What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

Shahin hardly anybody respects her and always take the piss better than Iranian ninjas HAHAH who. You guys worship

Not in a good mood today :undecided:

I am just sharing with you guys some of Turkey's national pride. He/she is one of Turkey's most famous artists right? How many translovers are in Turkey?

People in Turkey are mostly interested with her voice, although it is not my style but she indeed has a strong one. But apparently you are more interested with her 'pipi' eh? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
This shahin dude is obsessed with Turkey..Trolling even in Music section, just ignore him..

I like this one..Oldie but goodie

Effendimlerimiz lutfen, post the Turkish music on some other web site as youtube is banned in Pakistan.

Teshekur ederim.

Hate this SOB but he is a good one..

LOL, the funny thing is that this guy is serious; he thinks his music is the best and he had arguements with other singers. XD what a belend he is.

He is not even taken serious in Turkey :azn:

The best of the best :)

Hahaha seriously the first time i heard Ajdar i laughingly pissed my pants, then felt a little shame, then a little anger, And then alot of shame...

The funny part is that this dude actually thought he was good and talented even dared to call himself the next "Ibrahim Tatlises" The only reason why this dude is famous is specificly to make fun of him, Turkish Media can be cruell as hell sometimes :)

Ajdar! The Turkish Britney spears XD

Back
Top Bottom