What's new

Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation.

No,you cant be an enemy when you are not recognized as a country.
Pakistan doesnt recognize Israel as a state as far as i know.

Pakistanis is against Israel because of :

(i) the Palestinian Issue

(ii) according to us they tried to destroy our nukes (there are threads on the forum with first-hand accounts of Pakistani ex-military personnel what happened)

Neither has anything to do with India !

Pakistanis is against Israel because of :

(i) the Palestinian Issue

(ii) according to us they tried to destroy our nukes (there are threads on the forum with first-hand accounts of Pakistani ex-military personnel what happened)

Neither has anything to do with India !
You mean the nukes we keep in storage for you?:whistle:

selling arms is not an issue active aid during the war is and i am ok with it, they are a sovereign country free to follow any policy, issue is when they say we have nothing against indians ,that gets some people very confused.

Again Indians were under British rule they just followed orders given to them,there was no free choice.

And you dislike them because they support us? They always have ..(unless you didn't know that)..

selling arms is not an issue active aid during the war is and i am ok with it, they are a sovereign country free to follow any policy, issue is when they say we have nothing against indians ,that gets some people very confused.

Again Indians were under British rule they just followed orders given to them,there was no free choice.
They werent,what choice did they have?
They got executed for refusing to fight us,dont you get it?
If you cant answer the question,then dont but dont come up with excuses.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dont believe everything on internet.

Yeah,the Muslims(now Pakistan) refused to fight us,they got executed because of that.
Their mothers send us their gold,their sons to fight with us,they helped us in any way possible,we owe them something we can never repay.
See what i mean?
Wouldnt you try to help the grand,grandchildren of these mothers?
There is no choice.

15th Lancers (Cureton's Multanis) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim v Muslim: an Indian mutiny - Axis History Forum

From the above: 439 cavalrymen [of the 15th Lancers] were transported for refusing to fight against the Turks.

The rest - the non-commissioned officers and troopers, 429 in number - were arrested and punished with various terms of imprisonment

So this policy is created on what happened during ww1 when Indians were under british rule fighting their war.
Is this the reason for Turkey's Policies wrt to India, some things that we didn't do/did during WW1
Wow,really its ok you just dont want to get it.
Btw,we have good relations with India.

well you gave WW1 as an example.
Its not about what Indians didnt do but about what the ''Pakistani's'' did do for us.
Again,India and Turkiye have good relations.
Im guessing you are an emotional person,lets just end it here.

It is in the best interest of both countries (Pakistan and Turkey) to cooperate with each other. The powers that be on both sides know this very well. I hope this interaction will increase and both countries will benefit.

Turkish have always been there. I really hope Pakistan builds up cash reserves fast so we can get some goodies.

@Horus

There was a recent code of conduct thread. Please ban all Indians from this thread. They are here for their usual BS.

Yes, as did Indonesia back then. I consistently maintain that Pakistanis are stuck in the past unwilling to face realities of today.

Go and ask if Indonesia or Turkey would even give a single bullet today in a war with India.

I don't doubt that Pakistanis would be all eager to go to any Muslim country's war, but know that no one would be coming for you.
Its all about time........ Turkey and Pakistan are brothers.
and plz do not test this brother hood. at the times of war usually ur analysis and expectations fails. so be on alert and be a wise person :)
if Indo Pak war break out, expect surprize from China, Iran, Turkey, Saudia, Afghanistan ;)

Back
Top Bottom