What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Funny thing is its possible that Attila isnt even playable.........

I wouldn't be suprised, CA is went completely insane, they are one of the greediest companies around now, and new games are not even good, they screwed up after M2TW, rarely anything came out good. And now they are basically serving what they served as an expansion pack with RTW as a seperate game to gain more money.

I'm not buying anything from them anyway.

I wouldn't be suprised, CA is went completely insane, they are one of the greediest companies around now, and new games are not even good, they screwed up after M2TW, rarely anything came out good. And now they are basically serving what they served as an expansion pack with RTW as a seperate game to gain more money.

Im a slave to their games even if i disliked Rome 2.........

@Targon @Ahiska rome total war 2 was epic failure i thin empire total war and M2tw was best games they made

Next total war game is "Total War Attila"

shocked to hear they are going to made Attila total war for several years i heard in total war center they are going to make Ataturk total war thats shame :tsk: i cant wait to play as ottomans and republic of turkey & qajars :D :smokin:

Last edited:

You didn't like R2TW ?

@Targon @Ahiska rome total war 2 was epic failure i thin empire total war and M2tw was best games they made

shocked to hear they are going to made Attila total war for several years i heard in total war center they are going to make Ataturk total war thats shame :tsk: i cant wait to play as ottomans and republic of turkey & qajars :D :smokin:

@asena_great , @Targon --- What about Empire Total War? You gotta admit the platform was nice. Minus the bugs, of course.

You didn't like R2TW ?

@asena_great , @Targon --- What about Empire Total War? You gotta admit the platform was nice. Minus the bugs, of course.

Yeah, it was worse then previous games.

On ETW, it wasn't so bad but it could be better, NTW was better polished compared to it but its area and scenario was so limiting.

Did you checked my great great uncle's photo at last page ? let the world know that there are still Asiatic looking Turks :D

Turkmenistan to build a new school for the Astrakhan Turkmens

article3618.jpg

President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov instructed the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs to build in the village Funtovo Volga region of Astrakhan region school with 350 seats. This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of International and Foreign Economic Relations of the Astrakhan region.

The report notes that the President gave an order for the construction of school after a meeting with the regional governor Alexander Zhilkinym during the IV Summit of Heads of Caspian littoral states, which was held in Astrakhan on September 29, 2014.

"In 2010, in connection with an emergency condition of the building an educational institution in the village Funtovo was reorganized. Currently, 300 school-age children living in the rural areas, are transported to study in schools other settlements of the Volga region. Much of the population is ethnic Turkmen Funtovo" - the ministry said.

Opening a new school have a positive impact on the economic and social development of the village, will preserve the continuity of generations, to organize the systematic study of the native language, will help to preserve the Turkmen culture.

Since its founding the city of Astrakhan served as a transit point from Asia to Europe, through which the Turkmen Mangyshlak peninsula east coast of the Caspian Sea has trade-economic and political ties with Russia. In the years 1653-1654 the first Mangyshlak Turkmens migrated to the land of Astrakhan, later moved to the North Caucasus, in the Stavropol region, densely populated today. After nearly half a century, in 1793-1794 years in the Astrakhan Region profit Turkmens so-called second wave of migration - mostly immigrants from tribes Abdal and Igdyr who have taken up permanent residence in the Volga region and the current received in the scientific literature the name "Astrakhan Turkmens".

Today it is in Funtovo largest population in the region of Turkmen diaspora. In spite of the distance separating them from their historical homeland, Astrakhan Turkmens still retain the customs and traditions of its people. Turkmen diaspora marks all commemorative dates and public holidays independent Turkmenistan, its representatives regularly participate in conferences and festivals held in Turkmenistan under the auspices of the Humanitarian Association of World Turkmens (HAWT).

May tengri protect the Turkic people.

I want the following total war series:
-Mongol
-Seljuk
-Moghul/Safavid/Ottoman period (Turkic era
-And I'm looking forward to Atilla Total war :)

But one thing. My PC is outdated. It can't even run Rome 2.

@atatwolf

You can only get these as mods :D there are several m2tw mods, Broken Crescent, its concentrated on middle east, it has Seljuks, Byzantines, Abbasids, Ghaznavids etc. , its a good mod but a bit outdated. There is Tsardoms Total War mod which is focused on western Anatolia and Balkans, it has Ottomans, Aydin and Karaman Beyliks, its not released yet. I have helped both mods.

@atatwolf

You can only get these as mods :D there are several m2tw mods, Broken Crescent, its concentrated on middle east, it has Seljuks, Byzantines, Abbasids, Ghaznavids etc. , its a good mod but a bit outdated. There is Tsardoms Total War mod which is focused on western Anatolia and Balkans, it has Ottomans, Aydin and Karaman Beyliks, its not released yet. I have helped both mods.
How did you help with the mods? Testing or programming?

-Moghul/Safavid/Ottoman period (Turkic era
in empier total war u have these era and countries but u can only play ottomans , ottomans are greatest country in Europe with low economy most of your lands in the beginning of game are underdeveloped and your economy let u barely have one army while u will attacked by safavid/gorgia in the east russia in the north Austria in the west and morocco in south east due to the larg land ottoman have u dont need to attack and take land for money u can upgrade your land , large land with such enemy means your army need to march very long distance to get to battle field the could make much better game from map of that game

Broken Crescent
dude BC was BS ofc it have large map from istanbul to turkistan from inda to Egypt but game was BS it was very hard/unbalanced u must spend a lot of time to gain little game become much harder of u play as grand seljuk or seljuk of rum in one btw even battles are unbalanced units have unusual high armor and low damage which make the battles unnecessarily long and difficult and if u play as attack against the siege than u will always lose

btw im waiting for new verson of BC which would be much balanced and have more factions right now seljuk have ontly to factions they will add atabeg of azerbijan atabeg of salgurinds and atabeg of khorasan to the game

@atatwolf

Just history guidance :D I don't have any modding skills unfortunately.

@asena_great

Original m2tw was so easy, in BC they wanted to make things more realistic and harder, but I think it become too hard, it was still not impossible though.

Don't wait for it :D I left the team few years ago because there was no hope of development, leader was too busy and didn't had much modding skills, there was no other regular modder, only some guys like me discuissing history there :D

on't wait for it :D I left the team few years ago because there was no hope of development, leader was too busy and didn't had much modding skills, there was no other regular modder, only some guys like me discuissing history there :D
what u are one of those mod makers ?? damn cmon add my tribe as one of those atabegs :D
Btw here is how Turkmen unit looks like in Tsardoms, its an old pic, in final version it might be better.
ge5g.jpg
ltx8.jpg

@asena_great
looks great

targon plz add mergen to your turkmen units they are our elite marksmen they can be used as archer and horse archer

in turkmen mergen means the one who never miss a shot

what u are one of those mod makers ?? damn cmon add my tribe as one of those atabegs :D

looks great

targon plz add mergen to your turkmen units they are our elite marksmen they can be used as archer and horse archer

in turkmen mergen means the one who never miss a shot

There is only one Turkmen unit :D

Basic roster I drafted for Beyliks, they will have some unique units too

Beg Lancers,rich land owners, tribal leaders and statesmen, they will be armoured cavalry with lance.

Noker Horse Archers, retainers of nobles, they will have some armor and they will be skilled.

Turkmen Tribal Cavalry, tribal horse archers

Yaya Archers&Spearmen, poor peasants drafted from common people.

I thought Mergen was a Mongolian word :D probably a leftover from Mongol era, we also have some Mongolian words left from them.

Back
Top Bottom