO and Israel. Don't think they will fall. Because, NATO will allow Turkey to go certain extent. Plus, EU is not in favor of Assad fall, because there is no alternate leadership in Syria. West is already talking about Federalization of Syria....that's red signal for Turkey.
As i have pointed out Assad wont just leave north Syria to ypg, his father was ''Arabizing'' north by establishing Arab settlements to cut Kurdish areas from eachother Kurds know this so there is no trust between Assad and Kurds either, they just need eachother at the moment but thats gonna change once the dust clears.
This situation makes Iran automatically an enemy of ypg because Iran is going to side with Assad on this issue too.
As for western support, as said they are using them as foot soldiers, when the clashes in SE Turkey started late last year, there were some poeple demanding pkk to be put off the terror list and the official statement was that the recent clashes prooved pkk didnt give up on terrorist methods.

I didnt ignore people supporting isis in this forum why should i ignore someone who is making fun when the terrorist attack isnt made by isis.
This section clearly has a shift towards a certain ideology, i always seek fairness but what im seeing here isnt fair at all.

@Irfan Baloch will you also take care of this or does the forum rules only apply to sunni sectarians?
please dont give it a sectarian angle. the guy you responded to is an Indian and is a Sunni Muslim. his post was impolite and inconsiderate NOT sectarian. you fell for his flame bait.

he has been moderated already.

for the sake of the loss of life and proterty in such terror attacks that have rocked Turkey in recent times I request evewryone to show respect to the dead and refrain from making inconsiderate posts and also avoid falling for a flame bait

As i have pointed out Assad wont just leave north Syria to ypg, his father was ''Arabizing'' north by establishing Arab settlements to cut Kurdish areas from eachother Kurds know this so there is no trust between Assad and Kurds either, they just need eachother at the moment but thats gonna change once the dust clears.
This situation makes Iran automatically an enemy of ypg because Iran is going to side with Assad on this issue too.
As for western support, as said they are using them as foot soldiers, when the clashes in SE Turkey started late last year, there were some poeple demanding pkk to be put off the terror list and the official statement was that the recent clashes prooved pkk didnt give up on terrorist methods.
But Iran already said, Kurd country is " out of question " . One of reason Iran wants to keep Turkish base inside Iraq to keep an eye on Kurdish activity. Where Kurds pressurized the Iraqi govt to remove Turkish base.

I didnt ignore people supporting isis in this forum why should i ignore someone who is making fun when the terrorist attack isnt made by isis.
This section clearly has a shift towards a certain ideology, i always seek fairness but what im seeing here isnt fair at all.

@Irfan Baloch will you also take care of this or does the forum rules only apply to sunni sectarians?

If you think this guy's problem is Shia-Sunni thing, you are very deeply wrong. He is a troll who attempts to post most irrelevant and annoying thing coming to his mind regardless the topic of discussion and doesn't give a damn about Shias or Sunnis, (he said he is a Sunni if I remember correctly, don't know if he is lying or not) he once went on a rampage against all Iranian members and I banned him for 3 months. He should be banned again.

Let me assure you, we don't have any sectarian Iranian member here, even if you disagree completely with many. By sectarian, I mean someone who gets happy when Sunnis die, even if all of them are civilians. We are just not into that shit, and if there is one, he/she will be rejected by Iranians before others. On the other hand, the various bombings in Shia neighborhoods of Iraq, Lebanon and other areas proved us the exact opposite about some certain sectarian trolls here.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are getting their first of the evil curse of terrorism. Countries initially free from this scourge are now suffering its consequences. More reason for the muslim countries across the world to unite against this menace along with the conservative orthodox thought that promotes it.

But Iran already said, Kurd country is " out of question " . One of reason Iran wants to keep Turkish base inside Iraq to keep an eye on Kurdish activity. Where Kurds pressurized the Iraqi govt to remove Turkish base.
Yes and im pointing this out, they have no ally in this region, that they could have gain so much land is only thanks to airstrikes, do you think they are gonna be able to hold it once its over?

please dont give it a sectarian angle. the guy you responded to is an Indian and is a Sunni Muslim. his post was impolite and inconsiderate NOT sectarian. you fell for his flame bait.
If you think this guy's problem is Shia-Sunni thing, you are very deeply wrong. He is a troll who attempts to post most irrelevant and annoying thing coming to his mind regardless the topic of discussion and doesn't give a damn about Shias or Sunnis, (he said he is a Sunni if I remember correctly, don't know if he is lying or not) he once went on a rampage against all Iranian members and I banned him for 3 months. He should be banned again.

Let me assure you, we don't have any sectarian Iranian member here, even if you disagree completely with many. By sectarian, I mean someone who gets happy when Sunnis die, even if all of them are civilians. We are just not into that shit, and if there is one, he/she will be rejected by Iranians before others. On the other hand, the various bombings in Shia neighborhoods of Iraq, Lebanon and other areas proved us the exact opposite about some certain sectarian trolls here.

You two seem to have missed the one post of him where is explaining why he was acting like a dick.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are getting their first of the evil curse of terrorism. Countries initially free from this scourge are now suffering its consequences. More reason for the muslim countries across the world to unite against this menace along with the conservative orthodox thought that promotes it.
Cmon man you are a think tank, do your research about pkk, they would do this even if there was no war in Syria.

Israel needs a stable Turkey in the region, but that is against interests of other neighbors.
Turkey is gambling and at the same time loosing his last joker it has, if going on showing weakness against the EU and accepting their refugee policy without confirmed and signed agreements.

It will be a long and bloody war.
Turkish friends told years ago, Turkey will never find peace in his region if the country will not have solid game changing options in future.
Well, EU ultimately task is to finish ISIS, because ISIS is biggest threat for Europe, since hundreds of youngster travel from Europe to Syria and some of them came back and started terrorist network in Europe. So, if Kurds are doing European job then they will never let anyone to finish them. This is all war of interest. Everyone is supporting their groups to fight there enemy .But, fun part is all muslims fighting with eachother...

Condolences to Turkey for the loss of life. I have no particular for or against feelings about Erdogan's government but I doubt the recent bombing has anything to do with his policies. This attack would appear to be from PKK and as esteemed member here already pointed out that goes back decades.

The only thing is instability around the region generally helps such terrorists organisations as it becomes easier to operate in volatile envirnoment. Clearly PKK can recruit and link up with myriad other Kurdish splinter groups or even outsource attacks. For sure though the Kurdish problem has become more complicated then it ever was because of the instability of the region.

And I would agree that most Iranian members do not display any strong sectarian tendancies. That is preserve of Salafi addicts in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom