What's new

Turkey to Bangladesh: Open your doors to Rohingya Muslims, we'll cover all expenses

Lol

There is No Muslim coalition.The greatest joke currently made by some brain dead people is that there exists some kind of "Muslim ummah".The Islamic world is divided by sects,etnicicity, language,culture etc

and that division is installed by raw mossad and cia formally they accept this.

laugh and joy as much as you can but when time come honestly you wont be able to absorb
the sword of ummah.

and that division is installed by raw mossad and cia formally they accept this.

laugh and joy as much as you can but when time come honestly you wont be able to absorb
the sword of ummah.

Soudi - Iran division is not Mossad creation..NEITHER IS GCC and Qatars. Come to think of it neither is Shia - Sunni

Soudi - Iran division is not Mossad creation..NEITHER IS GCC and Qatars. Come to think of it neither is Shia - Sunni

yeah i know shia and sunni history
but the other division between muslim nation is a creation of RAW,MOSSAD,CIA in their underground bases.

let have some others from a division one he dont claim it on arab he claim it on an illegitimate proxy
https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-accusations-isis-islamic-state-us-uk-israel/26636912.html

some claim from others as they know it as we know it.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...-takes-advantage-of-division-between-muslims/

we might know and you also know that you have a close relation with israel
and your narendar modi vists purpose there,
its all clear it cant be hide from muslim.

yeah i know shia and sunni history
but the other division between muslim nation is a creation of RAW,MOSSAD,CIA in their underground bases.

let have some others from a division one he dont claim it on arab he claim it on an illegitimate proxy
https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-accusations-isis-islamic-state-us-uk-israel/26636912.html

some claim from others as they know it as we know it.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...-takes-advantage-of-division-between-muslims/

we might know and you also know that you have a close relation with israel
and your narendar modi vists purpose there,
its all clear it cant be hide from muslim.

I'll let you in a little secret. Raw is a barely function organisation riddled with bureaucracy. During its run over 40 years or so no government has given it any real resource and it mostly functions as a press gathering tool.
Sometimes people hide their differences by blaming imaginary powerful enemies

I'll let you in a little secret. Raw is a barely function organisation riddled with bureaucracy. During its run over 40 years or so no government has given it any real resource and it mostly functions as a press gathering tool.
Sometimes people hide their differences by blaming imaginary powerful enemies

so that is why you are blaming pakistan for afghanistan failure.
then Pakistan is really poweful.thanks to ALLAH ALMIGHTY

see your confession again...
you said .

mostly functions as a press gathering tool.

alright so it clearly mean how you put muslim on fight by making false id on social sites,
other sites et cetra,

which resulting in various conflicts.

will have some example of making id on face book by afghani name,
that is a part where you use mostly of your tool.

alright thanks for the confession.

I wish our Govt. has had some spine like our Turk brothers.

500k in bd for 30 years now. 15k in Pakistan in the last few years....

Anyways taking them in is not the solution. Persecution will continue regardless. Sanctions, diplomatic pressure else military actions is required to stop Myanmar.

MOGS only fears & cares about guns. They need even a harder lesson than in 2000.

'রোহিঙ্গাদের নিয়ে পুরো মুসলিম বিশ্ব উদ্বিগ্ন'- সুচিকে এরদোয়ানের ফোন
৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭
_97674004_gettyimages-810785788.jpg

ছবির কপিরাইট SEAN GALLUP
Image caption রেচেপ তাইপ এরদোয়ান
তুরস্কের প্রেসিডেন্ট রেচেপ তাইপ এরদোয়ান গত সপ্তাহে বলেন, মিয়ানমারে রোহিঙ্গাদের বিরুদ্ধে 'গণহত্যা' চলছে।

আর আজ (মঙ্গলবার) মি এরদোয়ান সরাসরি ফোন করেছেন মিয়ানমারের সবচেয়ে ক্ষমতাবান রাজনৈতিক নেত্রী অং সান সূচিকে।

বার্তা সংস্থা এএফপি এবং রয়টরস্‌ প্রেসিডেন্টের মুখপাত্রদের উদ্ধৃত করে জানাচ্ছে, ফোনালাপে মি এরদোয়ান মিস সুচির কাছে রোহিঙ্গা মুসলিমদের 'মানবাধিকার লঙ্ঘন' নিয়ে উদ্বেগ এবং নিন্দা জানিয়েছেন।

তুরস্কের প্রেসিডেন্ট মিস সুচিকে বলেন- রোহিঙ্গা সঙ্কট পুরো মুসলিম বিশ্বের জন্য গভীর উদ্বেগ তৈরি করেছে।

তিনি বলেন, "নিরপরাধ মানুষের ওপর সন্ত্রাসীর তৎপরতার নিন্দা করছে তুরস্ক। মিয়ানমারে যে মানবিক সঙ্কট তৈরি হয়েছে সেটি উদ্বেগ এবং ক্ষোভের বিষয়।"

মিস সূচির উত্তর বা প্রতিক্রিয়া সম্পর্কে এখন পর্যন্ত কিছু জানা যায়নি।

তুরস্কের সরকারি বার্তা সংস্থা আনাদলু জানিয়েছে, রোহিঙ্গা পরিস্থিতি সরেজমিনে দেখতে এবং কথা বলতে প্রেসিডেন্ট এরদোয়ান তার পররাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী মেভলুত চাভুসোগলুকে বুধবার বাংলাদেশের পাঠাচ্ছেন।

রোহিঙ্গা সঙ্কট নিয়ে গত কয়েকদিন ধরে তুরস্ক বিশেষ তৎপর হয়ে উঠেছে।

ইদের ছুটির সময় প্রেসিডেন্ট এরদোয়ান এই সঙ্কট নিয়ে বিভিন্ন মুসলিম দেশের নেতাদের সাথে টেলিফোনে কথা বলেছেন। এমনকী জাতিসংঘ মহাসচিব অন্তোনিও গুতেরেজের সাথেও কথা বলেছেন তিনি।

তুরস্কের নেতা বলেছেন এ মাসের শেষে জাতিসংঘ সাধারণ পরিষদের সভায় তিনি রোহিঙ্গা ইস্যুটি তুলবেন।

ওদিকে আন্তর্জাতিক সম্প্রদায়ের উদ্বেগের মাঝেই মিয়ানমারের রাখাইন রাজ্য থেকে ঘর পালানো রোহিঙ্গাদের ঢল অব্যাহত রয়েছে। জাতিসংঘ বলছে গত ১১ দিনে ১২৩,০০০ রোহিঙ্গা মিয়ানমার থেকে বাংলাদেশে ঢুকেছে।

http://www.bbc.com/bengali/news-41162686?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Turkey covers all expenses of Rohingya Muslims and meanwhile:
UAE foreign minister visits Falsified Armenian Genocide Memorial

Lot's of lesson to be learnt by that, indeed.

Note: "I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

The quote above is from a proud Armenian Dashnag terrorist, Aslem Varaam, in the report he wrote from the Beyazit-Vaaram region in 1920.

Last edited:
"Turkey to deliver 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid for Rohingya in 2nd batch, Erdoğan says

Turkey will distribute 10,000 tons of aid to Rohingya Muslims after initially delivering 1,000 tons, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Wednesday."

"Turkey to deliver 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid for Rohingya in 2nd batch, Erdoğan says

Turkey will distribute 10,000 tons of aid to Rohingya Muslims after initially delivering 1,000 tons, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Wednesday."
A lot of respect for turkey.

Thank you, Mr. President and thanks People of Turkey. This inhuman anti-Islamic Hasina won't spend a penny for them.

Your suggest BD to take all the Rohingyas in? We have already asked the international community. We asked the US, UN, EU, OIC to do something about it. And they don't care. They only offer some lip service.

Did I say to take in Rohingyas as citizens? No. What I suggested is to give them humanitarian assistance as refugees. Understand the difference. Should they require asylum, they should be assisted.

And there are people willing to help.

Look, if we don't do anything, it will hurt us in the long-term. What is happening in Burma has several long-term consequences not only for us, but for the entire region. And we should care in that regard. This is not a new issue. This issue had been around since the early 90's, which is a long time. Question is: What were we doing all those years? Our problem is that our political parties never truly united behind national issues. That is partly how India took advantage of Bangladesh. The Burmese think we are weak (about which they maybe right) and hence the events. They are a stubborn people.

Saying 'I don't care' just because others don't seem to won't suffice. It will not stop the inevitable.

Arming Rohingyas is not the same as what happened with India. Myanmar is nowhere near as powerful as India is.

On paper, yes. Most certainly.

But stop and think for a moment. Any conflict with Burma would put us into conflict with India, where they have invested many interests over there, and competing with China for influence. That could put us into a two-front war which we cannot afford. Arming Rohingya fighters would be a liability for us, and one we cannot repay. It will surely lead to conflicts of unthinkable magnitudes.

There's a reason why I do not trust the Chinese. I don't like them. Bangladesh doesn't have any 'true friends'.

Unless the Rohingya can fight back, they will be all wiped out from Myanmar.
Surely labelling their citizens as BD'shi and pushing them into BD is tantamount to an act of war against BD?

Technically, no.

I am not saying attack Myanmar now as we all know that pathetic Hasina has not even
built the BAF to be the equal of MAF. BD is poor but it is far richer than Myanmar and should at the least have military parity with them. In the end the only thing that will make these savages behave is the military option.
Diplomacy won't work as they are not normal like most countries are.

Well, a small military can technically beat a larger military. It's no biggy.

As I said before, this is not a new issue. It is an old one. The Burmese are a stubborn people (I know because I have had friends).

If we look at hindsight, we could have destroyed their military regime back in the 90's during the height of the Gulf War with Allied assistance while sending the Indians and the Commies a message. But, it is too late now. The world today is very different and they are taking advantage of that particular 'anti-Muslim' sentiment.

All there is left to do is to deal with the refugee crisis. And dealing with such requires money. While at the same time, ensuring our security. This situation is an easy target for overseas extremists, and that maybe the reason why our government is nervous about them. It is a very difficult situation for Bangladesh one must admit.

As I said before, our political parties never truly united with regards to national issues but instead succumb to petty politics. That is partly how the Indians took advantage of us. We are paying that price now. It is not just an issue of the ruling party. Everyone is to blame. We never had a clear strategy, but just tea and biscuit meetings with our Burmese counterparts.

There are Bangladeshi origin MP's in British parliament are they not? Instead of whining about Tories and UKIP trolls, get them to work. NOW.

It pains me to say that we are screwed either way. What matters now is to fight back for our security and interests with or without our present politicians. Our resolve must be clear and most importantly, united regardless of our political ideals, ethnicity, religious beliefs or where we live. We must be united for what is about to come.

Did I say to take in Rohingyas as citizens? No. What I suggested is to give them humanitarian assistance as refugees. Understand the difference. Should they require asylum, they should be assisted.

And there are people willing to help.

Look, if we don't do anything, it will hurt us in the long-term. What is happening in Burma has several long-term consequences not only for us, but for the entire region. And we should care in that regard. This is not a new issue. This issue had been around since the early 90's, which is a long time. Question is: What were we doing all those years? Our problem is that our political parties never truly united behind national issues. That is partly how India took advantage of Bangladesh. The Burmese think we are weak (about which they maybe right) and hence the events. They are a stubborn people.

Saying 'I don't care' just because others don't seem to won't suffice. It will not stop the inevitable.
Well we take them. They come and never leave. They aren't given citizenship. Thus they are deprived of some rights which citizens enjoy. They still stay. And eventually they indulge in smuggling and radicalism. How is that any good for us? And a group of people who aren't enjoying the rights ad other citizens will eventually indulge in these affairs. I think the ones staying in BD for more than 5 years should be given citizenship. I mean they are here and not going back. What do we do? Ship them off to moon? But that's why we should not take more of them inside BD. But we hardly has a choice given the circumstances.

Burma is not going to change their approach. They will do what they are doing. I don't see any point in a long standing conflict with them. We may not have a friendly relation with them. But no point turning it hostile.

People are willing to help. That's a good gesture. People sympathize with the oppressed people and willing to help. But the govt has to try to ensure that it doesn't cause problem. In coxs bazar and Ramu and maybe in some other areas of CTG there are huge number of them. And their relation with the locals aren't very good, I've heard. So we have to consider the consequences too.

Well we take them. They come and never leave. They aren't given citizenship. Thus they are deprived of some rights which citizens enjoy. They still stay. And eventually they indulge in smuggling and radicalism. How is that any good for us? And a group of people who aren't enjoying the rights ad other citizens will eventually indulge in these affairs. I think the ones staying in BD for more than 5 years should be given citizenship. I mean they are here and not going back. What do we do? Ship them off to moon? But that's why we should not take more of them inside BD. But we hardly has a choice given the circumstances.

Burma is not going to change their approach. They will do what they are doing. I don't see any point in a long standing conflict with them. We may not have a friendly relation with them. But no point turning it hostile.

People are willing to help. That's a good gesture. People sympathize with the oppressed people and willing to help. But the govt has to try to ensure that it doesn't cause problem. In coxs bazar and Ramu and maybe in some other areas of CTG there are huge number of them. And their relation with the locals aren't very good, I've heard. So we have to consider the consequences too.

Yes, definitely there will be consequences for our security. And you are right, their relations with the indigenous tribes are not good. We are screwed either way. We have to mitigate those risks. Our options are limited at the moment.

I just hope we don't get to the point where we'll be needing military aid to deal with overseas extremists eyeballing the situation. Those guys will surely come.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom