What's new

Turkey says Macron suffers ‘eclipse of the mind’ over Libya

France thinks its colonial era still and things he has colonies. And who is that Tunisian slave president macrons stooge
Thats how Turkey thinks, from Syria to Libya. And the radical muslims think it is some type of liberation.

EbTPoKBWoAIlj_h

However neither Turkey nor Pakistan follow MB ideology.

Right but Egypt's tussle with MB lead to division in society. MB was a reactionary movement against the pro-colonial powers. Over the years, and now in 2020, the pro-colonial powers shifted from French, British support to Russian and now US support.

Not all elements of Egyptian society dislike Turkey or Pakistan, only the powers currently entrenched in Egyptian society.

Right but Egypt's tussle with MB lead to division in society. MB was a reactionary movement against the pro-colonial powers. Over the years, and now in 2020, the pro-colonial powers shifted from French, British support to Russian and now US support.

Not all elements of Egyptian society dislike Turkey or Pakistan, only the powers currently entrenched in Egyptian society.

Truth brother.

Thats how Turkey thinks, from Syria to Libya. And the radical muslims think it is some type of liberation.

We never colonialised countries. If we did today we would be the top 10 economies in the world and TPAO would of probably be number 1 in the world

We never colonialised countries. If we did today we would be the top 10 economies in the world and TPAO would of probably be number 1 in the world
Colonisation means investing in those countries/ colonies which the Ottomans never did.They just blindly robbed their possessions.

Colonisation means investing in those countries/ colonies which the Ottomans never did.They just blindly robbed their possessions.

Hhahah its so funny. We robbed you so much that now as your independent your a shining star in the world. Your so rich prosperous. People would think Romania was going to become Japan:laugh: I wish we did that we would be so much richer.

France invested so much in Mali that they are a very rich country. :laugh: Your a fucking joke. They dont even have running water you fool

Yeah like Africa has recieved so many investitions for the stolen goods.
There were some roads, factories, schools left behind, can't think of anything worthwhile left by the Ottomans in here. Just take the Suez canal as an example, built by the British and the French and nationalised by Nasser. Mind you, I'm not saying that European colonial powers left powerful industrialised nations behind them after they left or that colonialism was a wonderful experience where natives were uplifted and educated.

Hhahah its so funny. We robbed you so much that now as your independent your a shining star in the world. Your so rich prosperous. People would think Romania was going to become Japan:laugh: I wish we did that we would be so much richer.

France invested so much in Mali that they are a very rich country. :laugh: Your a fucking joke. They dont even have running water you fool
Hey, at least Romania export some nice *** guns. Everybody here thinks of Turkish guns as pieces of shit broke boi guns.

There were some roads, factories, schools left behind, can't think of anything worthwhile left by the Ottomans in here. Just take the Suez canal as an example, built by the British and the French and nationalised by Nasser. Mind you, I'm not saying that European colonial powers left powerful industrialised nations behind them after they left or that colonialism was a wonderful experience where natives were uplifted and educated.
All of those were built to be able to exploit those lands.
Ottomans also left roads bridges schools and mosques, its just that most got destroyed in Balkans.

All of those were built to be able to exploit those lands.
Ottomans also left roads bridges schools and mosques, its just that most got destroyed in Balkans.
I allready pointed someone to a book about the Ottomans in the Balkans....mosques...ofcourse...I can't see why someone would destroy roads...

Back
Top Bottom