What's new

Turkey wants unrestricted access to Gaza from Israel

I don't know Pakistani air force history that well, and the say that few volunteers shoot down some Israeli planes (Pakistanies claim that, I know no Israeli source that says that) doesn't reflect their capabilities.
if I base my answer on the weapon quantity and quality, I'd go with Israel but then again, research should be done in the subject
man i have given you so many links ? okay leave it , can you tell me the current fighter Airfleet of the IAF

man i have given you so many links ? okay leave it , can you tell me the current fighter Airfleet of the IAF
I can give u estimations
upload_2016-1-1_22-16-58.png

Israeli Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
beside the fact that Israel upgrading it's own aircrafts with local industry software and hardware including weapons and so on, on yearly basis

hmm a decent fleet .

Pakistan airforce : Fighter jets
65 - Jf-17s (more on order -250 to be built )
80 F-16s (more on order)
75 Mirage 3
80 Mirage 5
150 F-7PGs
If we're talking from UAV"s view, Israel is the largest UAV's exporter(Exported to Russia and China) in the world (US is second) and believed to has armed UAV's for atleast a decade +.
Israeli drones
Israel manafucture it's own radars, EW, missiles,software and almost every component in a modern plane, which makes US fighters (F15,F16) uniquely qualified for Israeli needs

If we're talking from UAV"s view, Israel is the largest UAV's exporter(Exported to Russia and China) in the world (US is second) and believed to has armed UAV's for atleast a decade +.
Israeli drones
Israel manafucture it's own radars, EW, missiles,software and almost every component in a modern plane, which makes US fighters (F15,F16) uniquely qualified for Israeli needs

Pakistan has been making drones for quite along time but in 2015 Pakistan made its first armed drone , which was extensively used in Operations in the Tribal areas. Pakistan will make much more upgraded versions of those drones so they can compete with drones like MQ-9 repear

965600-burraq-1443689149.JPG
JYGZl.jpg
b31-700x350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom