What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Turk ne ya herkez Türktür.
While this is true many in Turkey think that that everyone in the steppe is a Turk.
And of course the way Turks present themselves to the Central Asian ones.

While this is true many in Turkey think that that everyone in the steppe is a Turk.
And of course the way Turks present themselves to the Central Asian ones.
Sorry, do you have some Problems being ethnic TÜRK ? Cause you get education in ex- SSCB ?

Step Türks treat them HUMAN .

Look the Picture is Budapeste, heart of Europe.
And until 2030 50 Million will follow
2-format2010.jpg

@Hakan @Bismarck

You should apologize at all STEP - Asian feeling Türks, if you feel a bit TÜRK.

Look what Australia is doing :

Arresting them in Island NAURU - raping and waterboarding REFUGEES ( doesnt matter cause of economic or other other reasons , THAT People are HUMANS ! )

Wie Australien Flüchtlinge peinigt: "Wir behandeln Menschen mit unglaublicher Grausamkeit"

-verantwortung-fuer-menschen-ausgelagert-der-inselstaat-nauru-unterhaelt-fluechtlingslager-fuer-australien-.jpg

That are Turkish camps : NO fake - UN World Refugee Program Photo

dsc_0079_0.jpg

I love this picture but one thing.
While its certainly true that the Huns/Göktürks/Karahanli/Gazneli/Selcuks were ancestors of todays Turkish people its highely unlikely that Anatolian Turks have any connection to Avars/Uygurs (except being Turkic)
I guess it depend on what the point of the picture is. If the picture is meant to show we started from huns then ended up as Turkey you are correct. I think they are just showing some of the empires.

Sorry, do you have some Problems being ethnic TÜRK ? Cause you get education in ex- SSCB ?

Step Türks treat them HUMAN .

Look the Picture is Budapeste, heart of Europe.
And until 2030 50 Million will follow
2-format2010.jpg

@Hakan @Bismarck

You should apologize at all STEP - Asian feeling Türks, if you feel a bit TÜRK.

Look what Australia is doing :

Arresting them in Island NAURU - raping and waterboarding REFUGEES ( doesnt matter cause of economic or other other reasons , THAT People are HUMANS ! )

Wie Australien Flüchtlinge peinigt: "Wir behandeln Menschen mit unglaublicher Grausamkeit"

-verantwortung-fuer-menschen-ausgelagert-der-inselstaat-nauru-unterhaelt-fluechtlingslager-fuer-australien-.jpg

That are Turkish camps : NO fake - UN World Refugee Program Photo

dsc_0079_0.jpg
No i love being a Türk.
But just because im a Türk doesnt mean that Anatolian Turks are my "big brothers" or something like that.
While Turkey is economically and politically stronge then any Turkic country nobody in Central Asia wants Turkey to play the role as a big brother. (Of course i personally hate that all Central Asian states are under strong Russian influence)
And sorry to say that but i dont feel anything when i see those Refugees since they are not Turkic.

No i love being a Türk.
But just because im a Türk doesnt mean that Anatolian Turks are my "big brothers" or something like that.
While Turkey is economically and politically stronge then any Turkic country nobody in Central Asia wants Turkey to play the role as a big brother. (Of course i personally hate that all Central Asian states are under strong Russian influence)
And sorry to say that but i dont feel anything when i see those Refugees since they are not Turkic.

Then who will? In my eyes Turkey seems like the perfect state to lead the Turkic countries. As a rising political and economical powerhouse Turkey is really the only one who has a chance of breaking Russian influence within Central Asia. I dont really care what the country is, but Turkey really seems like the most promising and realistic choice. However what grinds my gears more then anything is that AKP is trying to regain and re-establish a new Ottoman Empire focusing more on former Ottoman territorial middle-eastern countries. In hindsight i actually would have loved if AKP formed a coalition with MHP so they could be pressured into reconnecting with the Turkic countries....

Then who will? In my eyes Turkey seems like the perfect state to lead the Turkic countries. As a rising political and economical powerhouse Turkey is really the only one who has a chance of breaking Russian influence within Central Asia. I dont really care what the country is, but Turkey really seems like the most promising and realistic choice. However what grinds my gears more then anything is that AKP is trying to regain and re-establish a new Ottoman Empire focusing more on former Ottoman territorial middle-eastern countries. In hindsight i actually would have loved if AKP formed a coalition with MHP so they could be pressured into reconnecting with the Turkic countries....
If MHP can get rid of Bahceli and clean all the Gülenists in the party im confident they could be an extremely powerful coalition. Look what Bahceli says in defence of them:"Başbakan da, Cumhurbaşkanı da aynı şeyleri söylüyor. Esas paralelci kendileridir."
". İçimizde cemaate ilgi duyan birkaç kişi var. Ben Fethullah Gülen Hoca’yla karşılaşmadım, birbirimize karşı cümle sarf etmedik.”
And keep in mind the media organ of Gülen constantly is in big support of Bahceli - a nationalist party that is completely out of touch with the people thanks to their complete incompetent decisions and current leaders.
Devlet Bahçeli'den Gülen'le ilgili önemli açıklamalar haberi, haberleri.

I wish to see a Great Turkistan but I just want some one to b more big brother. If Turkey think it is more stronger than Turkey has more responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom