What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

I really don't understand how some Pakistanis can stay indifferent to this matter and urge Turkey to remain passive. Thousands of children, old and women are being massacred by this brutal despot. In my opinion Turkey should do whatever it can, to stop this inhumanity as soon as possible.

lol and u could not get it?

Most of the pakistanies r with the syrian ppl and wish turky should do something about the criminal regime in syria but u know we have a population, they base their views according to iran's point of view ( though most of them don't like assad regimes and they don't agree how he treats his ppl)

TARIQ

I really don't understand how some Pakistanis can stay indifferent to this matter and urge Turkey to remain passive. Thousands of children, old and women are being massacred by this brutal despot. In my opinion Turkey should do whatever it can, to stop this inhumanity as soon as possible.

easier said than done brother...

Turkey shouldn't waste its energy. Fighting among Muslims always benefits the outsiders. look at the Iranians and Arabs.Fools are fighting each other and look who's getting the benefit.

As far as Syria is concerned there is little that can be done. The problem is that even if you remove asad somebody more bloodier will come.

So Turkey should just stay calm, develop its economy and prepare for a possible future war with Israel.

Turkey shouldn't waste its energy. Fighting among Muslims always benefits the outsiders. look at the Iranians and Arabs.Fools are fighting each other and look who's getting the benefit.

As far as Syria is concerned there is little that can be done. The problem is that even if you remove asad somebody more bloodier will come.

So Turkey should just stay calm, develop its economy and prepare for a possible future war with Israel.
I don't see war in the future with Israel :)I think we should focus on Syria and remove asad

Assalam alaikum

Yaar from where do get if u remove him u will get another dictator ( if that was the case there was no need of any voting systems or uprising anywhere and humanity would be living like it was in middle centuries ). As a matter of fact , If the situation
is not changed by the friends then there is a good chance another dictator will take charge and will be a civil war kind of situation.

TARIQ

Arming the opposition is enough,we cant do more. Only thing could put us in a war with Esad regime is a possible support for PKK. If Esad touch that card,it will be a grave mistake.

Arming the opposition is enough,we cant do more. Only thing could put us in a war with Esad regime is a possible support for PKK. If Esad touch that card,it will be a grave mistake.

are we arming them... i thought that was some rumors from assad's side.

I don't see war in the future with Israel :)I think we should focus on Syria and remove asad

Ya well but who knows. One must be prepared for every contingency.

Assalam alaikum

Yaar from where do get if u remove him u will get another dictator ( if that was the case there was no need of any voting systems or uprising anywhere and humanity would be living like it was in middle centuries ). As a matter of fact , If the situation
is not changed by the friends then there is a good chance another dictator will take charge and will be a civil war kind of situation.

TARIQ

Well my friend that's the unfortunate reality for muslims. Tell in the last 6 decades which sincere leader in the muslim world came as a result of revolt and turned his country around. NONE.

No more war among Brother countries.Issues must be settled via dialogue.Tmake yourself more strong in terms of both economy and defence.Take help from brother countries to settle down problems.Use OIC forum for Inter Brother nation issues rather than going in hands of enemies.:angel:

Well my friend that's the unfortunate reality for muslims. Tell in the last 6 decades which sincere leader in the muslim world came as a result of revolt and turned his country around. NONE.

Ok if we r doing something wrong for 1000 years shouldnot try to change it or continue with the same?

i guess u don't have right info , most if not all opposition have formed a council they comprise of all the factions in syria
so there is no danger syria will have another dictatorship it will be hard in beginning but there is a light at the end but with this regim there is none

TARIQ

where you get this number?is it credible?also i wonder how humanity it will be if a war really breaks out

200507061627400.jpg

where you get this number?is it credible?also i wonder how humanity it will be if a war really breaks out

do u think it is not our responsibility that we support a regime that is killing kids, women, old , young male and female and. haven't u seen how these soldeirs r humiliating those ppl who paid their salaries. The dead is in thousands now and if it kept going like this will be thousands of kids also dead.

TARIQ

Ok if we r doing something wrong for 1000 years shouldnot try to change it or continue with the same?

i guess u don't have right info , most if not all opposition have formed a council they comprise of all the factions in syria
so there is no danger syria will have another dictatorship it will be hard in beginning but there is a light at the end but with this regim there is none

TARIQ

Your POV is one thing but these councils or whatever are just showpieces. Sooner or later every Arab country will again revert back to dictatorship. This has been the way of Muslims since the end of Khulfah rashid dun.

Me friend try to visualize the big picture. These revolts are just small thing in the big picture. The big thing in the picture is that everything will return to their old state.

And as my Chinese friend said. Have you wondered how much would be lost in case of a war. To save thousand you will end up having 10x more dead. I think you should have learned that lesson by now by observing US interventions since 1895.

Save me this crap about muslim! They are not muslim! The killing started a long time ago and went on even during RAMADAN OKAY? All those massacres and slaughters commited by Assad, and you fool still consider this criminal as muslim? This fight is not Muslim vs Muslim it will be (Muslims Turkish Army+Syrian people) vs Assad Regime! PERIOD!

Are you suggesting we should lay back and watch our Syrian brothers getting killed? NO!

What stay calm! And who the hell exactly do you think you are? About prepare for war: don't worry we're always prepared and ready. Our army is not a papertiger like other fake ones you know!

After all those massacres and slaughters commited by Assad, how can you still consider this criminal Regime as muslim? This fight is not Muslim vs Muslim it will be (Muslims Turkish Army+Syrian people) vs Assad Regime!

Are you suggesting we should lay back and watch our Syrian brothers getting killed? While they cry for help esspecially from Turks??

Turkey should just stay calm? And who the hell exactly do you think you are? And don't worry we're always prepared and ready. Our army is not a papertiger like other fake ones you know!

My friend i have only one answer look at the US interventions of the last century. No matter whatever the reasons the ultimate losers where the ppl. 100x more ppl got killed as a result of invasions than the dictator could ever manage to kill.

Back
Top Bottom