What's new

Turkey wants unrestricted access to Gaza from Israel

What makes u think Turkey could pressure Israel?
Cause it has a much stronger military than Israel ,
What makes u think Turkey could pressure Israel?
Cause Turkey is much stronger than Israel , Israel is backed by the US that's why it bullies everyone , I am a Pakistani and i am proud that Pakistan's air force is the only air force in the world which has shot down Israeli jets (In the arab-israel war)

Cause it has a much stronger military than Israel ,

Cause Turkey is much stronger than Israel , Israel is backed by the US that's why it bullies everyone
LOL,you actually think that Turkey will attack Israel
Leave aside that Turkey isn't stronger than the Israeli army (In some aspects Turkey has the upper hand, and in some aspect Israel has the upper hand) it actually bought MILITARY equipment from Israel.
Turkey can't attack Israel for other reasons too
none of it's allies will allow it
Israel is a country which posses nuclear warheads

LOL,you actually think that Turkey will attack Israel
Leave aside that Turkey isn't stronger than the Israeli army (In some aspects Turkey has the upper hand, and in some aspect Israel has the upper hand) it actually bought MILITARY equipment from Israel.
Turkey can't attack Israel for other reasons too
none of it's allies will allow it
Israel is a country which posses nuclear warheads
who is talking about attacking pressurize is something else

PAF pilots volunteered during that war , for your kind info we already have a thread on this .
How PAF pilots got the edge in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war
So according to u some PAF pilots shoot down Israeli planes but Israel still won the war?
which makes them what?

who is talking about attacking pressurize is something else
u said it's military much stronger than Israel ( which I disagree ), but Turkey can't attack Israel so how would that help them to pressure Israel?

So according to u some PAF pilots shoot down Israeli planes but Israel still won the war?
which makes them what?

u said it's military much stronger than Israel ( which I disagree ), but Turkey can't attack Israel so how would that help them to pressure Israel?
which makes them what?

The war was between you and other states of that area , we just volunteered and shot down many of your planes . i dont wanna discuss this again and again as we have many threads on this topic , you can refer to those

which makes them what?

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2015
see the rankings your below Turkey .

The war was between you and other states of that area , we just volunteered and shot down many of your planes . i dont wanna discuss this again and again as we have many threads on this topic , you can refer to those

i also dont wanna talk about the rankings cause its off topic and there are like hundreds of threads on that shit ...

Israel does not share border with Turkey and therefor tanks and artillery won't be a factor.
Air forces and Navy will be a factor with emphasis on air force and missiles, which Israel excel in both and it got multilayer anti missile shield which turkey lack.

any sources?

Yes
Pakistani pilots who shot-down 10 Israeli jets | Rehmat's World

One of the PAF pilots, Flt. Lt.Sattar Alvi flying a MiG-21 shot down an Israeli Air Force Mirage and was honoured by the Syrian government.[30][31][32] ( i have taken this line from one of the paragraphs in WIkI )

Pakistan Air Force Combat Experience

PAF ( Pakistan Air Force ) amazing capabilities in Arab Israel War. Israelis are still in doubt. ~ PAKISTAN DEFENCE BLOG

PAF Pilots Who Shot Down Ten (10) Israeli Jets

soo many links refer to them

Israel does not share border with Turkey and therefor tanks and artillery won't be a factor.
Air forces and Navy will be a factor with emphasis on air force and missiles, which Israel excel in both and it got multilayer anti missile shield which turkey lack.

so if you are told to compare The PAFs fleet with IAF which is better in your opnion ?

so if you are told to compare The PAFs fleet with IAF which is better in your opnion ?
I don't know Pakistani air force history that well, and the say that few volunteers shoot down some Israeli planes (Pakistanies claim that, I know no Israeli source that says that) doesn't reflect their capabilities.
if I base my answer on the weapon quantity and quality, I'd go with Israel but then again, research should be done in the subject.
u're welcome to make a mature thread on the subject

Back
Top Bottom