What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

I really don't get it what you are trying to prove. I said that A is not logical platform to use gun, and gave the reason as ;
If you want to use 20mm gun against the targets in the cities/streets, and if use use fixed-wings aircrafts for this mission, you will miss the target after one pass above it due to angle will be changed so fast. Will you find your target again? Well, it is up to how lucky you are! :lol:
which is true. Right?

And then i said that B is a true platform to be use gun, and gave a reason as;
guns are meant to be useful on rotatory-wings aircrafts against the enemy targets in the streets, the reason is so obvious, you can track the enemy target as long as you want.
which is also true. Right?

And then i gave C as a perfect solution according to me, and i gave the reason as this;
I think the perfect solution for us would be this kind of unmanned rotary-wing aircraft, it could be cheap/less risky solution for gun-based CAS supports, without risking any pilot and limited-number expensive armament;
Which is true. Right?

So what are you trying to prove?

Note: A = fixed wing
B = rotary wing
C = unmanned roary wing

You know what, forget about it. We are speaking different languages here. I am saying "mangoes are fruits". You are saying "No, aliens don't wear hats". And the point I am trying to prove is not worth the effort of posting 432432 posts about it.

A-400 M heavy lifter was a disaster. Disaster led to 63% less profit of Airbus group.
Airbus CEO regrets not to cancelled project 2010.

Turkey should serious think about C-130 J Super Hercules,
after March 8 2017 Airbus Group meeting in Madrid.

A-400 M heavy lifter was a disaster. Disaster led to 63% less profit of Airbus group.
Airbus CEO regrets not to cancelled project 2010.

Turkey should serious think about C-130 J Super Hercules,
after March 8 2017 Airbus Group meeting in Madrid.

We should have gone for the Antonov An-70!
It's much better than p.o.j. A400 and much cheaper! The C130j doesn't provide any real capability upgrade to our current C130 fleet.
Just like most European defence projects,billions and billions of euros are wasted and the end product is far from satisfactory or ready!
For example NH90 disaster(especially navy version)
Tiger chopper(ask Australia what they think about it)
EF2000? How many are combat ready of the German AF?

http://aa.com.tr/en/economy/turkish-aviation-firm-tai-inks-deal-with-sikorsky/760996

thumbs_b_c_76226dd221ddafa401edc7562a93726b.jpg

Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI, also known as TUSAS) has signed a cooperation agreement with U.S.-based Sikorsky Aircraft, the world's leading helicopter producer, the corporation said in a statement on Tuesday.

"The agreement ... between TAI and Sikorsky Aircraft Company was signed on Feb. 28 at TAI's plant," said the statement.

TUSAS said that the agreement foresees the manufacturing of structural components for various helicopter platforms.

Products worth $270 million will be delivered in the first phase of the project, which will last 10 years, it added.

Cooperation under the agreement, including an optional term, is planned to last through 2044, and the value of the project is planned to reach at least $500 million, TAI said.

Is the plans of co-production of transport planes with Ukraine scrapped?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom