What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

Turkey getting into a war with Syria will not help, because the Kurds will want Autonomy similar to Iraq and threaten to Secede from Syria, Iraq could lead into a regional war.

I am sure the Turkish government is more intelligent than some of the Turkish members here who are advising military action against Syria. I believe they will take the right action - stay silent and provide refugee to the civilians and terrorists who are fleeing Syria.

You mean Patriots right ? S-300 is supplied by russia.

oh sht my bad i meant to write patriot but then i confused it with S-300.... :lol: but still Turkey could get both but i don't think russia would help turkey in a conflict with Syria

my overall main point is that the US should lend them some patriot batteries just in case.

looks like none you are paying gas bills daily... no one is going on war .. and any one has plan , please give 10K USD pre paid shell gas card to me before throwing nukes at each other like child throws stones in water ...

Islamic Hadith states that a Russian-Islamic alliance will invade Kunstuntuniya (Istanbul) in the end times. This will lead to victory for the invading armies (indicating NATO will be kicked out).

I can show you the hadiths and explain them if you want. As the hadiths state victory for the Russian-Islamic alliance, I reckon the present Turkish army (which is an ardent follower of atheistic Kemalism) will be destroyed, so I do not conform to this part of the Sheykh's explanation.

S-19, Sir, i am still waiting for those Hadiths that indicate Istanbul will be invaded by Russian-Islamic alliance which you told us that you will show them..I suppose, you are not just throwing around vague, false conspiracies?

When it will happen, you won't have the internet or electricity in Istanbul to post in forums... so post all you want and anything you want while you do.

Sure..Thank you for your precious advice sir, i will indeed

i think this thread is totally by israeli agents covered under the turkish flags so there is no reason to talk in support of it .... It should be closed

MAY ALLAHA help syrian ppl against asad munafia..i just talk with my friend who is from syria he said to me that minimum almost 15 thousand people were killed just with in six mounths ..even they killed childerns with sniper **** on asad ..MAY ALLAHA bless syrian people:devil:

S-19, Sir, i am still waiting for those Hadiths that indicate Istanbul will be invaded by Russian-Islamic alliance which you told us that you will show them..I suppose, you are not just throwing around vague, false conspiracies?

Looking at the attitude of Turkish members here, those hadiths would be abused as soon as I post them. I wish I had the ability to PM you but I don't want people badmouthing a hadith in public.

Guys listen up! Accoding to Samanyolu News, Syrian Goverment tried to get over 450 Pkk Terrorist into Turkey trough the Refugee camps! The plan was to attack several military possitions such as outpost and bases but the shocking part has yet to come, They we armed with Strela Anti-Air MANPADs! Since Operation Sun the Pkk didnt had any MANPAD at its disposel so the Turkish Helo where free to fly anywhere they want! But now the Syrian Goverment is arming them with strategic weapons! These Stralas are a big headache. This is going to far! Diplomatie hasnt worked so the only option is military force!

i think this thread is totally by israeli agents covered under the turkish flags so there is no reason to talk in support of it .... It should be closed

Oh so Israeli agents now is it?? See my Turkish friends??? This is what I have to deal with in a daily basis here....

Looking at the attitude of Turkish members here, those hadiths would be abused as soon as I post them. I wish I had the ability to PM you but I don't want people badmouthing a hadith in public.

How can PD forumers can expect anything valuable from you S-19 if you fail to back your words? If you cant back your words, dont talk nonsense..If you can, bring it on..You said, if we want, you would show us those Hadiths..Yes, I Want Show those Hadiths, Sir..Please?

How can PD forumers can expect anything valuable from you S-19 if you fail to back your words? If you cant back your words, dont talk nonsense..If you can, bring it on..You said, if we want, you would show us those Hadiths..Yes, I Want Show those Hadiths, Sir..Please?

I think friends can PM each other. I'm sending you a friend request.

I think friends can PM each other. I'm sending you a friend request.

It looks like we can't PM. Anyway, I am posting the Hadith and explanation here but I expect it to be made fun of and ridiculed by all members. Well, by ridiculing Hadiths only the ridiculer would be committing sin.

It looks like we can't PM. Anyway, I am posting the Hadith and explanation here but I expect it to be made fun of and ridiculed by all members. Well, by ridiculing Hadiths only the ridiculer would be committing sin.

Yes, it seems i need to have at least 50 posts to receive pm..But go ahead..Post here..No one will make fun of it, i am pretty sure about that

Most Turks are deeply religious so i don't think anyone here out of respect to Islam and their countrymen will ridicule hadith or ayat. At least that is my expectations...

Back
Top Bottom