What's new

Turkey's Erdoan says he wants to visit Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your every sentences are bunch of BS .... Circassians are Circassians, not Turk what do you want me say more? Circassians are the most racist people that i have ever seen !! You call us(Turks) as "Kiriko or gidiko" someting like that. How i know do you know? My uncle liked a Circassian girl and my parents wanted her from her father. They said that "we dont have a girl for you(Turks) gidiko or kiriko " .... After that people who used to live with your people told us that Circassians never give their girls to Turks(or Kurds etc.). My fathers friend he admit this. He is Circassian also ....Now here nobody knows you and your people but most of people know very well at Kayseri. Look at your comments. mosf of them posted in the topic which about Israel. I visit this forum one time in a month i see your comments are already posted about israel and palestine ....

call yourself muslim? ahahaha look at that who says ? ehehehehe I support all the muslim around the world including Uighurs and Palestinans. You shameless deny assimilation program of China and claim that they have unlimited access. What kind a joke are you? How could you claim that? We are talkin here which has communist gov. and that gov. has merciless policy for its own people. A state which murdered its own young students who were wanting a little more human rights !! A state which controls media and censors everthink. And you claim that minorities have unlimited access. Ridiculous !!! now i ask you how do you call yourself a muslim?

I wish that all Kemalist creatures can disappear in a secont. Its really funny that you still think akp rules Turkey ahahaha maybe from Denmark it seems like that !! ehehehe now stop claiming us kemalist you psycho and follow my advice, go get some psychologic help. you really need that !!

Whatever, i won't discuss with you anymore since it seems pointless. That being said, I would rather want a Chinese world power than an American world power who constantly murders civillians in OTHER countries.

You ara deperate and looser .... wish for your country that whises not for others contry you characterless !!! i garee with you discussing poinless and i have no agree with a characterless person !!!

Last thing, if a state doesnt respect its own people it will never respect others. Go and find a faw Vietnamese users and learn something about China from them !!!

Whateverrrr .....

Whatever, i won't discuss with you anymore since it seems pointless. That being said, I would rather want a Chinese world power than an American world power who constantly murders civillians in OTHER countries.

Thank you for your attitude, the Chinese people also just want to improve our own lives and to protect myself from being bullied, if only as a world power to get it, we will pick up this is called "world power" thing.

In any case, just explain that the Chinese are not the executioner, China has 55 ethnic minorities, just hate Uighur? So kill them? Only indicate that any citizen as long as he does not violate the law, he will be protected by law, but if you break the law, especially touching the territorial sovereignty, but you will be punished by law, whether you are any ethnic or religious. and as far as I know, Turkey is also the same position in the country's territorial sovereignty, have any questions? If no external interference, some ethnic issue would just be easier to solve. Asimilation? Even if the HUI did not change their beliefs, but you live in China, if you do not integrate into mainstream society, then it sure is not in the interests of the Uighur.

Well, if Uighurs do not have unlimited freedom of movement rights, those poor Uighur street children how to enter the mainland city? You do not have a mind to think?

Are you a joke? Even you don't know that how many Uyghurs do live in East Turkistan (not China).

Do you know these?
1. Uyghurs girls have to work lonely in different places of China. Do you know that what does this it mean for a alone girl?
2. Uyghur families can not have more than one child. If a woman is pregnant for second child, she have to make currettage even if baby at 7 months.
3. China wanted to victims' families to bullet costs which used for kill to uyghur civilians.

Do you want to learn more?

That is sickening to hear about it..

Circassians is english for cerkez bro.

i would be thankfull if you could send a pm and tell me in turkish, and why is this guy accusing you of being it. and why is it bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom