What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

can't figure out the connection between alcohol sales and secularism, give me a hand..

Restricting alcohol sales over your personal religious belief has nothing to do with secularism?

I didnt like it but people exaggerate this more than its limit. Law forbids alcohol sales after 22:00 only in buffets/markets.. I define myself as a drinker, i live 300 mt. from beach and as you will imagine thats always awesome drink with friends under the moonlight against waves.. soothing.. die hard for me.. Get some beer before 22:00 thats all.. Like a Turkish saying, "not everyone using fking mouth to drink it".. A positive side of this, pub&bar owners will make more money, no problem to drink in those places..

What makes you so sure that these restrictions will not expand in time?

This law is a seed which will grow with time restricting alcohol almost completely .

But lets see time will tell .

Don't know why but i am holding my beer more tightly after reading this .

@Hyperion Ye kya anarth kar diya logon ne?:cry: Daru ko toh baksh do!:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy ayran nights!

By the way, most of the western countries like USA has restrictions on alcohol but what is ironing is ayran way of logic! This guy (ayran man) has decided to manage Turkey based on the quotes from his grandma!
I like your flag!!!

so dont come please....

Same thing applies you too...Islamist EU-Turks like you can stay whatever EU country your born on , islamists like you will create trouble for whatever country you live in therefore its better for those Europens trouble with your kind instead of us.Gidin onların başına bela olun.

As for the time being its okay...If i want to have alcohol at home, i can get it before 22 and problem solved..If i want to drink at a restaurant, i can, as this law doesnt apply to existing restaurants..But with this government, there is no guarantee...Next week they can ban alcohol consuming too..So people need to understand suspicion arising from Turkish public

can't figure out the connection between alcohol sales and secularism, give me a hand..

I didnt like it but people exaggerate this more than its limit. Law forbids alcohol sales after 22:00 only in buffets/markets.. I define myself as a drinker, i live 300 mt. from beach and as you will imagine thats always awesome drink with friends under the moonlight against waves.. soothing.. die hard for me.. Get some beer before 22:00 thats all.. Like a Turkish saying, "not everyone using fking mouth to drink it".. A positive side of this, pub&bar owners will make more money, no problem to drink in those places..

this will expand slowly..i feel bad to see turkey going this way..

Dude what does secularism have to do with drinking, we have same laws preventing sales. People hhave lost too many love ones in drink n drive and hopefully this law encourages people to go pubs yay :) , good job turkie now we have similar laws

Dude what does secularism have to do with drinking, we have same laws preventing sales. People hhave lost too many love ones in drink n drive and hopefully this law encourages people to go pubs yay :) , good job turkie now we have similar laws

Hard to say how related! They are related from the moment, a secular government decides to govern the society on the basis of a logic named as "the national drink from my Muslim grandma point of view"

Back
Top Bottom