What's new

Featured Turkey reconverts Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum into a mosque

I agree with you but scholars like these have massive following and are cause of divide. They make job of those who wants a united front of the Ummah, very difficult.

He is a small cult leader with a tiny following. They are mostly some uneducated children from the West, India, and BD who do not proper knowledge of Islam, hence easy prey.

This stupid Corona virus lock down.
I am so happy and excited about Turkey reopening Aya Sofia for Namaaz that i had flown to Turkey for today's Friday prayers.
But this is now on my priority list.

Me too, I will go soon. In sha Allah.

Twitter is the shittiest place I've ever seen... It's basically a warzone between liberal lgbt dumbasses and political islamist terrorists. It's a shame that our mainstream media is even worse than some teenager bois on Twitter that we are obliged to follow worldwide news unfortunately on there.

A lot of Turks treat history and politics as a football team. You cant reason with a lot of them.

You have conservatives, neo ottomans, islamists, secularists, kemalists, liberals and other groups its a true shitshow.

When are we going to respect the past, our country also protect its interests. We treat everything like a football team.

What pisses me so much is Ottoman fanboys on side and Ataturkcus one side all swearing at each other. Seriously toxic to be honest.

We judge history according to its time period. At the end of day it is our history not a football team.

A lot of Turks treat history and politics as a football team. You cant reason with a lot of them.

You have conservatives, neo ottomans, islamists, secularists, kemalists, liberals and other groups its a true shitshow.

When are we going to respect the past, our country also protect its interests. We treat everything like a football team.

What pisses me so much is Ottoman fanboys on side and Ataturkcus one side all swearing at each other. Seriously toxic to be honest.

We judge history according to its time period. At the end of day it is our history not a football team.

Where do we belong, who love all Atatürk, Ottomans, and Erdogan?

I know many Turks who have such views also. Holistic view of history and politics is a necessity in the modern world.

We cannot judge too severely our predecessors who did what they had to do, in the circumstances in which they found themselves. We have to judge by the fruits of their actions. It was a difficult time for leaders like Atatürk and Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

We pray for them, their blessed place in the afterlife, and thank them for their struggle to help Islam, Muslims, and our respective countries escape occupation.

Where do we belong, who love all Atatürk, Ottomans, and Erdogan?

I know many Turks who have such views also. Holistic view of history and politics is a necessity in the modern world.

We cannot judge too severely our predecessors who did what they had to do, in the circumstances in which they found themselves. We have to judge by the fruits of their actions. It was a difficult time for leaders like Atatürk and Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

We pray for them, their blessed place in the afterlife, and thank them for their struggle to help Islam, Muslims, and our respective countries escape occupation.

Ottomans and Ataturk are not Gods. They were humans whatever they done they will answer to God.

To be honest they have done so much sacrifices only to have idiots on social media judging them when not knowing the situation or complex politics also the time period.

People need to have respect. Im all for constructive criticism but I cant stand people insulting the Ottomans and Ataturk then using crappy *** pictures or social media posts as proof.

As Muslims we should be better than this.

On a sidenote, I'm f.cking tired of seeing lgbt propaganda on Twitter. It turns our population (and more importantly our youth) dumber and dumber by each day...

On a sidenote, I'm f.cking tired of seeing lgbt propaganda on Twitter. It turns our population (and more importantly our youth) dumber and dumber by each day...

I dont get this so many beautiful women to marry and have children but you have some men attracted to a man.

Its a mental ilness. I can never accept lbgt and never will. It goes against my religion, my culture, traditions and my life.

Its not normal for a men to be attracted to a man or a women attracted to a women. It goes against nature.

I dont get this so many beautiful women to marry and have children but you have some men attracted to a man.

Its a mental ilness. I can never accept lbgt and never will. It goes against my religion, my culture, traditions and my life.

Its not normal for a men to be attracted to a man or a women attracted to a women. It goes against nature.
So, they should be raped and killed?

Nah mate I never suggested them to be raped or killed I dont want their lifestyle being shoved down our throats.

They can do whatever in their damn private lives.
I think the same with you, but they are doing this "pride" thing (at least in Turkey)...for their "basic" rights, like basic rightts, for not being raped, for being employed, etc....

I think the same with you, but they are doing this "pride" thing (at least in Turkey)...for their "basic" rights, like basic rightts, for not being raped, for being employed, etc....

You mean the mardi gras of istanbul where they march like degenerates.

So much for rights. If you are nationalist why would you support degenerates.

Even in Australia most immigrant conservative families voted no for gay marriage regardless of religion.

If people who follow a religion are supposed to be kept quiet especially in the public and at work the same thing for lbgt people.

Truly disgusting. Our great ancestors fought on horseback and look at these disgusting people

I hope these people will understand one day that the country is made out us turks and not anyone else no one of the foreigners will stand on your side.. they are playing in the hands of our enemies..

You mean the mardi gras of istanbul where they march like degenerates.

So much for rights. If you are nationalist why would you support degenerates.

Even in Australia most immigrant conservative families voted no for gay marriage regardless of religion.

If people who follow a religion are supposed to be kept quiet especially in the public and at work the same thing for lbgt people.
If lgbt becomes legal and something normal across the world, one day child and animal rape would start to be seen as normal too. No human on their right mind should allow this but of course medias like Netflix plays a major role in here to deceive the population...

GeddLW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom