What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Then that means all are a double standard person like him?

what double standard you retard! you support this psycho Assad! you support PKK as a tool against your neighbor! What kind of Islamic state is this? you did and still doing lots of terorrism against us which we are aware of! falseflags, sabotages! you people are fools to mess with us. Erdogan didnt even threaten u dont u read the article? He just demanded them to stop support crazy Assad! If not stops soon you will pay for it, and for the other crimes you did against our country secretly.

Persian! if you decided to be friendly with us you gonna get our friendship in return! otherwise you will be not taken seriously!

What friendship! Since the day i learned they supported PKK i say its enough! just take agressive hostile stance against them. To hell with them and their friendship.

A mexican standoff between turkey, iran/syria and israel.

Turkey Shouldn't be threatening Iran or Syria :frown: , if Erdogan wants to be the new Saladin for the Arabs then respect us.

You dont represent the Arabs, nor the Syrian people! We will support Syrian brothers till Assad is removed, i hope by force! We should hang him for all the massacres he done even during ramadan! They lost legitimacy long time ago to hell with those criminal bastards!

You dont represent the Arabs, nor the Syrian people! We will support Syrian brothers till Assad is removed, i hope by force! We should hang him for all the massacres he done even during ramadan! They lost legitimacy long time ago to hell with those criminal bastards!

Calm Down RedBeard yes you support Syrian Brother thats me us to! No doubt Erdogan is a great leader, but this issue is protected by Russia, China, Iran, and hezbollah we cannot let the Zionists or the west interfere in our country.

Turkey Shouldn't be threatening Iran or Syria :frown: , if Erdogan wants to be the new Saladin for the Arabs then respect us.

When syrian governmet electred from fair elections and represents Syrian people Turkish government will respect Syria.

We actually respect people of Syria. They want democracy they want fair elections. What is wrong with that ?

You guys seriously need to calm down. There is a disagreement on Syria issue but as Erdogan said,there is no significant problem between Iran and Turkey.

The strategic confrontations,on the other hand,need to be and has been dealt with diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom