What's new

Turkey's Erdogan moves to sue French Le Point magazine

What do you expect from a state like France ? Their history was written with genocide, massacres, colonism shames but they are now seeking ways to teach lecture others in terms of democracy and human rights. Their democracy comprehension only covers their benefits. Al-Saud, Sisi like dictators are their best buddies for milking their money so they need close contact with them Although Al-Sauds are being accused by commiting war crime with killing thousands of innocent people in Yemen and Sisi is an official coup plotter in Egypt. In paralel to their contradicting policy, they continuously attack on Turkey with “killing civilians” and “democracy” arguments which is a big lie in all aspect. Think Even if they do not find anything worth to mention in Syria operation in terms of civilian casualties, they are screaming as if Turkey hita them instead of YPG terrorists. Actually, they do not want a strong Turkiye who put them into place where cowards should be. Their arrogant behaviors do not have any value in our World but All in all, They are afraid of rising Turkiye in general. A likely Turkish agression is going to waste French troops in Syria when It is needed so they need to hide behind US troops for protection. They think Turkiye poses serious danger to their policy in ME and N. Africa. All titles in their magazines reflects their butthurts about us. What they want to do is to perform a perception operation instead of spreading truths. In recent years, Can you imagine they have passed a bill to ban voicing “Armenian genocide is a lie” sentence on TV’s, streets. The people who say something similar to those words are detained and faced trials. What do you expect the magazines of such a butthurt state when their politicians are such biassed and racist ? It seems After they were humiliated well by Hitler's army with losing most of their territory within weeks, they need an Ottoman slap. In those times, It was same US saved the back of those cowards. If France was men of its words, They would insist on staying in Syria to feed YPG terrorists alone instead of running with their tail tucked between their legs, then I would have appreciated their courage but Everybody knows that France is a puppy without US protection.

The only "butthurt" person I see here is you who seems to be hurt by the freedom of press in foreign countries,if Turkey wouldn't care or wouldn't find it relevant it wouldn't sue foreign journalists because they think their sultan was insulted. As I said,if it was a bit smart it would have used pedagogy and explained Turkey's thesis but by getting hurt and suing them you are giving them entire points.

BTW,no sane country would send their citizens to be trialed in a country where's the judiciary power's independence from the political power is more than dubious.

Yet again the only argument you have against the French is calling them cowards and proving your point just because of one event out of hundreds of years of military history. If I could list the Ottoman's military disasters (even against less powerful and numerous opponents) I could go on for days.

Seeing Turkish army's performance against rats like ISIS,indeed,WHAT it could have been against a real standing army...

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

y4.png

y5.jpg

The only "butthurt" person I see here is you who seems to be hurt by the freedom of press in foreign countries,if Turkey wouldn't care or wouldn't find it relevant it wouldn't sue foreign journalists because they think their sultan was insulted. As I said,if it was a bit smart it would have used pedagogy and explained Turkey's thesis but by getting hurt and suing them you are giving them entire points.

BTW,no sane country would send their citizens to be trialed in a country where's the judiciary power's independence from the political power is more than dubious.

Yet again the only argument you have against the French is calling them cowards and proving your point just because of one event out of hundreds of years of military history. If I could list the Ottoman's military disasters (even against less powerful and numerous opponents) I could go on for days.

Seeing Turkish army's performance against rats like ISIS,indeed,WHAT it could have been against a real standing army...

View attachment 586137
View attachment 586138
View attachment 586139
View attachment 586140
View attachment 586141

Did the french even fight isis head on???

If you guys fought isis you guys would easily get the white flag out.

Ww2 disaster is even much worse than isis at least the Turks did not surrender to isis and took al bab despite the setbacks. By the way before al bab the Turkish army had the military coup which meant the army had to be rebuilt. Euphrates operation was more like kicking isis out of the border also stopping ypg fron linking with afrin. In many ways it is a rush operation. Even with setbacks after the coup they fought isis head on while french cowards hid behind jet fighters.

Lessons learnt against isis was better applied in afrin and in tel abyad. Also the Turkish arny reformed the fsa to make it a better fighting force.

Stay in your turf frenchie. Even after a failed coup the Turkish army did a operation in another country.

Last edited:
Did the french even fight isis head on???

If you guys fought isis you guys would easily get the white flag out.

Ww2 disaster is even much worse than isis at least the Turks did not surrender to isis and took al bab despite the setbacks. By the way before al bab the Turkish army had the military coup which meant the army had to be rebuilt. Euphrates operation was more like kicking isis out of the border also stoppibg ypg fron linking with afrin. In many ways it is a rush operation. Even with setbacks after the coup they fought isis head on while french cowards hid behind jet fighters.

Lessons learnt against isis was better applied in afrin and in tel abyad. Also the Turkish arny reformed the fsa to make it a better fighting force.

Stay in your turf frenchie.
Your French rats are being burned and massacred in Mali like the pigs they are, you people are the last to talk about anyones Military. You were so afraid of ISIS that you massacred ten of thousands of syrians and iraqis with White Phosphur and toxic gasses. Go back to your frog hole and pray to god that Russia doesn't decide to steamroll through Germany in the next 20 years because your are gonna wave your little white flags as you have done for the last 300 years of your history when they are on your border.

And never forget if it wasn't for us Turks agreeing to ally with you over the history your would be the whore son of the english or germans.

Disgusting *** french, a disease on the world. The Germans have the blood of 10 million on their hands your people have killed 100 millions of people and still think you have any advantage on morality or ethics. To this day you kill, rape and destroy in africa and the middle east.

Macron is as a dictator as Erdogan is. Macron's wet dream is it to become like Erdogan. But just like we Turks bitch slapped your little Napeleon back to Paris crying like the little bitch he was, we did the same to your wanna be dictator Macron.

Maybe in his next visit to his Saudi daddies he can suck a little bit on their oil dicks and sell them more missiles to kill little children in Yemen.

jk.jpg

Your French rats are being burned and massacred in Mali like the pigs they are, you people are the last to talk about anyones Military. You were so afraid of ISIS that you massacred ten of thousands of syrians and iraqis with White Phosphur and toxic gasses. Go back to your frog hole and pray to god that Russia doesn't decide to steamroll through Germany in the next 20 years because your are gonna wave your little white flags as you have done for the last 300 years of your history when they are on your border.

And never forget if it wasn't for us Turks agreeing to ally with you over the history your would be the whore son of the english or germans and the French frogs would be a forgotten failure of a race like the many others that tried to attack Turks over the last 2000 years.

Disgusting *** french, a disease on the world. The Germans have the blood of 10 million on their hands your people have killed 100 millions of people and still think you have any advantage on morality or ethics. To this day you kill, rape and destroy in africa and the middle east.

Macron is as a wanna be dictator. Macron's wet dream is it to become like Erdogan. But just like we Turks bitch slapped your little Napeleon back to Paris crying like the little bitch he was, we did the same to your wanna be dictator Macron.

Maybe in his next visit to his Saudi daddies he can suck a little bit on their oil dicks and sell them more missiles to kill little children in Yemen.

You walk behind the americans with your nose and mouth up in their *** to stay relevant, boy have I news for you. You ain't relevant. You will never be relevant, your stagnation is already here and your decline is coming.

Get ready Frog face.

Funny how these losers use the al bab argument while hiding behind jet fighters then they have the nerve to say Turks suck as fighters when these dudes surrendered to Germany in 6 weeks in which France was actually stronger.

Weak enemies?? These dudes are fighting guys with ak and sandals in mali which they use technical trucks I find it ironic a frenchie is laughing at us.

Last edited:
Funny how these losers use the al bab argument while hiding behind jet fighters then they have the nerve to say Turks suck as fighters when these dudes surrendered to Germany in 6 weeks in which France was actually stronger.

Weak enemies?? These dudes are fighting guys with ak and sandals in mali which use technical trucks I find it ironic a frenchie is laughing at us.

Look,it was your fellow Turk who made fun of French as cowards and running away their tail between their legs,the only ones I see running with their tail between their legs were soldiers from the so called NATO's "second army" against rats like ISIS,leaving behind tanks,armored vehicles and even personal gear. Performance of NATOs second army has been even more pathetic against a more pathetic force called the YPG who without air power from the coalition is nothing. Indeed,what it could have been against a more poweful enemy.

And please don't bring me the arguments "Muh Turkey cares about civilians,it could have done it in three days if it destroyed and carpet bombed everything,it doesn't want to destroy cities". Hilarious considering the state of many of eastern Turkey's cities after the Turkish army intervened.... thought it was some Syrian cities until I've spotted Turkish flags.

Imagine being from a country that has been bitch slapped for the last 200 years of its history, only had any sliver of relevance because of the germans and the EU. Walk behind the Americans like their little *** brother with their nose up their ***. Imagine your president being laughed at multiple times at in international scenes and treated like a child. Your soldiers being nothing but a failure in Africa, having to gas civilians because your soldiers were afraid of 10 ISIS fighters in a building and then talking about somebody else.

Your country literally being run by a dude who bend the knee to some arabs in the desert and most likely had to suck their dicks and then you act as if you have any relevance.

Poor dude, sits in his frog hole hiding from the french police before they beat his *** and has to come to reality with his country being a genocidal, facists shit hole that is slowly declining in every aspect.

Next step is to send 4 millions refugees to these fucks so they start killing each other. Maybe if they start a war between each other like they have for 99% of their history the rest of the world can find peace from their dirty *** hands.

French Special Forces once failed against Al Shabab two of their soldiers also got killed.

But nah lets all laugh at the Turks.

French got their asses kicked by Somalis. Then they have the nerve to laugh at the Turks.

Look,it was your fellow Turk who made fun of French as cowards and running away their tail between their legs,the only ones I see running with their tail between their legs were soldiers from the so called NATO's "second army" against rats like ISIS,leaving behind tanks,armored vehicles and even personal gear. Performance of NATOs second army has been even more pathetic against a more pathetic force called the YPG who without air power from the coalition is nothing. Indeed,what it could have been against a more poweful enemy.

And please don't bring me the arguments "Muh Turkey cares about civilians,it could have done it in three days if it destroyed and carpet bombed everything,it doesn't want to destroy cities". Hilarious considering the state of many of eastern Turkey's cities after the Turkish army intervened.... thought it was some Syrian cities until I've spotted Turkish flags.

Oh yes when Turkey started the operation you Europeans started crying over a genocide. Yes it took one week to make your ypg rats run to their nearest hole.

Keep laughing frenchie dont forget the white flag.

I forgot you idiots cant do jack shit in Cyprus too only budding in as the typical frenchies you are trying to wave your dick around.

Thank you proven once again what a bunch of hypocrites you Europeans are. Carpet bomb everything without any regards to civilians just shows how genocidal your mentality are. I do hope the Arabs and Africans turn France into a Brown or a Black country it will be hilarious to be honest.

Oh yes the same Frenchies who had pictures of dead algerians or moroccans as postage stamps in the colonial era. Coming here crying about civilians.

Eastern Cities were destroyed by your terrorists which you backed. Also many of parts of France look like the Middle East and Africa. A french cuck like you should know it in the future your next gen will be Arab and African.

Eastern Cities were destroyed by your terrorists which you backed. Also many of parts of France look like the Middle East and Africa. A french cuck like you should know it in the future your next gen will be Arab and African.

Same goes with the Kurds and Arabs in Turkey. Common destiny. :D

Seeing Turkish army's performance against rats like ISIS,indeed,WHAT it could have been against a real standing army

ook,it was your fellow Turk who made fun of French as cowards and running away their tail between their legs,the only ones I see running with their tail between their legs were soldiers from the so called NATO's "second army" against rats like ISIS,leaving behind tanks,armored vehicles and even personal gear. Performance of NATOs second army has been even more pathetic against a more pathetic force called the YPG who without air power from the coalition is nothing. Indeed,what it could have been against a more poweful enemy.

first be brave instead of pussy to fight against ISIS
then come to discuss here about Turkish Army who killed over 3.000 ISIS Terrorists in Syria without Air Power
( Turkish Army took Jarablus,Rai,Azez,Dabıq,Al Bab from ISIS )
Turkish Army is only Army in NATO that fought against ISIS ...... ( The US and French Airforces destroyed Raqqa and Mosul , and 13.000+ civilians dead ... cowards you have no ball to fight ISIS , We have seen you cowards in Afghanistan against pathetic force called TALIBAN who without air power ( the US+the UK+France+Germany+Italy+28 countris vs TALIBAN )

ISIS Terrorists used tons of ATGMs , also suicide bomb attacks against Turkish Army
still ISIS sucked .... even Turkish Army used only 1% of its power

YPG/PKK is one of the most dangerous terrorist organization have been trained/armed by US and organizing (10.000+ terrorists) them in Afrin since 2011 with unbeatable tunnels and bunkers ( more than 100 km )

Turkish Army destroys not only YPG but also PKK and ISIS and American -British-French-Spanish-Canadian-Czech soldiers and intelligence all togather in Syria

Turkish Army used only 1% of its power to be enough kicking PKK/YPG and ISIS Terrorists
Keep crying you lost in Syria

Last edited:
first be brave instead of pussy to fight against ISIS
then come to discuss here about Turkish Army who killed over 3.000 ISIS Terrorists in Syria without Air Power
( Turkish Army took Jarablus,Rai,Azez,Dabıq,Al Bab from ISIS )
Turkish Army is only Army in NATO that fought against ISIS ...... ( The US and French Airforces destroyed Raqqa and Mosul , and 13.000+ civilians dead ... cowards you have no ball to fight ISIS , We have seen you cowards in Afghanistan against pathetic force called TALIBAN who without air power

ISIS Terrorists used tons of ATGMs , also suicide bomb attacks against Turkish Army
still ISIS sucked .... even Turkish Army used only 1% of its power

YPG/PKK is one of the most dangerous terrorist organization have been trained/armed by US and organizing (10.000 terrorists) them in Afrin since 2011 with unbeatable tunnels and bunkers ( more than 100 km )

Turkish Army destroys not only YPG but also PKK and ISIS and American -British-French-Spanish-Canadian-Czech soldiers all togather inside/outside the country in Syria

Turkish Army used only 1% of its power to be enough kicking PKK/YPG and ISIS Terrorists
Keep crying you lost in Syria

These european losers think that the Turkish army threw its whole army to fight pkk/ypg and isis.

Al bab argument while the French special forces got their *** kicked by Al Shabab.

If they laugh at us we laugh at them no need to argue with these French and European hypocrites.

Same goes with the Kurds and Arabs in Turkey. Common destiny. :D

Cizre and other so called kurdish cities are actually Turkish many of them built by our Seljuk Forefathers but were destroyed by pkk animals which you frenchies support. The pkk riddled those cities with homemade bombs and fortified themselves in civilian buildings.

By the way the Turkish army used no air support only soldiers and armoured cars and the pkk rats were hunted one by one.

Germans attack Erdogan daily when the Turks do it with Merkel you guys cry.

Erdogan is no topic at all in Germany ... now only because of the attack on Syriian soil

The "world leaders" term is for every individual who represents and leads their nations respectively on international political arena and we are the world citizens. It's not as you understand, people who run the world. There is no such thing on paper but virtually some leaders naturally have more weight on the table. I hope you got it right.

bla bla there is no individual...

there are only two guys in the world and a half with the power to move the world in different direction...

Erdogan is no topic at all in Germany ... now only because of the attack on Syriian soil

bla bla there is no individual...

there are only two guys in the world and a half with the power to move the world in different direction...

Before the attack you guys had a field day with Erdogan and Turkiye just about everyday.

Turkey's state-run news agency says lawyers for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan have filed a criminal complaint against French magazine Le Point journalists for allegedly insulting him.

Anadolu Agency said Friday the criminal complaint was filed against editor-in-chief Etienne Gernelle and journalist Romain Gubert at a Turkish court.

In its cover page headline, Le Point called Erdogan "The Eradicator" in relation to Turkey's military offensive against Syrian Kurdish fighters in northeastern Syria. The front page also read: "ethnic cleansing, Erdogan's method."

Insulting the president is a crime in Turkey. Erdogan has filed thousands of complaints against journalists, politicians, students and others for comments deemed to be insults.

In 2016, Erdogan sued a German comedian over a satirical poem, leading to diplomatic tensions with Germany and debate on freedom of speech.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...n-moves-sue-french-le-point-magazine-66521040

View attachment 585998
Dude no offence but it really irritates me how the French are always the first the speak about democracy, human rights, freedom and what not but never even look at their own backyard.
France is one of the few nations that is still exploiting its former colonies to this day.

This is a fact that not even many French know, its just amazing how this nation thinks it has the moral high ground to point finger at anyone to begin with.

They need a demon to look angels in the eyes of third parties for legitimization, morality, faith etc... just like in Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc. where the figures had really done many things against their own countries, nation for the sake of those ''angels'' is ufortunatly to give them the card of ''angel'' to play easily.

As for France, can the French member tell us how the ancestors of native ''French'' people in today's France started to speak French as their first language?

Haha, like all turks, little Erdo seems to be very thin-skinned.
It just reminds me when Jan Böhmermann called him a goatfucker, he was crying like a baby and begged Merkel to silence Böhmermann...:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom