What's new

Turkey unveils $10bn military budget

The military budget if im not mistaken, used to be about 30bn USD. What is happening here??

wow just 10 billion didn't it used to be 15. So shouldn't it increase instead of decreasing.

Turkish defence budget calculations are really complicated because there are lots of different organizations supplying military and defence projects. I don't know What is it about (10 billion $) but Turkey's defence spendings was USD16.044 billion in 2008 and Annual increase amount of Turkey's defence budget is arox %3-4. I think It will be around 20-25 billion $ for 2012.

Some sources state that Turkey will spend 25 billion $ for 2011...

corrections! no more Press TV!

its not home-made missile defense system but SR and MR air defense systems so nothing new! and 10 billion $ is the total worth of various defense projects Turkey is currently undertaking!

Did you actually believe you would get ANYTHING true out of PressTV??

corrections! no more Press TV!

its not home-made missile defense system but SR and MR air defense systems so nothing new! and 10 billion $ is the total worth of various defense projects Turkey is currently undertaking!

SR towed/Mobil and MR Mobil Stationed SAM's will be domestic (Aselsan-Roketsan-Tubitak SAGE-TEI[Developmenr budget of MR-SR SAM's are almost 1 billion $. You know Turkey paid 500 million $ for R&D of Altay MBT's] I think This example is enough to tell How strategic those SAM projects are), While LR missiles will be ordered directly from abroad...

10 billion $ is the total worth of various defense projects Turkey is currently undertaking!

At present, As far as I know, Total Development/production budget of Only Domestic Naval projects are 26 billion $...

There are some other strategic projects that is not commenced yet such as TF-2000 AAW frigate, TF-100 MP frigate, Turkish assault boat...etc

At present, As far as I know, Total Development/production budget of Only Domestic Naval projects are 26 billion $...

There are some other strategic projects that is not commenced yet such as TF-2000 AAW frigate, TF-100 MP frigate, Turkish assault boat...etc

cabatli, do you have a site where i can get somewhat any info about the TF-2000 AAW and TF-100 MP frigates?

Zulkarneyn gidecek yoksa bu forumda türk bölümü kaldırtrtırım bulaşmayacaktı.

Back
Top Bottom