What's new

Turkey to Sell 'Bunker Busters' to Pakistan Air Force.

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
attachment.php

Source Beton delen bombanın ilk ihracatı nereye yapılacak?

courtesy a turkish member in Military photos.

We have Nukes and we can develop better
Bunker Busters what Turkey sell us, Turkey have to sell F-16s if they want to sell something Valuable to Pakistan

Don't we already produce these ? :what:

I don't think So 
We have Nukes and we can develop better
Bunker Busters what Turkey sell us, Turkey have to sell F-16s if they want to sell something Valuable to Pakistan

While I do think Pakistan van develop Bunker buster but you need Funds and than time,

Bunker buster are not something like Dumb bombs

Don't we already produce these ? :what:
Maybe ours are not certified with F-16 Aircrafts! The only improvement Under "Future Improvements" is the certification for F-16 which it says will be completed in 2013.

Will JF-17 will be able to carry these? and why Pakistan is not buying UMTAS & OMTAS fnf missiles? do we have alternative missiles available from other source?

Will JF-17 will be able to carry these? and why Pakistan is not buying UMTAS & OMTAS fnf missiles? do we have alternative missiles available from other source?

You can bet it will be integrated on the JF-17. Otherwise the purchase is no good.
The middle hard point underneath the fuselage can take that 870kg weight.

And this ladies and gentlemen is the beauty of the JF-17, we can do whatever we damn well please with it.

ok so when they are mounting it, it looks like any other non guided bumb. But when I saw a footage of it being delivered from a jest, I saw more like a rocked which seemed going straight for the target on the ground.

The NEB is the general name of penetrator warhead which can be integrated on different type of missiles/bombs. At present, Tubitak introduced NEB with HGK GPS guided and LGK lazer guided bomb kits. The image presents the ttest equipments which is powered with a rocket like system to simulate similar speeds of warhead against related targets same as munition to be launched from aircraft.

NEB with HGK
6218-20131025103210-neb1.jpg

HGK

Last edited:
You can bet it will be integrated on the JF-17. Otherwise the purchase is no good.
The middle hard point underneath the fuselage can take that 870kg weight.

And this ladies and gentlemen is the beauty of the JF-17, we can do whatever we damn well please with it.

Thanks for the response, but why only on fuselage hard point? why it can't carry it on inner wing hard points near to fuselage like F-16s?

And why Pakistan is not buying UMTAS & OMTAS fnf missiles? do we have alternative missiles available from other source? missiles similar to Hellfire's are good assets against ground fixed and moving target, therefore PAF & PA (Aviation & ground unites) must have them.

Govt. must arrange funds to upgrade PAF and PN as per changing and evolving regional threat envoirnment.

Back
Top Bottom