What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

I know it is posted before but this is Otokar's original video with better soundtrack and some real sounds.

12540994_533498320145680_3539245041609879853_n.jpg

I hope they have changed their minds about the VIP configured variant for the presidential office. I mean if, turkey was producing these herself, or they had brought a lot, it would be okay. But they ordered 11 in total and 10 for the WHOLE armed forces....

Last edited:
I hope they have changed their minds about the VIP configured variant for the presidential office. I mean if, turkey was producing these herself, or they had brought a lot, it would be okay. But they ordered 11 in total and 10 for the WHOLE armed forces....

It´s better to have them then none !

This only the first Order maybe the Army will like it and will get more additional, but one is very clear, there is no mistake to get some of those Beasts :D

It´s better to have them then none !

This only the first Order maybe the Army will like it and will get more additional, but one is very clear, there is no mistake to get some of those Beasts :D
I agree. But I'm saying if we had a lot of these helicopters, the VIP one for the president would be okay, but Turkey is only getting 11; so it would be better if all of them was allocated for the armed force.

Also as you said, once the army 'tastes' the capabilities, i bet they will order more heavy weight helicopters. Not necessarily CH-47F, but maybe CH-53E or the latest K variant. Maybe for the Navy too ;);):D:D (LHD)
BLT2_2-USMC-20070402.jpg

Maybe joint exercise. Nothing else.

The photo form the NASR 2015 Turkish-Qatari Joint exercises happaned in Qatar. It's belongs to the Qatari Military. Also about the Turkish guy in the pic. I personnaly know him. He is a JÖAK member and one of the well-known faces of the unit...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom