What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

JNG-90 Bora. Turkish made and designed by MKEK.

It's designed by a retired Gendarmerie SF sergeant, Necmi Güngör with the help of sniper team of Gendarmerie Special Public Security command (JÖAK). Thats the JNG-90 name stands for Jandarma Necmi Güngör and the 90 is the year of 1990 which was he started his military service as a sergeant. I had a common firend who is served in combat zone with him and finally change to meet him during the IDEF15. Great guy. But unfortunately they don't let him to improve this rifle with the various ammunition and accessories et all...

Also the Bora-12 and JMK-90 names were the designation of the military. Arrogantly, they rejected the designers name to use on his rifle and invent new names for it...

10584044_524939634334882_3105572672237889907_n.jpg
new camo

It's designed by a retired Gendarmerie SF sergeant, Necmi Güngör with the help of sniper team of Gendarmerie Special Public Security command (JÖAK). Thats the JNG-90 name stands for Jandarma Necmi Güngör and the 90 is the year of 1990 which was he started his military service as a sergeant. I had a common firend who is served in combat zone with him and finally change to meet him during the IDEF15. Great guy. But unfortunately they don't let him to improve this rifle with the various ammunition and accessories et all...

Also the Bora-12 and JMK-90 names were the designation of the military. Arrogantly, they rejected the designers name to use on his rifle and invent new names for it...

Thats extremely interesting Deno, never knew this. Hell i never even knew what the JNG stood for, i always assumed its a code name or military designation. Keep up the good work buddy!

@Hurshid Celebi
Genelde bu isler sulh yoluyla halledilir. Ikiside devletin isini yapiyor. Hatta cogu zaman bir iki kez bastan uyarilir, direnme varsa ucuncu seferde ceza yazilir. Anadoluda isler buyuksehirde gibi yurumez. Memeleketin bir tarafinda Kacak silah, kacak icki,sigara, mazot serbest, belediye dozerleri teroriste hendek kaziyor. ulkenin diger bir tarafinda belediye araci cezalandiriliyor.
Trabzon'da bunu yapamazdi jandarma. Trabzonlular orayi yakardi.
Giresun insani efendidir, cirkef olmaz.Kanunlara saygilidir. Terorun, isyaninin hic bir cesidine karismazlar.
Hemsehrilerime kizmayin.

O belediyede devlet.
O zaman yakalayabildiginiz garibani ezmeyin. Guneydoguda belediye kepcesiyle adam hendek kaziyor, herkes kacak sigara, icki, hatta fahiseyi ucuza kullaniyor. Ben kanun uyup evrakli is yapiyorum, beni yakalayabiliyorsun.
Sen orda belediye kamyonu fazla iki ton yukledi diye rezillik cikartamazsin. Yakismaz. Ben art niyet ararim bu iste.

O belediyede devlet.
O zaman yakalayabildiginiz garibani ezmeyin. Guneydoguda belediye kepcesiyle adam hendek kaziyor, herkes kacak sigara, icki, hatta fahiseyi ucuza kullaniyor. Ben kanun uyup evrakli is yapiyorum, beni yakalayabiliyorsun.
Sen orda belediye kamyonu fazla iki ton yukledi diye rezillik cikartamazsin. Yakismaz. Ben art niyet ararim bu iste.
Imam osurursa cemaat **** diye bir laf vardir, devlet koydugu kurallara kendisi bile uymazsa ozaman milletin uymasini beklemek ahmaklik olur.
Iste muz cumhuriyetinin tanimi budur.

A coincidence, Mikhail Kalashnikov was a sergeant too when he invented AK-47 and promoted to general later.

New Russina AT weapons captured in SIRNAK

terbiyesiz AKP li

Bu video Hürriyet web sitesinde yayınlandı. Yapılan oylamada 96% Assubayı haklı buldu.
Ben Assubayın sabrına hayran kaldım. Belediyeci bu kadar iftirayı bana atsaydı, sanırım dayanamazdım ve gözüne çakardım.
Belediye Başkanı ile jandarma komutanının tartışması sosyal medyayı salladı

Buradaki yorumlar da çok ilginç. :)

belediye başkanı ve jandarma arasındaki tartışma - sayfa 2 - ekşi sözlük

This lattest video from Offcial TSK Youtube Channel is very amateurish, don't get me wrong, it's very good editing but the pick and mix of footage makes it seem like a fanboy video.. You'd expect TSK to have RAW footage.. my 2cents..

Back
Top Bottom