What's new

Turkey's 4x4 OMTAS missile carrier vehicle tender and candidates...

Cobra, of course!

Why?

Because of COMMONALITY. Cobra is already in use with the Turkish Armed Forces in the hundreds. The more different types of vehicles you operate at war, the harder it becomes to provide logistics, support and spare parts to them all. We should seek ways to 'simplify' our operations, not make our operations more complex and costy to execute.

So, unless the BMC design brings in something so good and important in capability that the Cobra simply cannot match, then I'd go for the Cobra simply because it's already an awesome battle-proven platform that can be modified for any kind of warfare, including amphibic operatioons.

We need some kit like this as well ASAP.

I would go with the BMC, second option would be Otokar.

Wow! That's some rich defense stuff coming out of Turkey. Good job guys. Your hard work is showing. :)

mmmm..... looks nice, I wonder if we'll see a smaller version of Aselsans STAMP soon, it'd be nice to mount a smaller version on these :)

mmmm..... looks nice, I wonder if we'll see a smaller version of Aselsans STAMP soon, it'd be nice to mount a smaller version on these :)

Aselsan SARP

sarpo.jpg
CIMG1492.jpg
CIMG1283.jpg
CIMG1286.jpg

Back
Top Bottom