What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Thanks for sharing.
These camo patterns are not bad looking at all. I like it. I'm sure it will grow on me even more as time goes on and see more pictures of it on actual personell (if it gets accepted). I am talking pure cosmetic here by the way, I am well aware that effectiveness is what is most important.

I am of the opinion that these uniforms for our soldier need to look cosmeticly cool and awesome as well, the way a uniform looks and whether the wearer likes it or not has an effect on psyche as well. If they think they look tough and confident then they will feel and act tough and confident, if you try to understand my logic here.

It is like wearing a business-suit, it gives you more confidence and makes you act more professional and mature right? Same goes for awesome looking military uniforms as well, or that is my theory anyway.

My personal favorite of the Turkish camo's and uniforms are the one that Bordo Bereliler use:
WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-22-at-21.31.41.jpeg

ozel1020.jpg

Thanks for sharing.
These camo patterns are not bad looking at all. I like it. I'm sure it will grow on me even more as time goes on and see more pictures of it on actual personell (if it gets accepted). I am talking pure cosmetic here by the way, I am well aware that effectiveness is what is most important.

I am of the opinion that these uniforms for our soldier need to look cosmeticly cool and awesome as well, the way a uniform looks and whether the wearer likes it or not has an effect on psyche as well. If they think they look tough and confident then they will feel and act tough and confident, if you try to understand my logic here.

It is like wearing a business-suit, it gives you more confidence and makes you act more professional and mature right? Same goes for awesome looking military uniforms as well, or that is my theory anyway.

My personal favorite of the Turkish camo's and uniforms are the one that Bordo Bereliler use:
WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-22-at-21.31.41.jpeg

ozel1020.jpg

For Turkish sailors and soldiers, uniform is just a regulation thing. The real uniform is in our mind and heart, that's the way every one is trained for which is also probably why we sucked at making good uniforms because noone gave a shit about it for real.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom