What's new

Turkey won't lose any sleep over Russia's harsh words

I am sure you wont do it again unless your president really lost his mind.

Dude you know nothing about Turks, yes our President is brave and honorable, he is fearless but afterall people want him to be like that they put pressure on him to go till end and defend honor of Turks

As an outsider it may look like he lost his mind but Turks love it when he does that

Last edited:
Long Live Turkey. Turkey Zindabad. Islam Zindabad. Turks and Pakistanis are brothers and sisters. We love Turkey and it's people. Our flags look similar. Our peoples look similar. There are a lot of Pakistanis who are descendants of Turks and Persians. I salute the courage of the Turkish airforce and armed forces. Turkiye Zindabad. Pakistan Zindabad. Turks are a beautiful and courageous people.

I told the fools on the first day nothing going to happen, in past many times jets targeted even India shoot down Pakistani Naval aircraft nothing changed we shoot down Indian Jets in Kargil no change.
We have 10k Russian sisters-in-law in Antalya, our prime touristic city, alone!! Our PM has declared that Russian girls are perfect matches for our "deli kanlis" (mad maxes)!?!

Oh man , I am so scared :sniper:

1030774774.jpg

Russian Photoshop propaganda

1030775343.jpg

Breaking News Swiss TV ;

Putin said to Hollande that he will stop engaging Syrian opposition and will concentrate with western alliance on DAES;

until now it is not clear what his definition of "Syrian Opposition" is.

I told the fools on the first day nothing going to happen, in past many times jets targeted even India shoot down Pakistani Naval aircraft nothing changed we shoot down Indian Jets in Kargil no change.

Dude retaliation is coming!!! Paranoia of retaliation itself will tear down turkish economy in a great extent. I belive it's we planned assault on Russian Su24., if it in Turkish air then why it fell into Syrian territory.? The simple question will invite sympathy towards Russia for its move to deploy very advanced weaponries in Syria. Or its well planned strategy by Russians to do the same.

Looks like first rule of war is taking shape : Collection of citizen's consensus for war!!!

Next : Moving your coins as close as possible to the enemy and wait for the right time.

Last : Sludge feast and bully your enemy so we trapped in to loop of War

nothing major will happen b/c neither side is hungry for any direct military conflict - the costs are just way too high

nothing major will happen b/c neither side is hungry for any direct military conflict - the costs are just way too high
Yes Sir modern wars fought for benefits and in the current situation no one gain anything because stakeholders are more and situation is quite complex. Russian economy can't face NATO even their sanctions.

Yes Sir modern wars fought for benefits and in the current situation no one gain anything because stakeholders are more and situation is quite complex. Russian economy can't face NATO even their sanctions.

No Russia cant afford that; but NATO should also not be so fool-hardy to turn a blind eye to Daish and its micro-economy. It's essentially a state within 2 states (Iraq, Syria) and it's trying to expand. Both Daish as well as the Kurdish militant groups need to be sorted out, both are bad.

No Russia cant afford that; but NATO should also not be so fool-hardy to turn a blind eye to Daish and its micro-economy. It's essentially a state within 2 states (Iraq, Syria) and it's trying to expand. Both Daish as well as the Kurdish militant groups need to be sorted out, both are bad.
Turk want to maintain their buffer zone between Turkey and Kurd lands and Russia slaughtering Turkmen mercilessly, i think after Turk P.M's statement both Turk and Russian will try to find out some solution for that may Russia grant some assurance about Kurds.

Turk want to maintain their buffer zone between Turkey and Kurd lands and Russia slaughtering Turkmen mercilessly, i think after Turk P.M's statement both Turk and Russian will try to find out some solution for that may Russia grant some assurance about Kurds.

The damage has been done but I do think they will try diplomacy and perhaps pay reparations for the lost aircraft and dead Sukhoi co-pilot/navigator and soldier aboard the Mi-8.

Turkiye has its own interests and that includes ensuring PKK/Peshmerga dont gain traction -many of the Kurdish groups are supported by Mossad and this is an undeniable fact. I'm actually very sympathetic to Turkish concerns in the region though I think working with anti-Assad opposition has been disastrous.....now you have millions of Syrian refugees in Turkiye and there's no end in sight. ...who knows what problem some of those refugees could cause in the future just look at the mess of Afghan refugees in Pakistan

The damage has been done but I do think they will try diplomacy and perhaps pay reparations for the lost aircraft and dead Sukhoi co-pilot/navigator and soldier aboard the Mi-8.

Turkiye has its own interests and that includes ensuring PKK/Peshmerga dont gain traction -many of the Kurdish groups are supported by Mossad and this is an undeniable fact. I'm actually very sympathetic to Turkish concerns in the region though I think working with anti-Assad opposition has been disastrous.....now you have millions of Syrian refugees in Turkiye and there's no end in sight. ...who knows what problem some of those refugees could cause in the future just look at the mess of Afghan refugees in Pakistan

Totally agrees with you Turk should learn from us create special areas with boundaries and should not let the Syrian to change the demography of their country. Secondly the situation in Syria is beyond controllable action against ISIS should be launch simultaneously by joint forces but first all the parties come to table draw the plan with preferences from each party agrees upon and then decisively culled ISIS. But again big actors don't have serious plans to eliminate ISIS for political reasons.

I dont know why people are so going red for the love of Russia and waiting now for Russia to turn Turkey into a stone age, Dont you people know Turkey is a NATO member and even if they dont invoke article four they still have access of all the weaponry and Turkey does not have a weak army.

Most western experts say behind closed doors. Turkey showed Russian their limits. Today President Erdogan warned Russia very serious not to play with FIRE!

I won't be surprised, if I woke up one day and found Turkey never woke up from sleep, forget about not getting sleep.

The way escalations are going on, and with half of the middle east already a war zone, it won't come as a surprise if full blown war breaks out.

Back
Top Bottom