What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Gaddafi is holding on, his loyalists just repelled the Rebels, Gaddafi Loyalists are coming from all of Africa to fight for him, I will die for Dr. Assad I will go to Syria and fight for him if any Turkish, Saudi, Western Soldiers come.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

If you like Assad so much why are you living in the U.S.?

I like the leader of Germany, should I go and live there?
make sense yank

are you willing to die for the leader of Germany? his sense of like goes beyond and you know it.

If you like Assad so much why are you living in the U.S.?

My parents loved Assad and Syria, it was due to the Money issues they came here, if it were up to me I would rather have lived in Syria, But I do intend on leaving the USA for good and moving to Syria.

are you willing to die for the leader of Germany? his sense of like goes beyond and you know it.
In the future, don't use an over-used cliche and you won't have to explain yourself.

Christianpatriot is not a patriot of Syria,he is the patriot of laicist militancy. Essad family has always killed sunnis,so that this christian friend feels secure.:rolleyes:

He thinks that his security is possible when Essad family massacres sunnis,so he is kissing Esads butt. Btw i dont believe he would fight for Essad,if he does Bloody Esad is in a hard situation,people are revolting against him,why dont you help him?

For all the idiots who still thinks that Syria will be invaded or sth like that. No,its not going to happen. Syrians themselves will finish this corrupt family.

Turkey created a fake tension with israel to try and win the arab people lol.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

what double standard you retard! you support this psycho Assad! you support PKK as a tool against your neighbor! What kind of Islamic state is this? you did and still doing lots of terorrism against us which we are aware of! falseflags, sabotages! you people are fools to mess with us. Erdogan didnt even threaten u dont u read the article? He just demanded them to stop support crazy Assad! If not stops soon you will pay for it, and for the other crimes you did against our country secretly.

How much will we pay? Your country does not have the balls to do anything to iran.

Turky reacted after their ppl were murdered by IDF ( or was it fake )

overel agree with u brother , this syrian regime will be thrown by the syrians no matter who support this criminal bashar

TARIQ

Yesterday i believe the syrian security ppl killed about 50, and still these ppl r coming out and the way it is going on they wil not stop i don't how long the world will wait and see the killing.
the west is afraid coz they trust bashar since it never fired a shot in jolan heights since 40+ years
what i would like is to open up borders and arm the syrians so they can defend themselves
There will be a lot of bloodshed but bashar didnot provide an alternative

TARIQ

Yesterday i believe the syrian security ppl killed about 50, and still these ppl r coming out and the way it is going on they wil not stop i don't how long the world will wait and see the killing.
the west is afraid coz they trust bashar since it never fired a shot in jolan heights since 40+ years
what i would like is to open up borders and arm the syrians so they can defend themselves
There will be a lot of bloodshed but bashar didnot provide an alternative

TARIQ

Why do you not speak of the soldier who was also killed? some of these people are armed and are provided by countries like saudi arabia.

Back
Top Bottom