What's new

TURKEY’S 2030 DEFENCE GOALS

"Retaliation" = Full scale nuclear destruction of the entire region.

Even if PAK uses Nasr over the own Terretory it will risk a full scale Retaliation by India. Beside Second Strike Capabillity Early Warning Radars, Sattelites and a Nuclear Triad are Neccessarry for a credible Detterent.

Turkey will not be a truly powerful country unless it has the ability to blast its enemies from thousands of miles away. The projects mentioned above are obviously very critical from 'tactical' standpoint but what Turkey really needs is a truly 'strategic' capability.

do we have a Abdul Qadeer Khan? I dont think so. Also im not an expert in nucleur bombs etc but most of the time you need someone to support you who has more knowledge right? Who will ever support us other than probably Pakistan.

:D

do we have a Abdul Qadeer Khan? I dont think so. Also im not an expert in nucleur bombs etc but most of the time you need someone to support you who has more knowledge right? Who will ever support us other than probably Pakistan.

He's still alive... kidnapping no? :)

I hope no one ever launches a nuke again. Its a crime against humanity. It a weapon to destruct cities, not military.

I hope no one ever launches a nuke again. Its a crime against humanity. It a weapon to destruct cities, not military.
In wars cities are what is destroyed, with or without nukes. Brits completely destroyed many German cities with oil bombs in ww2. People said even the roads were melting and everything was being stuck in roads as if they were mud.

It has been like this every part of the history and will remain as such.

Even if PAK uses Nasr over the own Terretory it will risk a full scale Retaliation by India. Beside Second Strike Capabillity Early Warning Radars, Sattelites and a Nuclear Triad are Neccessarry for a credible Detterent.

Kindly ignore him... He thinks power lies in Nukes only.. but the fact Nukes can be a threat it's own.. in Situations like military coup, terrorism .. it's unfortunate both India and Pakistan acquired Nukes.. I always wondered people like this guy thinks having Nukes means great power... If the nukes is only way to exhibit your strength... I guess USA might have used Nuke on Taliban or other countries.. Every country is right on its own way... am not sure why this guy advocate for mass murder..

In wars cities are what is destroyed, with or without nukes. Brits completely destroyed many German cities with oil bombs in ww2. People said even the roads were melting and everything was being stuck in roads as if they were mud.

It has been like this every part of the history and will remain as such.

That's Bloody history..

Kindly ignore him... He thinks power lies in Nukes only.. but the fact Nukes can be a threat it's own.. in Situations like military coup, terrorism .. it's unfortunate both India and Pakistan acquired Nukes.. I always wondered people like this guy thinks having Nukes means great power... If the nukes is only way to exhibit your strength... I guess USA might have used Nuke on Taliban or other countries.. Every country is right on its own way... am not sure why this guy advocate for mass murder..

That's Bloody history..

He has a point though, as long as both countries have nukes there will be no large scale war between both countries - as both countries would be losers. Proxies and attempts to destabilize country internally by using terrorism will continue even if you have nukes.. countering that is challenging.

He has a point though, as long as both countries have nukes there will be no large scale war between both countries - as both countries would be losers. Proxies and attempts to destabilize country internally by using terrorism will continue even if you have nukes.. countering that is challenging.

That is not point.. if war occurs Pakistan mulls to use nuke .. they think nukes is chocolates.. each and every day they talk about nuke nothing else. Large scale war may inflict big damage but nukes could wipe cities and curse generations.. Nukes with stable brain is fine but with the one's who dream to use them is not..

That is not point.. if war occurs Pakistan mulls to use nuke .. they think nukes is chocolates.. each and every day they talk about nuke nothing else. Large scale war may inflict big damage but nukes could wipe cities and curse generations.. Nukes with stable brain is fine but with the one's who dream to use them is not..

So let's say.. hypotheticaly... Pakistan happened to invade India and is nearly winning... What will you do? Use your nuke on them? on Indian territory and on pakistan territory? OR will you surrender ?

So let's say.. hypotheticaly... Pakistan happened to invade India and is nearly winning... What will you do? Use your nuke on them? on Indian territory and on pakistan territory? OR will you surrender ?

Neither India started a war.. nor Pakistan have capabilities to invade.

"So let's say.. hypotheticaly..."

Just answer if you will use it or not... simple Question.

India got no first use policy.. that is why we are building conventional capabilities but Pakistan into nukes..

Back
Top Bottom