What's new

Turkey's Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely on the streets' if diplomatic row continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
People viewing this thread should check out the link of independent.uk provided in the OP. Erdogan said NO such thing. Watch the 2 videos in the link and the whole article. NO reference of the alleged statement threatening Europeans is provided. Its baffling that a mainstream British media like independent resorted to such yellow journalism where there sensationalist headline does NOT reflect the content they published.
Mods @The Eagle @WAJsal @Horus please ckeck.

@Penguin @flamer84 do spare some time checking the article if you feel tired of your anti-erdogan rants.

He is going to do to Turkey, what Zia did to Pakistan.

What did Zia do to PAK? And how it whatever Zia did to PAK a bad thing?

Last edited:
People viewing this thread should check out the link of independent.uk provided in the OP. Erdogan said NO such thing. Watch the 2 videos in the link and the whole article. NO reference of the alleged statement threatening Europeans is provided. Its baffling that a mainstream British media like independent resorted to such yellow journalism where there sensationalist headline does NOT reflect the content they published.
Mods @The Eagle @WAJsal @Horus please ckeck.

@Penguin @flamer84 do spare some time checking the article if you feel tired of your anti-erdogan rants.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-not-a-country-to-be-jostled-erdogan.aspx?PageID=238&NID=111108&NewsCatID=510

Even Turkish news reports this...

.... and I am not ranting against Erdogan: I posted a few news links in #11 and responded to #18 (in #25)

Anyway, if he (or another) chooses to insult my nation, with truely (and generally acknowledged to be ) ludicrous accusations and statements, who are you to deny me to say something to defend my nation?

What did Zia do to PAK? And how it whatever Zia did to PAK a bad thing?

Where did I say bad? He put it on another path. Its up to the Pakistanis to figure out whether he did good or bad for their country. The same way, Turks will another 30 years decided whether Erdogan was good or bad.

It is so weird.

We hate Erdoğan as well, but what is the purpose of lying? These kind of lies will only show Erdoğan "a good guy against lying media" and will make him even stronger o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom