What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Xinjiang is our land ,you Turks better learn to find your place in the world.

Why we try to troll an irrelavant country to China like Turkey, it's always some Turks started this with Chinese Xinjaing province.

Irony is the Chinese call for free kurdistan when people reply back with free tibet and east turkistan you guys get butthurt

Irony is the Chinese call for free kurdistan when people reply back with free tibet and east turkistan you guys get butthurt
We don't really care about Kurdistan, you stop messing with Xinjiang and everythiing will be fine but some of you guys keep bringing it up every now and then.

Xinjiang is our land ,you Turks better learn to find your place in the world.

Why we try to troll an irrelavant country to China like Turkey, it's always some Turks started this with Chinese Xinjaing province.

It is always pleasure to liberate minds from propaganda...quick test for brain function and intelligence: spot the East Turkestan flag among other Turk flags, then the location on the Turk World Map.

It is always pleasure to liberate minds from propaganda...quick test for brain function and intelligence: spot the East Turkestan flag among other Turk flags, then the location on the Turk World Map.

Too much day dreaming hurts people's IQ. You are just a small country with no significant power on the world stage, better worry more about holding yoor tiny country together than unifying the universe.

Why Turks are so obsessed with China?
You are in Turkish section and posting in "Turkic world " thread and asking this ???

Am i the only one, noticing the irony here ?

Too much day dreaming hurts people's IQ. You are just a small country with no significant power on the world stage, better worry more about holding yoor tiny country together than unifying the universe.
If you see us as a tiny and insignificant country, you can always choose to ignore the people of the insignificant country.

an irrelavant country
You dumb idiot,i tried to be nice,if my country is that irrelevant then why do you care what my people think about your country,why do you come to our section if not to troll?
We are Turks,we dont bow down to no one,we owe you nothing,we are not Indians who you can insult and get away with it by crying to the mods,if you want a war again,you can have one,dont push it,go back to your section where you are safe or just go cry me another river to the mods.

you Turks better learn to find your place in the world.
You know your place,money cant help you in this case,you are what you are.

Free Tibet,Free Turkistan and the best of all,TAIWAN is an independent country!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
You dumb idiot,i tried to be nice,if my country is that irrelevant then why do you care what my people think about your country,why do you come to our section if not to troll?
We are Turks,we dont bow down to no one,we owe you nothing,we are not Indians who you can insult and get away with it by crying to the mods,if you want a war again,you can have one,dont push it,go back to your section where you are safe or just go cry me another river to the mods.

You know your place,money cant help you in this case,you are what you are.

Free Tibet,Free Turkistan and the best of all,TAIWAN is an independent country!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:
Damn idiot is you, do you think it is ok for the Chinese to bash Turkey regularly in the Chinese section? Your obsession with our Xinjiang is beyond sanity. You guys can try to free what you claim need to be freed and see what will happen to you, we wil crush you like ants.

So said Soviets.
Why you didn't try yet, our Xinjang province is more than twice the size of your small country with rich resources and the most beautiful landscape in the world, come and try to take it and see what will happen,come on, don't just talk, talking is cheap, come and grab it.

Damn idiot is you, do you think it is ok for the Chinese to bash Turkey regularly in the Chinese section? Your obsession with our Xinjiang is beyond sanity. You guys can try to free what you claim need to be freed and see what will happen to you, we wil crush you like ants.
Crying a river again huh?
Dream on,i wouldnt use the word "ants" that much if i were you,we dont look like ants,do you?

Last edited:
If you haven't already seen this you should watch it.
It documents a project to bring educational tools in Kyrgyz for the Kyrgyz people living in the Wakhan corridor in Afghanistan. It reveals the hardships they endure. They face a lack of education, imposition of Tajik and Pashtu, and high mortality rates due to the harsh conditions they live in.
There's a beauty in the way they accept their fates and maintain their traditions.

East Turkestan Weekly Report:

• Illegal occupier held a prayig meetin to cover the ethnic and religious genocide on Uygur Turks in East Turkestan, and inveted Uygur Turks, but only 8 of them attended due to the threats with the families in East Turkestan says two Uygur Turks students among 8,
  • Illegal occupier forcefully get Uygur Turk women with chinese by threats and declared to wipe out the Turk race including Kyrgız and Kazak,
  • Abdulahad Mahdum ,86 years old,an important religous leader died in one of the chinese concentration camps in November 2017 , and a funeral pray held after Friday pray in mosques in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom