What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Photos of the Anatolian Star 2015 Joint Search & Rescue exercises with the participation of all brances of the TAF..

DlJhawN.jpg

ZPcLiR0.jpg

fgaWDqK.jpg

t45RK1h.jpg

mjPo9kQ.jpg

HihpKua.jpg

iEP6OIS.jpg

aajUb8I.jpg

Really, i don't understand... They are not secret anymore... Is it so hard to upload a video to youtube... :mad:

Sayın *****,
Öncelikle ilginize teşekkür ederiz.
ASELSAN ürünleri hakkında videoları elimizden geldiğince sizlerle paylaşmaya gayret gösteriyoruz. Tabii ki bu konuda ürünlerimizi kullanan makamların da iznine ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
Kullanıcı makamların izinleri doğrultusunda yeni ürünlerimizin videolarını önümüzdeki dönemde sizlerle paylaşacağız.

Saygılarımla

İbrahim BİLEKLİ

Kurumsal İletişim Müdürlüğü
Basın ve Medya Yönetimi Şefi
----------------------------------------------
Guys would write a sentences to Aselsan for videos of the their products.....by seeing the demand they can quicken the process.

Use this form. Bize Ulaşın Formu | İletişim | ASELSAN

Notice the aselsan's new type mini 4x IR night vision scope. Developed by SWIR technology, that makes it lighter and smaller with a better vision resolution and higher diagonal angle. It contains RMR type mini-red dot sight on it for close distance combat and a laser module with IR pointer and illuminator.

Taken by me from IDEF15

cpseewE.jpg

Also I want to see the new type MINI TSD-25 2.5x Thermal Vision Scope instead of those crappy Python thermal scopes. Another fresh product of aselsan...

P5PRniA.jpg

Also I want to see the new type MINI TSD-25 2.5x Thermal Vision Scope instead of those crappy Python thermal scopes. Another fresh product of aselsan...
Would i be correct to assume that it is the 'large(r)' scope, 3rd from the bottom of post 1751?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom