What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

@Saithan, I cleaned the offtopic posts and You know Noone will be allowed to insult the values or forefathers of Turkish Republic. If someone violates the rules in any thread, you know Related member will get punishment. Just report the posts and I will take care. If we proceed the discussion on these sticky thread, The subject will be derailed more so quote me next time or use report button please.

Man , Erdogan doesn't know the difference between LHD and AC so don't take his words seriously :D
No no, I think some people has told RTE the need for a AC. So I don't doubt that he means a real AC it was all over twitter. Many things may change until then, but I do get the impression that I-class frigates, and TF-2000 will have to be ready first. ANMDT said that he doesn't expect an AC before mid 2030's.

Well, we got plenty of action in our neighborhood atm, so let's focus on finalizing some of them, and keep R&D alive.

Şu anda tam olmasa da, yarım da olsa bizim de bir uçak gemimiz var = TCG ANADOLU

Şimdi bunun tamamını yapacağız. İnşallah bizim de uçak gemimiz olacak = Real Aircraft Carrier

since 2018 Erdogan is talking about Real Aircraft Carrier after TCG ANADOLU

It is really exhausting that many Turks here are even more obsessed with RTE than our European crusaders and 'allied Arabs' ... this should give us cause to think, considering that he is still leading our state and not just doing bad things!

back to topic:

I recently talked about aircraft carriers in the Navy thread and that a real aircraft carrier is necessary. Right now, when you look at the problems in Libya, you should notice it. The best thing would be to build the aircraft carrier parallel to our upcoming destroyers and anti-aircraft vessels - as necessary protection for the carrier! We no longer get jump-jets, you should finally understand that, so we need a fully suitable aircraft carrier for the TFX and maybe also modified f16, as well as drones.

The TCA-LHD costs about 1B $, a real aircraft carrier based on the Italian model about 1.4B $ - so? think about it!

EdfAFpUWoAEfqX1
EdfAFpUWoAEfqX1

Yerli seçenekler ise MMU ya da Hürjet'in donanma versiyonu. İngiliz desteği ile geliştirme çalışmaları devam eden MMU'nun donanma versiyonu yine İngiliz desteği ile üretilebilir.
Translated from Turkish by
The domestic options are the navy version of MMU or Hürjet. The Navy version of MMU, which is under development with the support of English, can be produced with the support of English.

India is using planning to use their Tejas fighter in a STOBAR configuration. A single seat multi role version of Hürjet, which has similar characteristics to the Tejas, can be used on an aircraft carrier.

India is using planning to use their Tejas fighter in a STOBAR configuration. A single seat multi role version of Hürjet, which has similar characteristics to the Tejas, can be used on an aircraft carrier.

That was also one of my thoughts, for now, a correctly configured hürjet (4th gen) would be suitable for a light aircraft carrier .. but then we would rather need the CATOBAR config.

That was also one of my thoughts, for now, a correctly configured hürjet (4th gen) would be suitable for a light aircraft carrier .. but then we would rather need the CATOBAR config.
CATOBAR is unlikely since we do not have nuclear propulsion.

Forget STOBAR on TCG Anadolu, that's not possible.
STOVL or nothing.

And why the hell should Turkey get a aircraft carrier in the first place?

Forget STOBAR on TCG Anadolu, that's not possible.
STOVL or nothing.

And why the hell should Turkey get a aircraft carrier in the first place?
since we will never get any jump jets, the only solution would be a CATOBAR config, light AC - period...

Back
Top Bottom