What's new

Turkey reveals stand-off missile, bunker buster

I wonder if Turkey is in cooperation with Pakistan for any of these missile systems? Hmm. :unsure:

the missile's design bears resemblence to missiles in Pakistan inventory (Raad, H-4 etc) so i am sure co-operation is taking place.

NEB

167muz6.jpg

With tandem penetrative warhead, It provides high penetration effects...

DSC00140.jpg

Effect of another Penetrator against a target
Massive-Ordnance-Penetrator.jpg

------------------------------

About KGK-82;

When It is launched an altitude of 30000ft(9.1km), KGK can reach a range of 60NM (111km).

That test seems to be at White Sands, are you sure that's Turkish?

That test seems to be at White Sands, are you sure that's Turkish?

The test image is not Turkish. I posted it to point the common effects of similar bunker buster against targets...

the missile's design bears resemblence to missiles in Pakistan inventory (Raad, H-4 etc) so i am sure co-operation is taking place.
If that is the case, then Pakistan may have also gained the knowledge to configure its stand-off weapons to take out moving targets on both land and sea.

Great achievement. In case of all out war with lets say Israel they will for sure nuke us cuz otherwise we will just wipe them out in couple of days.. With these bunkerbusters we can hit their nuclear reactors or even nuke sites if the intelligence know their locations.

:hitwall: can you keep that kind of comment out of this thread, or this thread will turn into a bitching contest.

I haven't seen any news on that Turkey and Pakistan are developing warheads together, so I am not one to jump on the "assumption-boat" :)

:hitwall: can you keep that kind of comment out of this thread, or this thread will turn into a bitching contest.

I haven't seen any news on that Turkey and Pakistan are developing warheads together, so I am not one to jump on the "assumption-boat" :)

there is a MoU signed to co-operate in the mil-field. dosnt give details of co-operation for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have any idea how much the world's lightest nuclear warhead weights?

It'd be pretty interesting if SOM could carry a small tactical nuke. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom