What's new

Aselsan POINT DEFENSE SYSTEM

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

ASELSAN-NHS.jpg

Turkish Pantsir.

I'm not sure this was necessary. KMS atılgan and Korkut already covered the low altitude, Hisar for the medium and Siper for the high altiude targets.

I guess this is happening because Hisar-A was cancelled

Turkish Pantsir.

I'm not sure this was necessary. KMS atılgan and Korkut already covered the low altitude, Hisar for the medium and Siper for the high altiude targets.

I guess this is happening because Hisar-A was cancelled

It seems that this one is HYBRIDe version, with Jammer and DRCM and other stuff. You have version with SUNGUR ER, the one with SUNGUR ER will have 360degree AESA radar coverage. Putting to each corner radar.

This is hybride version with jammers.

FsvHsxJXsAMBKUN

This is a point defense version. This one do not have gun barrel but you have version with SUNGUR under the Gun barrel.
FsvIZylXgAAYjWs

Last edited:
It seems that this one is HYBRIDe version, with Jammer and DRCM and other stuff. You have version with SUNGUR ER, the one with SUNGUR ER will have 360degree AESA radar coverage. Putting to each corner radar.

This is hybride version with jammers.
FsvHsxJXsAMBKUN
I disagree with the idea of putting all of these expensive things into one single vehicle so the enemy can destroy it with a single missile lol

We just need to modernize the Atılgan KMS

I disagree with the idea of putting all of these expensive things into one single vehicle so the enemy can destroy it with a single missile lol

We just need to modernize the Atılgan KMS

So you want to shoot down a drone what is worth 500 dollar with a missile of 100k? I prefer air burst round....

KMS out dated system....

So you want to shoot down a drone what is worth 500 dollar with a missile of 100k? I prefer air burst round....

KMS out dated system....

I don't think you understood what I was saying.

I meant that putting the missile launcher, the gun, EW system, all in one vehicle would have them all destroyed in a single missile by the enemy.

Don't put all eggs in one basket.

KMS is still very good

We have exported KORKUT SPAAG to several countries al ready, imagine this systems will a break out for Turkish airdefence systems.

these days as is evident from the War in Ukraine ground based systems need to be able to detect, track and engage smaller UAV and even quadcopters and other drones

the traditional threat of low flying aircraft and helicopters are almost gone

Back
Top Bottom