What's new

Turkish Aselsan Gozcu

don't forget the electronic unit of 23 kgs..

Idk if you would count that since that would go inside the UAV. I am sure they worked out the weight on it. Or they would not try to market it as such.

there is no marketing, just hyping going on right now..and every article out there just copy pasted its info from this guy ANKA’ya kardeþ: Sivrisinek - Hürriyet Gündem and added their sauce to it.

I mean the pictures. Why have it carrying the rocket tubes that cirit uses ? We also rarely develop test beds. In fact the only one i remember we have made for tests was when we were working on our 300mm rockets. We made smaller ones to test rockets on before moving to larger calibers.

More news will most likely come on on this in the future but we have to stick with what its available.

I hope so too..

It is pretty large though i would say close to 5 or 6 meters in length considering that cirit canister is around 2m long. That puts it in line with something like the EADS ORKA

50333_800.jpg

Faheka is correct, Aselflir-300T is far too heavy and big to be fitted on that VTOL UAV that is based on a Mosquito helicopter. TAI churned out this UAV most probably to test the software and electronics of their system..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom