What's new

Turkey's Ottoman Dreams

He really have got too much time on his hands. I mean look at the video time. 2 hours and change. jeeeez.

Turkeys ottoman aspirations are just to get maximum influence in Islamic countries.
That's it. They don't want to recreate caliphate etc.
Yes they have ruled over the Islamic world and they have that air of the leader of Islamic world specially when among arab world a leadership is missing.
That's its Pakistanis.
It's you that stretch everything.
Look at them they speak for the Islamic world, they champion the Palestinian cause yet they work with isreal.
They are practical. They are very evolved, developed practical society.
And moving towards gaining influence.
And we after 70 decades, begging USA to return as our old lover, with China we have everything, Saudi Arabia and gulf countries to toss us the left overs and then we secretly bad mouth them.
And turkey our brother. Add Malaysia occasionally, when leadership is friends with each other (in case of imran and mathatir, mathatir out of picture, the game is back on slow pace).
It's like that Latin America, Brazil, Argentina etc doesn't exist. Japan doesn't exist, other countries in South Asia doesn't exist.
The head of eurpeon states visits us more, then pakistani state try to reach them out. Usually in 2 years head of states do regional visits. Nothing of sorts in pakistan sadly.

Turkish ambitions means the Ottoman Empire is coming back for a lot of the enemies of the Turks.

Sorry we aint bringing back a dead empire but we see our past as something to be proud about and not forget but also looking towards the future.

We dont dwell upon the past.

Turkiye will be more stronger than Ottoman Empire .......

We Turks dont need useless parazytes ....
you keep living in your garbage slave countries with your MASTERS Americans,British,French and Russians who killed millions of Arabs in Algeria,Libya,Palestine,Iraq,Syria,etc after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire

You mean Pakistani dreams of riving the Ottoman Empire, Turkey is just extending it's influence in former controlled territory. It's all about geopolitics and economy there is no more conquering or annexing.

You think any sane one would conquer for example Syria invest billions into reconstruction only to get backstabbed in the future? :cheesy:

well, truly this dude can spare a lot of time for this :lol:, but I agree with the Turkish members, Ottomans will never comeback, not will Attaturk, but the Khilafa is going back and Istanbul will be reconquered, and this late statement is not a geopolitical prediction so don't get mad :D.

well, truly this dude can spare a lot of time for this :lol:, but I agree with the Turkish members, Ottomans will never comeback, not will Attaturk, but the Khilafa is going back and Istanbul will be reconquered, and this late statement is not a geopolitical prediction so don't get mad :D.

Woah.
Istanbul will be reconquered... excuse me?

It got conquered once and it will remain in our hands forever.

Turkey should take back rodos,selanik and bati Trakya

Ottoman and Turkic tolerance is a mistake
Yes indeed they should have turkified these Balkan losers or at least re turkify Bulgaria the land of asparukh Han, tervel Han and krum Han

Turkey were pretty accurate though.
Dunno how accurate his take on Turkey is but he has done exactly what he accuses Bloomberg of doing to Turkey. Dumping on Pakistan to build up his agenda. Pakistan never cheated USA. It was USA that cheated Pakistan. What USA expected of Pakistan in Afghanistan is akin to USA helping out Putin to build up Russian influence on Mexico. I doubt USA could be convinced to slice it's own testicles but if a power could force Washington to do such a thing, I think it would be fair to expect Americans to drag their feet or even duplicity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom