What's new

Turkey, US agree ‘al-Assad should go for a free Syria

Egypt is no way like Syria in any shape , whats happening in Syria is a civil war while Egypt is in transition from a dictatorship to a democracy .

Egypt's economy is in recession as a result of the economic downturn in Europe and the events in middle east but there is not any civil war over there .

Remember Egypt is 90% Sunni Muslim and 10% Christians but usually problems in the middle east comes from Shia muslims not christians .

The other good thing is in egypt both Christians and Muslims are one ethnic group and speak one language which makes the country free from any ethnic conflicts .

The current challenge in Egypt is rather political between Right and left parties but by time they will mature , after all Egypt was a dictatorship for 70 years and still new in democratic game .

Egypt and Tunisia are on the right path , democracy starts chaotic at first , it happened with all countries that transformed from authoritarian regimes into democratic ones and the process usually takes 4-8 years but at the end they will have permanent stability in a system where there is a process for power transfer peacefully through elections rather than wars.

The situation in Syria is totally different , the country has various ethnic and religious sects and the country will take at least 2 decades before it can start again right .

Iran is a horrible country , I would not advise going there , it is a clerk dictatorship that supports and funds terrorism around the world . Iran could face the Syria scenario in the event of revolution, persians are a minority in Iran and it has a lot of ethnic tensions just like syria.

The only true stable and friendly country in the middle east is Turkey , this is one great country that should be visited , Israel to is a safe country .

so...do you think assad should leave power then, as the best solution to resolve syria war?

fragile country !!! :oops:

ooooh ...

not only a bad fortune-teller ... a bad liar :coffee:

Al-Qaeda =/= people

who is killing people ?

Army or Al-Qaeda ???

what are those chechen/tunisian/afghan/... terrorists doing in Syria ?

Jihad ???

they kill & rape syrian girls in the name of "Jihad al nikah" !!!

they destroy everything in the name of freedom ???

what is the freedom !?

Jihad al F@CK ???

foreigners fighting in Syria for freedom ???

Israel helping FSA terrorist in the name of freedom ???

sorry man ... i don't have any idea about you but i can't be a fool ...

I can't support rapist pigs ...

You are a dumb person , Hizbullah terrorists have been killing sunnis in qusar and other parts of Syria . Alqauda in Syria today are actually armed forces the Syrian intelligence used against Americans in Iraq between 2002-2009

Iraq accuses Syria of allowing al-Qaeda training camps to operate freely in Syria - aliraqi Community

Al-Malki himself accused Syria of harbouring Al-qauda .

There is no difference between Alqauda and Hizbullah both are regarded as terrorist organizations by many developed countries around the world.

Iran itself is a safe have for Shia militiant and terrorists who carried out suicide bombing attacks and car bombings inside Iraq .

This is why Americans and Russians have agreed that any future Syria will be free from Shia and Sunni militiants .

so...do you think assad should leave power then, as the best solution to resolve syria war?

I think the best solution is that Assad's sect the alawis get an autonomous state within Syria under the protection of the West and Russia and Assad could live there and Run it , not really an issue .

The most important thing is Sunni majority provinces will have to have a government from the Sunni majority itself.

The shia and sunnis cannot be part of one state , the best thing is partition so that peace can be achieved .

We can have Turkish Army as a garantueer of any future Sunni state in Syria by ensuring radicals do not take over and the Russians can ensure the independence of the Shia/Alawi enclave on the sea .

Your the Joker here clown , we have all seen how Bahrain turned out for you , Syria is not different .

Iran is a horrible country , I would not advise going there , it is a clerk dictatorship that supports and funds terrorism around the world . Iran could face the Syria scenario in the event of revolution, persians are a minority in Iran and it has a lot of ethnic tensions just like syria.

The only true stable and friendly country in the middle east is Turkey , this is one great country that should be visited , Israel to is a safe country .

nice propaganda for Turkey & Israel !!!

Loser ...

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/tagged/iran

Loser ...

Humans of New York

How does that link bring any contribution to the discussion? It's just a bunch of photo's taken on various places in Iran.
I mean putting up pictures of the bad side of Iran isn't that hard.

i am not best expert at the middle east affairs, never been there in all my travels, though would like to visit egypt or iran, maybe, one day, i think they should be allowed to fight it out themselves, winner takes all, and survival of fittest...

I do not like the assad man much...but still unsure of what is right answer. do you think syria situation is at all like egypt, the revolution there?

The problem in midde east is that people use their religious affiliation as their national identity so we ended up having two groups the sunnis and shiah . 90% of the shiah group live in Iraq , Lebanon and Syria , this is why you see these countries unstable, while a small minority of Shia live in the Gulf countries whom are prosperous and stable.

There are no shia in north africa and Jordan , for instance you find countries like Algeria and Morrocco relatively stable as they do not have any shia living there.

In the gulf countries shia form around 8% of the population but most of them are well integrated and regard themselves as Arabs first so the gulf countries do not have the problems currently in Syria and Iraq where Iran as its the home of Shia religion uses Shia terrorist groups to start a proxy war against sunnis living in those countries.

The Shia in Syria mostly live in 2 provinces on the Syrian coast and now they are fighting for an autonomous/separate country from the rest of Syria . Bachar al Assad comes from a shia/alawi background and his father ruled syria 45 years ago through a military coop , during these 45 years he gave all high ranking positions in the state and army to his alawi sect and this has built a growing resentment among the sunni majority who form around 70% of syria .

The current situation in Syria now is the sunnis whom form the majority of the rebels control 70% of the country while Al Assad forces backed by Shia militiants from lebanon , Iraq and Iran control the other 30% including the capital damascus.

The problem is that all the areas assad controls outside the 2 shiah provinces on the costal sea are sourrounded by towns and villages controlled by rebels.

This is why Americans and Russians will redraw the map of Syria in a way to create an autonomous state for shiah/alawis on the sea cost at the same time sunnis will be governed under a government from their own choosing .

syria-ethnic-map-300x225.jpg

This is a close image of what the Americans and Russians are putting up but without the " druze " enclave in the south as most people living there are sunnis .

The kurdish enclave will also be much smaller since 60% of Hassaka province is under sunni rebels already.

The partition will only be limited to the alawi state shown in the map.

There is no difference between Alqauda and Hizbullah both are regarded as terrorist organizations by many developed countries around the world.

this developed countries killed more than 1,000,000 people in Iraq & Afghanistan ...

I smell wahhabism ...

Iran did ... Iran killed ...

Ha Ha Ha ... but Americans are fine ... Israelis are peaceful ... Saudis are virgins ...

All of them are good but Iran is Bad !!! :rolleyes:

Because Iranians are Shia ... Because we don't want peace with zionist occupiers ... Because we hate wahhabis & salafis & their dear DAD Saudi Arabia ... & their Grandfather Britain ...

:disagree:

How does that link bring any contribution to the discussion? It's just a bunch of photo's taken on various places in Iran.
I mean putting up pictures of the bad side of Iran isn't that hard.

the same as Turkey ... I mean BAD side of Turkey :coffee:

this developed countries killed more than 1,000,000 people in Iraq & Afghanistan ...

I smell wahhabism ...

Ha Ha Ha ... but Americans are fine ... Israelis are peaceful ... Saudis are virgins ...

Because Iranians are Shia ... Because we don't want peace with zionist occupiers ... Because we hate wahhabis & salafis & their dear DAD Saudi Arabia ... & their Grandfather Britain ...

so in your opinion, honestly, what DOES iran want for itself? if it had all the power in the world, what would it do with it???

Loser ...

Humans of New York

women life in iran 1 - YouTube

Arrest of Iranian girl for not wearing head scarf properly ! April 2007 Tehran - YouTube

Killings in Iran - YouTube

Neda Woman killed in Iran Tehran - YouTube

MUST-SEE-Iran-14 Feb.2011-Crazy-regime-force-brutally-att.mp4 - YouTube

any sane person who cares about his or her own safety would never visit a terrorist country like iran .

Turkey is a Tourist hub destination and Istanbul is a global city where more than 20 million people visit each year mostly from europe

A BBC documentary about Turkey .

Explore - Turkey - Istanbul & Anatolia 1 of 4 - BBC Travel Documentary - YouTube

They will get involved but at the end when Islamists are near to take over , but until then its cool for them to see Hizbullah and Alqauda finishing off each other, also Iran wasting its foreign reserves on subsidizing Assad regime and terrorism rather than allocating it on its nuclear program .

This war is weakening Iran , already destroyed syria and destroying Hizbullah .

I call Syria as Iran's Vietnam .

What a load of horse s.hit
They should have made you a analyzor at the pentagon. Syria being Irans vietnam ? Destroying Hezbollah ? wow, you are even more retarded then i thought.

I smell wahhabism ...

Like?

I mean turkey is not perfect but damn it sure ain't Iran.

so in your opinion, honestly, what DOES iran want for itself? if it had all the power in the world, what would it do with it???

We want Security ... we don't want all the power in the world ...

you are living in America & you can understand it ...

do you really think america gives a sh!!!t about syrian people !?

they want turn middle east into the puppet area with puppet Regimes & governments ...

for what ?

Oil !

if you can control energy ... you can control all of the world ...

This is whats happening right now kid , your country is losing money and man power over a lost war.
No Kid. There are no Iranian manpower in Syria, otherwise we would have seen the dead bodies of them. And a Iranian body in Syria would easily be spotted dont you think dumbo ?
About Hezbollah, they only send men to protect their shrines against dirty Wahabi attacks. It will be over for your Wahabi footsoldiers if Hezbollah and Iran decided to send thousands of their soldiers to fight this Wahabi cancer.

Like?

I mean turkey is not perfect but damn it sure ain't Iran.

Iran is sanctioned after 8 years war ... honestly from the 1979 ...

& there is no propaganda WAR against Turkey ... Because you are a Part of Liberal democracy world ...

Iran is sanctioned after 8 years war ... honestly from the 1979 ...

& there is no propaganda WAR against Turkey ... Because you are a Part of Liberal democracy world ...

That still does not give me an answer. Show me a bad side of Turkey at present time, so horrific that it is considered on par with Iran.

What a load of horse s.hit
They should have made you a analyzor at the pentagon. Syria being Irans vietnam ? Destroying Hezbollah ? wow, you are even more retarded then i thought.

of course it will destroying hizbullah , he is losing fighters on a daily bases in a conflict that is not his .

Bodies of 30 Hezbollah fighters arrive in Lebanon from Syria - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Syria will end up partitioned and the Future dominated Sunni portion will be bordering hizbullah enclave in southern lebanon , he will lose the land connection through syria for smuggling his weapons and will have to rely on the sea from meditteranean where Israel and American navy already rule.

Without weapons what can hibzullah do when now its all used up in Syria's civil war ?

Iran is wasting billion keeping Assad regime affloat, he lost his major revenues from oil since syria's oil fields in hassaka and deir el zore are under rebel control . Assad now is getting free oil and diesel from Iran to keep his armed forces and airforce operational , all this costs a lot of money in addition to the salaries of his government workers and mercenary figthers and the needs of his alawi people .

Iran economy is relatively small , its nearly the size of UAE economy whom's local population is barely 2 million . Iran itself has 70 million people who need to be feed .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom