What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

TAI new projects

-T-129 Atak Next Generation heavier, faster
-T-625 utility helicopter
-Anka-Tp
-Hürjet

Temel Kotil notes for sGEO satellite project. I’ve never heard of that before. Is the sGEO satellite already existing in the satellite program of Turkey or is that separated?

New T-129 can be use T-700 engines its more powerfull and we have manufacturate fabrics for t-70 gmh heliopter project.

New Atak will be like this

t+130+2d.jpg

I waited this new features ;

- Reverse Mounted Flir
- 30 mm sub- body cannon
- Total 6 weapon station
- rotor top mounted mwm radar
- new aft rotors
- And new silent and more stealthly consturaction

This is really spectacular. We already have projects in line for the next generation Attack Helo, very forwarding thinking by our officials.

TAI Summary !

- Design studies for TF-X 5th generation fighter project is accelerated. Government has released 1,3 billion $ for design engineering of fighter.
- HürJet advanced trainer and light attack twin engine fighter jet design took shape and revealed.
- 8 ton class attack helicopter concept design started (No Italian contribution this time)
- 10 ton class utility helicopter concept design started.
- 6 ton utility helicopter (T-625) are now being manufactured and it will make its first flight in the coming months.
- New double-engine Anka will carry 700 kg payload.
- First Anka-B with SarPer radar delivered to Army. Second one will be delivered in December 2017.
- Turksat-6A (~4ton) communication satellite (TAI-Aselsan-Tübitak Uzay) under development.
- 1 ton GEO military communication satellite (TAI) is developed.
- Gökturk-3 SAR satellite (TAI-Aselsan) development is proceeding.

Can't get enough of the sensational news/developments which Cabatli delivers to this forum. Every post of his sheds new light in to this domain.

new anka with 700kg payload, does it mean, it's going to be hale class uav
"- 8 ton class attack helicopter concept design started (No Italian contribution this time)"
i believe this one will have totaly different design than atak which is better for us.

new anka with 700kg payload, does it mean, it's going to be hale class uav
"- 8 ton class attack helicopter concept design started (No Italian contribution this time)"
i believe this one will have totaly different design than atak which is better for us.

Doubt it. It'll be based on T-129 but heavily modified and upgraded, like the AH-1 series of helicopters.

AH-1W - 5 ton attack helicopter
AH-1W_Super_Cobra_assigned_to_HMLA_167.jpg

AH-1Z - 8 ton attack helicopter
1920px-AH1Z_at_the_MCAS_Miramar_Air_Show_on_3_Oct_2008.JPG

We need more CH47Fs. We only have 6 or 8 thats a joke for such a big army like ours. We should buy a couple more to use until we can produces or own 12.000+ ton troop transporters.

ps: The NH90 is a wreck, 32+ million for a helicopters that performs worse than a 40 year old black hawk should never be considered by an actual army. Piece of shit that was engineered by the europeans just like the Eurocopter.

The T625 is a changed copy of the AW149 Airframe and a 6-ton multi purpose heli, has nothing to do with the 10-ton version.

I'm really excited to see the 10-ton design and the upgraded ATAK design for the 8-ton version.

Last edited:

ps: The NH90 is a wreck, 32+ million for a helicopters that performs worse than a 40 year old black hawk should never be considered by an actual army. Piece of shit that was engineered by the europeans just like the Eurocopter...

Really ? ^^

Normal, Europe is at war with no one. The USA - External operations - against (Domination) the whole world.

... The T625 is a changed copy of the AW149 Airframe and a 6-ton multi purpose heli, has nothing to do with the 10-ton version.

Why go back to zero in R&D - New money spending - and recreate a new cell ? The future 10 tons - military - will look like almost to this.

Last edited:
I really like last few pages in here, very interesting facts with very promising and great looking “toys” and very less useless comments from some people!

Great news regarding Turkish defense industry, I just hope all these planed vehicles will really be introduced ASAP as I think Turkey will need them sooner than rather.

I think that success is real reason for very negative attitude in many EU countries toward Turkey and not “democracy issues” as if Turkey can manage to build all these plains and helicopters without any restrictions by those EU countries they would lose so much influence and profits and that’s what they want to prevent you and not those lies about democracy standards etc….. Go Turkey!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom