What's new

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

As a friend i suggest turkey to be smart not to trust nato and us choose friends wisely friendship with russian will be gain for turks
I have been following your messages for a while and obviously you are not one of our friend.So dont worry we know who is at our side and who is not.

I just saw this article in a danish newspaper today.

USA overvejer at købe helt nye F-16-kampfly

which translates to "USA considers buying brand new F-16.

source: USA overvejer at købe helt nye F-16-kampfly - Politiken.dk

A resume of the article reads:

Modernizing the currents F-16 is on the table so it'll be part of the inventory until 2045, which is due to the high cost of the F-35. A professor recommends Denmark to buy the latest F-16 instead of the F-35.

Apparently Aviation Weekly should have published news on the matter of a new F-16 5.generation/block

Modernizing the currents F-16 is on the table so it'll be part of the inventory until 2045, which is due to the high cost of the F-35. A professor recommends Denmark to buy the latest F-16 instead of the F-35.

Apparently Aviation Weekly should have published news on the matter of a new F-16 5.generation/block
I find that short sighted at this point

F16's FMS price was 60 million dollars by peace onyx IV

Why are people going crazy over 100 million dollars price tag of F35? I mean what did these people expect?

The question they're asking themselves is, "do we need these ?", and if you have a NATO defense line that covers the needs then the tendency for small countries like Denmark is to "reduce" the amount of money spent on millitary, the reduction is not only related to millitary spending, but the social welfare system as well, because of so many unemployed people the welfare system is in danger of collapsing. And refugees don't help in the equation.

@Zarvan

Anatolian Eagles opened his doors of MULTINATIONAL FLIGHT CENTER to FRIENDS and Brothers !

2_d.jpg

3_d.jpg

6_d.jpg

Lieutenant AVVAZ from PAKISTAN

7_d.jpg

10_d.jpg

19_d.jpg

@Zarvan

Anatolian Eagles opened his doors of MULTINATIONAL FLIGHT CENTER to FRIENDS and Brothers !

2_d.jpg

3_d.jpg

6_d.jpg

7_d.jpg

10_d.jpg

19_d.jpg
Pakistan and Turkey are taking their defence corporation to new heights. I would love to see Kripi MRAP and Tulpur IFV in use of our Army and I hope Pakistan and Turkey soon develop Istambul class Frigate together

Betyder ikke noget du - Den danske regering har på forhånd besluttet sig for at købe F 35, alt andet er bare forspil foran medierne. Vent og se.

@Zarvan

2_d.jpg

3_d.jpg

6_d.jpg

7_d.jpg

10_d.jpg

19_d.jpg

HAHA- the pak pilots name is Ayyaz and not Avvaz(means sound in urdu)

Turkey will have its turbofan engine by 2025... Its not to develop one once you will get enough powerful in drone and aerospace technology with all these developments... I cannot wait to see those days... Especially, the TFX on the sky...

Back
Top Bottom