What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

Well the left part of me makes me a drama queen :)

You're quite long a member you should have witnessed some drama queens :)

Left part makes you emotional and hot-headed, not a drama queen.

dude you cannot buy Alcohol in NY after 18:00hrs to 10:00hrs and you cannot advertise tobbaco and ALcohol or sponser events here in NY, SO i dont know why people are being islamophobe and mentioning Sharia LAW

alcohol is the Leading cause of Deaths in america and Domestic abuse and Crimes.... it has nothing to do with religion its just Being Smart............

I mean look at India all the rapes Happened were 90% commited by drunk people, 99% of Auto accidents death are alcohol related

GEEZZZZZZZZZZ LUEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Grow up people

What are you talking about? I do not drink but have seen people enjoying it in all the restaurants late night...

@Sinan

You just described a drama queen :taz:

Someone who angsts about the littlest things, the most unlikely possibilities, and how spasses out about the most ridiculously unimportant matters.

Right out of a dictionary.

I don't know man, i don't like the word "Queen" in that phrase.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about? I do not drink but have seen people enjoying it in all the restaurants late night...
YEs Resturant and Liqour Stores are Different google what time liqour store closes and you will get your answer

YEs Resturant and Liqour Stores are Different google what time liqour store closes and you will get your answer

But you did not say that. You can still buy alcohol from restaurants.. and google tells me that liquor stores can't sell from 4 am to 8 am.....

Since this was an action driven by pure ideology under the usual, pathetic disguise of "protecting the youth", no matter how many Western country has similar laws, it deserves every bit of attention and criticisms it gets.
Criticism from you and i not enough.
Not even when we are 49% of the population.

But you did not say that. You can still buy alcohol from restaurants.. and google tells me that liquor stores can't sell from 4 am to 8 am.....

thank you bro in my town its liqour stores closes early and open late only thing you can buy is beer and that also have a limit on order in your Pervious response you said that you seen people consume alcohol in the resturant late at night Tell me which one of these Resturants are open till 4 am, I dont know none of them,

Is it just me or is that when someone with a pak flag post some thing guys with indian flag Always have to respond and comment on them

wikkipedia Newyork state ALcohol law and you will get the whole picture and in case you did not know their are about 10 counties in Newyork state that are alcohol Free, WHich means No ALcohol

The law bans the sale of alcoholic drinks between 22:00 and 06:00 and bans producers from sponsoring events.

In other points of the new law
Alcohol sales will be prohibited within 100 metres (yards) of mosques and schools
Images of alcoholic drinks will have to be blurred on television - something that is already done for cigarettes
There will be stricter penalties for drink-driving, with drunken drivers with a blood alcohol level above 0.1% facing up to two years' imprisonment
All liquor bottles will have to display warning signs about the harm of alcohol

A good initiative indeed by Mr.Erdogan. If cigarettes and alcohol can have such restrictions in western countries a country like turkey should have taken much stricter laws long time ago. What the hell has it got to do with secularism.To Those who are saying that AKP did this from religious ideology, what's wrong with? I can't imagine sane people defending alcohol even non-muslims apart from blabbering Indians. Its a great sign for turkey if it indeed has been from religious ideology of AKP. The amount of social corruption spread by militant seculars in turkey is apparent from this thread alone. I pray that AKP keeps up bringing back Turkey to its roots.

A good initiative indeed by Mr.Erdogan. If cigarettes and alcohol can have such restrictions in western countries a country like turkey should have taken much stricter laws long time ago. What the hell has it got to do with secularism.To Those who are saying that AKP did this from religious ideology, what's wrong with? I can't imagine sane people defending alcohol even non-muslims apart from blabbering Indians. Its a great sign for turkey if it indeed has been from religious ideology of AKP. The amount of social corruption spread by militant seculars in turkey is apparent from this thread alone. I pray that AKP keeps up bringing back Turkey to its roots.

Wow, take a look at this moron.

Enjoy your goodlife in Bangladesh.

thank you bro in my town its liqour stores closes early and open late only thing you can buy is beer and that also have a limit on order in your Pervious response you said that you seen people consume alcohol in the resturant late at night Tell me which one of these Resturants are open till 4 am, I dont know none of them,

Is it just me or is that when someone with a pak flag post some thing guys with indian flag Always have to respond and comment on them

wikkipedia Newyork state ALcohol law and you will get the whole picture and in case you did not know their are about 10 counties in Newyork state that are alcohol Free, WHich means No ALcohol

I only commented because you pulled some facts from thin air just make turkey look good. And now you are digging bigger holes to cover that. Even wiki say there are NO dry counties in NY state as they don't have the power to bring that law, only individual towns can (there are 10 towns).

Is it just me or some members here are used to make facts p on the spot to justify their position and start crying when their made up fact s pointed out?

So you don't know what does this have to do with secularism, but according to you, it is a great initiative if it was motivated by religious beliefs of bunch of politicans? Then you are criticizing alcohol as if you are sober :D

The reason of the situation in Bangladesh is apparent by people like you alone, move along now.

Back
Top Bottom